[Support] Linuxserver.io - Deluge


383 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why did you use 146?  It's seven months old.   5b398f77-ls22 would be the last pre v2 release.   To fix your missing torrents I guess it would be restore from a backup.

Application Name: Deluge Application Site: http://deluge-torrent.org/ Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/deluge/ Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-deluge

Yeah, I just got home from work.    This will work with nginx.       location /deluge {     proxy_pass http://192.168.0.1:8112/;     proxy_set_header  X-Deluge-Base "/deluge/"; includ

Posted Images

I am having an issue with this container.

 

I am getting a permission denied on the status of a download. I have done the part where you need to change from /root/Downloads to /downloads. However, I am still getting the error.

 

drwxrwxrwx   1 abc  users    6 Apr 14 16:54 downloads

 

This is the permission of the downloads folder inside the container. 

 

Did I set something up wrong? I mostly accepted the defaults.

Link to post
34 minutes ago, rocketcoder said:

I have done the part where you need to change from /root/Downloads to /downloads

Are you using this container on Unraid?

Link to post
On 4/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, rocketcoder said:

I am having an issue with this container.

 

I am getting a permission denied on the status of a download. I have done the part where you need to change from /root/Downloads to /downloads. However, I am still getting the error.

 


drwxrwxrwx   1 abc  users    6 Apr 14 16:54 downloads

 

This is the permission of the downloads folder inside the container. 

 

Did I set something up wrong? I mostly accepted the defaults.

I don't use this container, but the reason I asked if you are using it on Unraid is because normally nothing would be mapped to /root, and no template defaults would ever specify /root for any mapping, so I don't know where you got any advice about changing that.

 

Is that folder listing showing the permissions, etc. taken from a command line inside the container, or from Unraid command line?

 

Post your docker run as explained at the very first link in the Docker FAQ.

Link to post
2 hours ago, trurl said:

I don't use this container, but the reason I asked if you are using it on Unraid is because normally nothing would be mapped to /root, and no template defaults would ever specify /root for any mapping, so I don't know where you got any advice about changing that.

 

Is that folder listing showing the permissions, etc. taken from a command line inside the container, or from Unraid command line?

 

Post your docker run as explained at the very first link in the Docker FAQ.

It's the LinuxServer container for Deluge. Thanks for your help. I ended up switching to Transmission and it is working just fine.

Link to post

 For those wanting to restrict login access to their sub domains or sub-folders from public access through NGINX Proxy Manager I have created a guide to use Organizr.

 

Its a powerful SSO based platform for accessing multiple resources and allows for configuration using their API to restrict access to URL resources without authentication to Organizr.

 

Guide: 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.