Help: Undo the M1015 IBM megaRaid firmware

Hello Fellow Unraiders,

I bought from EBAY 2 M1015 adpaters and the seller was kind enough to pre flash them with IT mode. I originally used these in my unraid server but decided to consolodate my server with less drives,

Just last week I was blessed with some HSGT SSD SAS drives that have become end of life from work. I know they work 100% so I decided to use the 2nd adapter i purchased to work in my gaming machine as it makes no sense to use SSD on unraid. Problem is its not see these SAS drives and Im guessing its because if the IT mode that was preflashed.

Also I plugged in my mini sata cable to a sata drive that i know works and also this drive cant be seen.

I Downloaded the IBM MEgaraid flash tool however since it detects that my gaming rig is not ibm it would not flash the adapater.

So I am asking for help on how to get this adapter back to normal. Im not command line god but I do know enough to get around.

Any help will surley be appreciated I really want to fire up these cool SSD drives in a raid fashion.

Thanks all !

-Tekviper

when i use his steps and run the sas2flsh it finds no adpaters but i see them in device manager. i may have to boot this on a lower OS since im trying this on windows 10.

And im using P7 build as he says in his document

Any other suggestions

I boot with a USB boot flash drive to DOS so don't have OS limitation since the boot flash is using FreeDos I believe.

Solution Found. Had nothing to do with the bios load. I pulled an old 300GB SAS drive from work and it comes up fine.

My HGST 800 GB SSD drives are not compatible with my LSI 9220-8i / M1015

Looks like Im going to need to upgrade. So I will be posting this Card for Sale. 

Thanks for the replies everyone, If anything I am well educated on how to reflash  these cards. And yes  I had to use a usb DOS boot to reach them .

Thanks

-Tekviper