How to use the built in file browser

dlandon

I am trying to browse directories of the same name at different paths.

for example:

<a href='/Shares/Browse?dir=/mnt/user/*/.Recycle.Bin'>

This lets me browse all .Recycled.Bin folders found in the /mnt/user/*/ path which does work.  Can I also add another path say /boot/.Recycled.Bins so both end up being browsed?  Or is there a better way to display all .Recycle.Bin folders in all mounted shares like the /mnt/disk*/ path?

If that isn't clear, what I really want is all .Recycled.Bins in /mnt/disk*/, /boot/, and /mnt/user/*/ paths.

Another browse question.  I have implemented a recycle bin plugin using the built in browser to browse the user shares .Recycle.Bin folders.  The way I do this is by browsing '/mnt/user/*/.Recycle.Bin'.  The works fine when browsing, but one little quirk is that clicking the "Parent Directory" takes it back to the '/mnt/user/*' level.  Is there a way to keep it from doing this?

The link under Parent Directory is created as the current path minus the last part, this results in what you are seeing and can't be changed or circumvented.

I don't think I made myself very clear.  When I do a browse to /mnt/user/*/.Recycle.Bin the browse forward works file, but when I am at this level and click on "Parent Directory" it browses backwards.  I believe the wild card is what is confusing the browser.  If I browse a share, the "Parent Directory" does not take me backwards when I am at /mnt/user/share.

So to summarize, the way the browse operates without a wild card is the way I would expect, but with the wild card backwards browsing happens.