Interesting application.

I do a lot of Home Automation work using Raspberry Pi's. The server room in my home has 4 of them rack mounted on the wall. The server room is not a comfortable place to work from I prefer my office with its nice hi-end PC. The unRaid system is in the same room.

I just decided to add the preclear plugin to my newly setup V6 system.  I downloaded and installed the plugin but was then faced with getting the preclear script on to the flash drive.

With the Raspberry Pi's I use a free program called WINSCP that provides a super interface for transferring files between a PC and any Linux/Unix based system and requires nothing to be installed on the Linux/Unix system. I suddenly realized that the same program will work just fine with the unRaid Tower. It is completely graphical in operation with a drag/drop paradigm between two panes on a windows form. WINSCP makes the connection to the system using credentials (userid Password) you supply at the IP address you supply on port 22. It remembers session state even after a disconnect and when you connect again it presents the saved state.

Just a very easy way to deal with linux/Unix systems when I forget so many things not being worked on.