CTRL+ALT+DEL wipes USB pen??

zunfire

Hi

I got interested in UnRaid and bought secondhand 990FXA-UD3 V4 board, and downloaded 6.1.2 onto Kingston 8GB usb to test it.

It boots up and everything, but it started with first boot when I forgot attach network cable so I connected it and did a lazy CTRL+ALT+DEL, and it didn’t boot up again, saying OS missing!

USB pen seems too been wiped! My windows only want to format it.

So I did re-made the pen and tested reboot command and it works, but CTRL+ALT+DEL seems to mess up the USB pen.

Hi

I got interested in UnRaid and bought secondhand 990FXA-UD3 V4 board, and downloaded 6.1.2 onto Kingston 8GB usb to test it.

It boots up and everything, but it started with first boot when I forgot attach network cable so I connected it and did a lazy CTRL+ALT+DEL, and it didn’t boot up again, saying OS missing!

USB pen seems too been wiped! My windows only want to format it.

So I did re-made the pen and tested reboot command and it works, but CTRL+ALT+DEL seems to mess up the USB pen.

That is certainly not normal behaviour.    Sounds as if there is a hardware issue of some sort.