[Feature adjustment] Change default for "Tunable (poll_attributes)"

RobJ

Request:  Change the default for "Tunable (poll_attributes)" from 1800 to 120 or 180.

Reason:  The current default of 30 minutes is far too long, and causes confusion, when the temps and spin state are way out of sync with the display.  Users are constantly reporting problems with drives not spinning up (or the opposite), when it's just the display not in sync.  There are unfortunately several ways for the temps and spin state to be wrong, undetected by emhttp.  One is S3 sleep and wake, another is access of the SMART info when clicking on the drive, and there are others too (can't remember now how I did it).  Much of the time, you can click the "Spin up all drives" button to put them into a consistent state with what emhttp thinks, but there are reports that under some conditions, even that doesn't work.  Perhaps there needs to be a better detection of spinning drive, such as any I/O detected, etc.

Impact:  Originally, this was added to decrease the impact that checking the temps and SMART info would have on heavy disk I/O.  We have a number of users constantly monitoring parity check speed.  Perhaps a few could test parity check speed for various values, such as 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180, 300, 600, and 1800.  My inclination is that 60 is fine for idle use with no significant I/O, and 300 would be fine during heavy I/O.  An automatic throttling mechanism would be great!  Or a slide switch on the Main and Dashboard.

Request#2: Disconnect the CPU and other system temp from the display timer.  I don't believe this has any impact on disk I/O, and very minimal impact on CPU and network I/O.  Perhaps hard code it at 10 second updates?  Similarly for any other sensory updates without a disk I/O impact, like SSD temps, others?