steini84

ZFS plugin for unRAID

162 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi. I ran into some troubles yesterday since there is not a kernel headers package available for this version of the kernel (that I found) will try something today and hopefully I’ll figure it out quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, steini84 said:

Hi. I ran into some troubles yesterday since there is not a kernel headers package available for this version of the kernel (that I found) will try something today and hopefully I’ll figure it out quickly emoji123.png

:D Thx very much

2 hours ago, steini84 said:

Hi. I ran into some troubles yesterday since there is not a kernel headers package available for this version of the kernel (that I found) will try something today and hopefully I’ll figure it out quickly emoji123.png

Ping @CHBMB and ask where he got it from for the dvb plugin. 

1 hour ago, steini84 said:

Updated for 6.6.0

Seems like you've sorted it,  but you don't need specific kernel headers for the kernel you're compiling afaik.  Just use whatever version is in slackware64-current.

• Like 1

Seems like you've sorted it,  but you don't need specific kernel headers for the kernel you're compiling afaik.  Just use whatever version is in slackware64-current.

Yeah a mistake on my part, It was a dependency problem that was not connected at all with headers.

Forgot to post, but updated to 6.6.3