[Support] Linuxserver.io - Deluge

On 5/15/2018 at 5:08 PM, cferrero said:

What I could find, the issue with bandwidth limits is caused by a bugged  libtorrent library (v 1.1.5). Linuxserver.io rebased the image to Alpine Edge that pulls that version which doesn't work with Deluge 1.3.15

Here's a how-to using Unraid that makes Deluge stop ignoring the bandwidth limit.

Unfortunately, it's based on simply downgrading to an older version rather than any proper fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a strange issue with my Deluge container, initially once it is running it will operate fine but after a period I can't access the webui or restart/stop the container.  The only method I've found to get it running again is by rebooting unraid but the same issue will occur after a period of time.  

No idea what the cause is, used to work fine with no issues but struggling to get past this, any ideas what it could be?

On 11/6/2018 at 11:29 AM, 5unny said:

I have a strange issue with my Deluge container, initially once it is running it will operate fine but after a period I can't access the webui or restart/stop the container.  The only method I've found to get it running again is by rebooting unraid but the same issue will occur after a period of time.  

No idea what the cause is, used to work fine with no issues but struggling to get past this, any ideas what it could be?

Same here! Removing and reinstalling didn’t help either. 

Yeah, happening here too. Never had an issue until today.

For now I've rolled back to previous release 145 (Go to edit and for repository just put a :145 at the end so it says linuxserver/deluge:145)

Working so far, but time will tell

Edited by NNate
  • Upvote 1

I've been having issues with the docker lately, crashes...

I tried to update it and now I cannot open it...

Logs indicate:

ImportError: Error relocating /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.so: SSL_CTX_set_psk_client_callback: symbol not found

Can anyone help me?

5 hours ago, NNate said:

Yeah, happening here too. Never had an issue until today.

For now I've rolled back to previous release 145 (Go to edit and for repository just put a :145 at the end so it says linuxserver/deluge:145)

Working so far, but time will tell

thanks this fixed it for me too.

3 hours ago, AHillman said:

I've been having issues with the docker lately, crashes...

I tried to update it and now I cannot open it...

Logs indicate:

ImportError: Error relocating /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.so: SSL_CTX_set_psk_client_callback: symbol not found

Can anyone help me?

rolling back is the only option for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip, I rolled it back but still seem to have an issue where it drops off and I can't get back in without rebooting.  Wondering if its an issue related to Unraid.

Been through the logs and noticed 2 errors but not sure if they are directly related;

Nov 28 17:29:13 Server kernel: CPU: 2 PID: 3756 Comm: deluge-web Not tainted 4.14.26-unRAID #1

and;

Server nginx: 2018/12/02 [error] 1878#1878: *693231 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.15, server: , request: "POST /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/Events.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.0.16", referrer: "http://192.168.0.16/Docker"

1 hour ago, 5unny said:

Thanks for the tip, I rolled it back but still seem to have an issue where it drops off and I can't get back in without rebooting.  Wondering if its an issue related to Unraid.

Are you adding or deleting a lot of files, or one very large file?
This version of Deluge (possibly others as well) has a flaw that if large or multiple files are being affected the connection to the daemon is lost, and you are left starring at a blank screen.

However if you can be patient, once the instructions/actions are completed the the connection is reestablished... It's a pain, but in the case of my workflow it is set up in such a way that I can't (don't want) to mess with it.

5 hours ago, deuxcolors said:

Are you adding or deleting a lot of files, or one very large file?
This version of Deluge (possibly others as well) has a flaw that if large or multiple files are being affected the connection to the daemon is lost, and you are left starring at a blank screen.

However if you can be patient, once the instructions/actions are completed the the connection is reestablished... It's a pain, but in the case of my workflow it is set up in such a way that I can't (don't want) to mess with it.

Not currently, I can't get it to run for long enough before I get locked out.

Is it worth rolling back to an earlier version or a way to run the instruction/actions, it's been around 5 days since the last reboot with the docker running.  Would you mind sharing your workflow?  

Not experienced any issues bar this since running unraid, this one is just annoying!

On 12/5/2018 at 7:50 PM, CorneliousJD said:

From the issues last month that had us roll back to :145 - are those still present or have those been fixed? Deluge right now is my only container not at :latest and would like to get it updated again to the latest and greatest if those issues have been fixed.

Thanks in advance for anyone that knows! :)

On 12/6/2018 at 12:43 PM, Brettv said:

i tried the latest version yesterday, and had the same issues. So sticking with 145 for now

On 12/6/2018 at 9:23 PM, 5unny said:

145 doesn't seem to work for me still have the same issue

guys did u guys tried updating it after removing that ":145" part.

cause 3 days back i tried it and its been workin great ever since then.

yeah at first when i removed that 145 part i was having same issues i was having a month back, but then i tried updating it using force update function, then i got updated to the lastest version ever since then its been working great for me.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, 5unny said:

Not currently, I can't get it to run for long enough before I get locked out.

Is it worth rolling back to an earlier version or a way to run the instruction/actions, it's been around 5 days since the last reboot with the docker running.  Would you mind sharing your workflow?  

Not experienced any issues bar this since running unraid, this one is just annoying!

Sorry for the late reply. 
My workflow is nothing special I use Radaar and Sonaar to automatically get me what I want and ship it over to Deluge. I've tried working with other BitTorrent clients and it never plays ball the way I want it to.
On the side I have Transmission Torrent when I need really big files that I know will choke up Deluge.

On the update side I will remove 145 today and get back to you all with the result.

I don't auto update Deluge.

The auto update and back-up plugin runs, so it stops deluge every week i guess, to make a backup.

Last time it reset the webui password back to normal, and radarr/sonarr couldn't connect to deluge anymore.

Anyone else had this issue before, that your webui password was changed back to 'deluge'?

is there a way I can hardcode this somehow, maybe via a parameter or something?

thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi all - I have the docker installed all OK how ever any settings I enter seem to be lost when I restart the docker. I assume it is a config file / access rights issue how ever a quick search did not reveal the answer... can any one assist (apologises if I'm been a numpty and it is on the forum some where).

Thanks

Terran 

hi

my docker.img is filling up

deluge Size: 280M Logs: 547.0MB

in the last weeks, deluge and deluge-web has high cpu usage?

any ideas? where can i even find these files

I guess it's in the docker.img, cos they are not in the 'mapped' files.

I'm not a docker/linux expert (as you can see)

thanks!

OK: I restarted the docker, and now the log size is 0, but i guess it will grow to this size in 1-2 days.

anyone else with similiar issues?

Edited by LSL1337