[Support] Linuxserver.io - Deluge

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Next noob question, how do I delete the orphaned container?

Ideally I want to start afresh with docker, as there seems to be ALOT of subvolume information in the /mnt/btrfs/docker/btrfs directory. A clean start would be ideal, if possible.

Cheers

Glen.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue installing the YaRSS2 plugin. I can upload it through the GUI and it will show up in the plugins list, but any attempts to actually enable it are met in failure. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Anyone? Thank you.

No idea, sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was the "permission denied" error ever resolved? I have just started working on this, and as a noobie to both unraid and dockers, I'm at a bit of a loss on how to resolve the issue. I'm able to get CP to talk to Deluge and send it torrents, but despite the directory having 777, it still gives me an error that Permission is denied.

Was the "permission denied" error ever resolved? I have just started working on this, and as a noobie to both unraid and dockers, I'm at a bit of a loss on how to resolve the issue. I'm able to get CP to talk to Deluge and send it torrents, but despite the directory having 777, it still gives me an error that Permission is denied.

Logs? config?

Logs? config?

Which logs and config do you need? I checked deluged.log but it's not telling me anything.

[iNFO    ] 08:06:28 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 172.17.0.4:59066
[iNFO    ] 08:06:28 torrentmanager:723 Saving the state at: /config/state/torrents.state
[iNFO    ] 08:06:29 torrentmanager:531 Torrent Stand.By.Me.1986.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-V3RiTAS.mkv added by user: localclient
[iNFO    ] 08:06:37 torrentmanager:765 Successfully loaded fastresume file: /config/state/torrents.fastresume
[iNFO    ] 08:06:37 torrentmanager:811 Saving the fastresume at: /config/state/torrents.fastresume

I don't currently have a cache drive configured, but plan to in the future, so currently the downloads are writing to the array.

Actually, just going back through the thread, I can't see any reports of a permission denied error, nor on our Github account.  Can you describe it in as much detail as possible, because if there is an issue we need to be able to reproduce it.  You mentioned Couchpotato too, so if that's relevant then please post how you've got that setup.

Actually, just going back through the thread, I can't see any reports of a permission denied error, nor on our Github account.  Can you describe it in as much detail as possible, because if there is an issue we need to be able to reproduce it.  You mentioned Couchpotato too, so if that's relevant then please post how you've got that setup.

Oh, I was referencing the second reply to this thread! Thought that was somehow related...

I'll post tonight when I get home and can post better screenshots.

I'm having an issue with Deluge and I'm not sure where the issue might lie... also, please pardon me if my terminology isn't quite right.

I'm using the AutoAdd plugin through ThinClient to monitor the watchfolder for CouchPotato. Everything works great, except that Deluge seems to be copying the file from the "Download Location" to the "Completed Location" then deleting it from the Download Location instead of simply moving it. Is this a result of using the AutoAdd plugin through ThinClient?

The main issue this is causing is that CP is monitoring the Completed Location and will usually grab the file before it's fully completed moving.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just updated to the latest version, I was previous up to date before this update from the past day. Seems to be working fine however I see this in the log now. Not sure how important it is.

:0: UserWarning: You do not have a working installation of the service_identity module: 'No module named service_identity'. Please install it from <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/service_identity> and make sure all of its dependencies are satisfied. Without the service_identity module and a recent enough pyOpenSSL to support it, Twisted can perform only rudimentary TLS client hostname verification. Many valid certificate/hostname mappings may be rejected.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Deluge was working for me last night. Just got home and it isn't working. Connection manager says offline and I can't seem to connect.

Did you update to the latest version? It's not compatible without a fresh start. Happened to me as well. So I went back to version 12 of the docker and will remain there until I find other alternatives.

Deluge was working for me last night. Just got home and it isn't working. Connection manager says offline and I can't seem to connect.

Did you update to the latest version? It's not compatible without a fresh start. Happened to me as well. So I went back to version 12 of the docker and will remain there until I find other alternatives.

Didn't think I updated it. Says version 1.3.13. Rebooted the server and it still won't let me in. How do you roll it back to another version?

Didn't think I updated it. Says version 1.3.13. Rebooted the server and it still won't let me in. How do you roll it back to another version?

Add ":12" to the end of the repository.

71e47e0028.jpg