[Support] Linuxserver.io - Deluge

1 hour ago, methanoid said:

No. It comes as standard using a random port. I am asking if I should fix a port and open that on router or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, ok. It's been a while since I set it up so I didn't remember it was random by default. I might be wrong but I think you'd have to specify a port, since Docker needs to map ports from guest to host. I don't recall seeing anyway for it to automatically determine the port. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, Max said:

Hey guys i need some help im getting permission denied error

44.PNG

We would need more help than that to help you.  Check the links in my sig for some more information.  At a guess that looks like you don't understand folder mapping and are trying to map /mnt/user/downloads inside the docker container and you should be using /downloads though.  Read the Docker FAQ for a better explanation though.

5 hours ago, CHBMB said:

We would need more help than that to help you.  Check the links in my sig for some more information.  At a guess that looks like you don't understand folder mapping and are trying to map /mnt/user/downloads inside the docker container and you should be using /downloads though.  Read the Docker FAQ for a better explanation though.

okay, i know that was stupid but i was just giving it a try cause with that at least it was downloading for a couple of seconds but with this i.e. "/root/downloads/down/" torrents just enters in error state in an instant no waiting.

55.PNG

46 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Have you tried /downloads

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I can't believe this. I guess i had tried 4-5 different different paths and i guess that was the only one that i didn't tried.

why this has to be the one that works.

Thanks Man, you rocks. 

• 2 months later...

I know this isn't really a docker issue but could use some advice regarding where to seek help. I'm trying to get Radarr working with an Indexer (IPTorrents) and no problems there but as soon as a torrent gets added to the que, in Deluge, the download fails with a tracker error "error- operation cancelled". Only happens with IPTorrents. Torrents from other sites work fine.

Contacted IPTorrents, they claim it's because I'm using VPN (doesn't everybody?).

Posted in the Deluge forum. They claim the tracker sites are overloaded. I tried probably something like 20 torrents for as much as 24 hours. Is this really normal behavior?

Could use some advice on where to seek help with this? Is there anyway to get a better idea of the error? Deluged.log doesn't show anything other than that the torrent was added.

Edited by wgstarks
8 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

I know this isn't really a docker issue but could use some advice regarding where to seek help. I'm trying to get Radarr working with an Indexer (IPTorrents) and no problems there but as soon as a torrent gets added to the que, in Deluge, the download fails with a tracker error "error- operation cancelled". Only happens with IPTorrents. Torrents from other sites work fine.

Contacted IPTorrents, they claim it's because I'm using VPN (doesn't everybody?).

Posted in the Deluge forum. They claim the tracker sites are overloaded. I tried probably something like 20 torrents for as much as 24 hours. Is this really normal behavior?

Could use some advice on where to seek help with this? Is there anyway to get a better idea of the error? Deluged.log doesn't show anything other than that the torrent was added.

Sounds right to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2017 at 4:52 PM, wgstarks said:

Sounds right that I would get this error repeatedly? So I should just let them sit in the que and they'll eventually download?

Sorry, I didn't see your response until now but yeah. Sounds like an issue with the tracker. All you can do is wait.

42 minutes ago, bobbintb said:

Sorry, I didn't see your response until now but yeah. Sounds like an issue with the tracker. All you can do is wait.

It was actually an issue with Privoxy. Not sure what the proper setting for proxies is in Deluge, but setting proxies to "none" fixed the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Subject: deluge thin client

I see this docker build exposes the following ports

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-deluge/blob/master/Dockerfile#L58

EXPOSE 8112 58846 58946 58946/udp

But which ports do I have to publish via unRAID template to get deluge's thinclient functionality working? http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient

Is the default listening port 58846 enough?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, m8ty said:

Subject: deluge thin client

I see this docker build exposes the following ports

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-deluge/blob/master/Dockerfile#L58

EXPOSE 8112 58846 58946 58946/udp

But which ports do I have to publish via unRAID template to get deluge's thinclient functionality working? http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient

Is the default listening port 58846 enough?

Thanks!

the default setting in the template is for host mode, so any and all ports will be exposed irrelevant of the EXPOSE line in the dockerfile. 

so I'm running the current version of unraid as well as this version of deluge. I've recently switched to using Sonar for TV shows and radar for movies.  I have 40 active Torrance and over a hundred queued I'm guessing.  I'm going to assume that I have just overloaded daemon.  the web GUI loads up fine but won't connect to Daemon. It just says it's offline however my router shows bandwidth in the 200 megabit range for my server's IP address and there's no other software running at the moment. I checked the logs and there's nothing out of the ordinary reported. Anybody have any insight

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2017 at 6:44 PM, mintjberry said:

Has anybody had an issue with the scheduler being unreliable in Deluge?

The issue has been happening for a while. I have the normal and throttled hours/speeds set up correctly, sometimes Deluge will limit the torrents speeds when it should and other times it won't. Like right now, I have two torrents downloading, and every day between the hours of 7am till 11pm they should be throttled (it's 9:40pm right now), but it's happily downloading at my global download speed, not my throttled one. 

I love this plugin and it works perfectly for everything else, but this scheduler issue is doing my head in.

I had the same issue, but my time zone was correct in unRAID, I removed the docker and reloaded it, seemed to fix the issue,