Not sure what is causing this....

bardsleyb

My WEBUI is hung. I think the Sonar docker is to blame but maybe someone smarter than I can tell me for sure. It seems this one docker has taken down my entire array. I can telnet, and access shares though. I can access other dockers WEBUI areas, but I cannot load the unRAID main page. This happened after Sonar stopped grabbing files from SAB and I suspected an issue with it so I tried to load the WEBUI for Sonar. That did not work, so I went back to the unRAID dashboard and tried to stop Sonar. That is when everything with the unRAID page died on me. I don't know if these logs will help anybody tell me for certain, what caused Sonar to behave this way but I wanted to see if there is something I can do. Since turning my mover script off my array made it almost a full 6 days without any issue. That's the longest I have gone without having to shut the array down for an issue like this.

Capture.PNG.90b8d60a17bb3626ba3a2f6fcf2179c9.PNG

• 7 months later...

just tried the docker stop and docker kill commands for the Sonar container ID and that just hung the telnet session like it was trying to kill it but it did not work. I am force reloading my server now. I am remote from work so hopefully I can get back into it from here.

Did you ever get a solution for this?  I am having what sounds like the same problem.