Noob question

Hey guys, So I seen the video linustechtips did with unRAID and it was basically everything I wanted. So I have it downloaded and made bootable on a 32 GB Flashdrive everything started good and then I noticed that I forgot to plug in my second HDD it didn't give me an option to "shutdown" in the GUI so I forced shutdown, and now that everything is plugged in and booted again I cant get to the WebGUI anymore. I have restarted my router and anything connected to my router and I have tried to just use a new router plugged into just the Server and into another laptop still nothing works! Any help would be wonderful!!  :):D Also I attempted to save the Diagnostics file but I cant find it anywhere on the flashdrive

EDIT: The hardware i'm using is

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H

RAM: G.Skill 4GB DDR3-2133

CPU: Celeron G1620

HDD: 2X Toshiba 350GB

Hey guys, So I seen the video linustechtips did with unRAID and it was basically everything I wanted. So I have it downloaded and made bootable on a 32 GB Flashdrive everything started good and then I noticed that I forgot to plug in my second HDD it didn't give me an option to "shutdown" in the GUI

You have to stop the array for the Shutdown button to become available. There is a plugin that give you a single button to do both the stop and shutdown.

so I forced shutdown, and now that everything is plugged in and booted again I cant get to the WebGUI anymore. I have restarted my router and anything connected to my router and I have tried to just use a new router plugged into just the Server and into another laptop still nothing works! Any help would be wonderful!!  :):D

No idea what could be causing this.  Restarting after a forced shutdown should be no different to a normal start as far as the getting to the GUI is concerned.

Also I attempted to save the Diagnostics file but I cant find it anywhere on the flashdrive

If it was successfully created it will be in the 'logs' folder on the flash drive.

Also I attempted to save the Diagnostics file but I cant find it anywhere on the flashdrive

If it was successfully created it will be in the 'logs' folder on the flash drive.

There is no file. This is the only things on the flashdrive. (Hidden files are enabled) http://prntscr.com/8sauf2

In that case it does not look as though the creation of the diagnostics file completed.  I think it is initially created in RAM and then moved to the flash drive (although I could be wrong about that).  Were you trying to create it via the GUI (Tools->Diagnostics) or the command line (via 'diagnostics' command).

There is no file. This is the only things on the flashdrive. (Hidden files are enabled) http://prntscr.com/8sauf2

In that case it does not look as though the creation of the diagnostics file completed.  I think it is initially created in RAM and then moved to the flash drive (although I could be wrong about that).  Were you trying to create it via the GUI (Tools->Diagnostics) or the command line (via 'diagnostics' command).

As I cant get into the GUI its via the command line. It said it completed successfully though