Best implementation for streaming live TV

danger781

Apologies for the lack of information. Pretty just learned earlier today that something like this is possible so I'm learning as I go. I have no TV tuning hardware in my HP Microserver. If this is a necessary add on I'll need to invest in one. What I was hoping for was some method of streaming channels like Sky Sports over the Web so I can watch soccer on the weekends. If discussing potentially illegal streaming services is against the rules I do apologise.

I was reading earlier today about Kodi and the various add ons you can get such as Phoenix. I was planning on going that route but there doesn't seem to be a Kodi docker available. There is a few headless ones but I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Then I was looking into getting live TV working on Plex but that doesn't seem to be a common approach, or at least Google didn't bring up what I was looking for.

I'll mainly be looking for Sky Sports and BBC sports but also some of the American sport channels.

Archived