[Support] Linuxserver.io - HTPC-Manager (Hellowlol)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Restart got it working for me, is it possible to hide sections? on the plex tab under movies

I'd guess it would be related to the ignore sections box in the Plex settings, but I'd be lying if I said I knew.  Perhaps hellow can help as he's the author of HTPC-Manager  ;)

Also now working after the reboot. Thanks CHBMB and hellow

You're welcome.  :)

Restart got it working for me, is it possible to hide sections? on the plex tab under movies

I'd guess it would be related to the ignore sections box in the Plex settings, but I'd be lying if I said I knew.  Perhaps hellow can help as he's the author of HTPC-Manager  ;)

Your right. The ignore section is for that. Simply add what section title to ignore list like this: kids movies, guilty pleasures, etc

Your right. The ignore section is for that. Simply add what section title to ignore list like this: kids movies, guilty pleasures, etc

oh boy, don't tell him he's right, the rest of linuxserver team will never hear the end of it.

oh boy, don't tell him he's right, the rest of linuxserver team will never hear the end of it.

Oh noes. Too late, I guess you just have to suck it up ;)

Thanks for helping out regarding support questions

• 2 months later...

Been trying to use SSL but I have this error message coming up

This webpage is not available

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hide details

A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

Can anyone help?

Does this happen in chrome? have you tried a different browser?

It is happening on all browsers. This is the same cert I use on sickrage and couchpotato

on Firefox 44.0.2

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to pillownet.com:19099. The server rejected the handshake because the client downgraded to a lower TLS version than the server supports. (Error code: ssl_error_inappropriate_fallback_alert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

IE 11

This page canrsquo;t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://pillownet.com:19099  again. If this error persists, contact your site administrator.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Need a little help setting the different modules up.

I'm using linuxserver.io Apache docker as a reverse proxy, redirecting all traffic to https (port 443) with a valid certificate, securing most of the apps with their built-in authentication optins, the others using .htaccess.

I have, for instance, CouchPotato accessible by https://mydomain.org/couchpotato.

How do I setup the CouchPotato module in HTPC-Manager?

Searched all over the net for some settings guilde, but couldn't find any...

Thanks

EDIT:

ok, so HTPC-Manager uses the same URLs as I've set up my reverse proxy (mydomain.org/couchpotato), so changing my proxy to mydomain.org/cp made it available for HTPC-Manager to use.

What I want to achieve is a read-only status homepage for all my apps, with authentication for changing HTPCManger or the configured apps settings (like pausing or removing downloads).

If I understand correctly, it isn't possible.

Any plans of implementing something like that in the future?

What I want to achieve is a read-only status homepage for all my apps, with authentication for changing HTPCManger or the configured apps settings (like pausing or removing downloads).

Uhm have you tried doing what you were instructed to do?

Just add more users with the restricted users role.

Tried that, but still gets an authentication screen when accessing the portal.

Am I doing something wrong?

Tried that, but still gets an authentication screen when accessing the portal.

Am I doing something wrong?

Login as the readonly user at that point.

Hi.

Need a little help setting the different modules up.

I'm using linuxserver.io Apache docker as a reverse proxy, redirecting all traffic to https (port 443) with a valid certificate, securing most of the apps with their built-in authentication optins, the others using .htaccess.

I have, for instance, CouchPotato accessible by https://mydomain.org/couchpotato.

How do I setup the CouchPotato module in HTPC-Manager?

Searched all over the net for some settings guilde, but couldn't find any...

Thanks

EDIT:

ok, so HTPC-Manager uses the same URLs as I've set up my reverse proxy (mydomain.org/couchpotato), so changing my proxy to mydomain.org/cp made it available for HTPC-Manager to use.

I use nginx and I have got the same problem. How can I fix this?