Can't add user and can't see old user

Hello,

I updated from v5 to v6 by following the wiki guide and copy the old config, share etc... Boot with the new Unraid and I can access the webguide, assigned all the HHD, everything seen to work perfectly but I can't see all the old users or can't create a new user either. Also, I can only access the unraid with the guest user. I tried to find a solution on the forum before asking here, if someone can help me out. Attach is the diagnostic file, thanks for your help

tower-diagnostics-20151015-2024.zip

• 2 weeks later...

IsSidha:  I moved your post to here, as it did not seem related to this thread.

lookame2002: It looks like you just upgraded, with a 'clean install' because you were missing drive assignments, and had to reassign the drives.  That means you didn't copy super.dat, and therefore I have to assume you also didn't copy the files containing the user info from previous version.  To keep it, you would have had to do an 'upgrade install'.  I believe the user info and associated security info is located somewhere in the last 4 files listed in the Files on flash drive section.  I can't guarantee it will work, but you might try shutting down unRAID and restoring those 4 files from your backup, and rebooting unRAID.  (I'd backup the current config files first, in case you need to restore them!)