[Support] Linuxserver.io - Deluge

• 1 month later...

I am having an issue with this container.

I am getting a permission denied on the status of a download. I have done the part where you need to change from /root/Downloads to /downloads. However, I am still getting the error.

drwxrwxrwx   1 abc  users    6 Apr 14 16:54 downloads

This is the permission of the downloads folder inside the container. 

Did I set something up wrong? I mostly accepted the defaults.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, rocketcoder said:

I am having an issue with this container.

I am getting a permission denied on the status of a download. I have done the part where you need to change from /root/Downloads to /downloads. However, I am still getting the error.

drwxrwxrwx   1 abc  users    6 Apr 14 16:54 downloads

This is the permission of the downloads folder inside the container. 

Did I set something up wrong? I mostly accepted the defaults.

I don't use this container, but the reason I asked if you are using it on Unraid is because normally nothing would be mapped to /root, and no template defaults would ever specify /root for any mapping, so I don't know where you got any advice about changing that.

Is that folder listing showing the permissions, etc. taken from a command line inside the container, or from Unraid command line?

Post your docker run as explained at the very first link in the Docker FAQ.

2 hours ago, trurl said:

I don't use this container, but the reason I asked if you are using it on Unraid is because normally nothing would be mapped to /root, and no template defaults would ever specify /root for any mapping, so I don't know where you got any advice about changing that.

Is that folder listing showing the permissions, etc. taken from a command line inside the container, or from Unraid command line?

Post your docker run as explained at the very first link in the Docker FAQ.

It's the LinuxServer container for Deluge. Thanks for your help. I ended up switching to Transmission and it is working just fine.

For those wanting to restrict login access to their sub domains or sub-folders from public access through NGINX Proxy Manager I have created a guide to use Organizr.

Its a powerful SSO based platform for accessing multiple resources and allows for configuration using their API to restrict access to URL resources without authentication to Organizr.

Guide: 

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm trying to install Deluge Default trackers

https://github.com/stefantalpalaru/deluge-default-trackers with Deluge 2.0.3-2-201906121747-ubuntu18.04.1

If i rename the .egg to 2.0.0 itll add the plugin to the plugin list and allow me to enable it however no menu item populates in the left pane. Checking logs i see the following.

[WARNING ][deluge.config :410 ] Unable to open config file /config/defaulttrackers.conf: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/defaulttrackers.conf'

any ideas on what i could do?

• 4 months later...

Latest update broke something:

[WARNING ][deluge.i18n.util :83 ] IOError when loading translations: [Errno 2] No translation file found for domain: 'deluge'

full log output:

()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
-------------------------------------

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: executing...
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
You are using a legacy method of defining umask
please update your environment variable from UMASK_SET to UMASK
to keep the functionality after July 2021
You are using a legacy method of defining umask
please update your environment variable from UMASK_SET to UMASK
to keep the functionality after July 2021
[services.d] done.
09:38:48 [WARNING ][deluge.i18n.util :83 ] IOError when loading translations: [Errno 2] No translation file found for domain: 'deluge'
Exception ignored in: <bound method CorePluginBase.__del__ of <deluge_label.core.Core object at 0x14e75774cb38>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/deluge/plugins/pluginbase.py", line 41, in __del__
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/deluge/component.py", line 490, in get
KeyError: ('RPCServer',)
Exception ignored in: <bound method CorePluginBase.__del__ of <deluge_autoadd.core.Core object at 0x14e7564b0cf8>>
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/deluge/plugins/pluginbase.py", line 41, in __del__
Exception ignored in: <bound method CorePluginBase.__del__ of <deluge_stats.core.Core object at 0x14e7564c4a20>>
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

• 3 weeks later...

Been trying to install the itconfig2.0 plugin to sort out some seeding issues im having. 

Doesn't work, Have googled a bit and apparently the plugin has not been updated to support python 3.8.  Is there any way I can get this plugin working with this docker?

I have no idea how to build a version that is compatible with python 3.8 but Im fairly technically minded and happy to give that a go if someone can give a little guidance?

Thanks

On 12/21/2021 at 5:48 PM, CyrixDX4 said:

Update has been released and fixed the issue. You can upgrade back to "latest" and the webUI is back to working.

Just changed my repository line back to linuxserver/deluge:latest

and the WebUI doesn't work.  If I revert back to

linuxserver/deluge:amd64-2.0.3-2201906121747ubuntu18.04.1-ls127

Its all good.

Other than applying the changes and letting the docker restart is there anything else I need to do to get it working on the latest build again?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my deluge docker just broke a few days ago. here is the error I'm Getting:
[ERROR ][deluge.core.daemon_entry :132 ] Unable to start deluged: [('SSL routines', 'SSL_CTX_use_certificate', 'ee key too small')]

I've re-iinstalled deleting the image and the issue is still there. Webui works but I can't start the daemon.

I'm using: lscr.io/linuxserver/deluge 

Deluge 2.0.5-0-202112151848-ubuntu20.04.1

Possibly newbie mistake but removed the appdata folder as well with old configs and restarted the whole enchilada. that fixed it

Edited by Raah1911
  • 1 month later...