[Support] Linuxserver.io - NZBGet

On 3/3/2019 at 12:01 AM, DZMM said:

I've got gigabit now.  I sorted this in the end, but I'm getting no transfer this week at all - trying to fix now as I've been away 

Ill be getting gigabit in a few month too... did you need to change anything to get full speed? Cables, switches and so on?

Whats your max at speedtest.net?

37 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Ill be getting gigabit in a few month too... did you need to change anything to get full speed? Cables, switches and so on?

Whats your max at speedtest.net?

I'm with gigaclear in the UK and I can pretty much saturate it when the demand's there - e.g. I'm uploading to google now at a constant 70MB/s as I've capped it and my downloads are running at between 60-80MB/s - earlier today I saw transmission hitting 100MB/s, with nzbget and other stuff running at the same time.

I just have a gigabit nic on my pfsense VM with 3 cores allocated - max CPU utilisation I've seen is about 60%, although I turned off snort as it was causing problems and haven't got around to putting it back on yet.  I haven't gone 10G network yet as I only have my unRAID server together with STBs and home automation stuff, so my 'bottleneck' is my internet so until that goes over 1Gbps I don't really need 10Gbps.

2 hours ago, DZMM said:

I'm with gigaclear in the UK and I can pretty much saturate it when the demand's there - e.g. I'm uploading to google now at a constant 70MB/s as I've capped it and my downloads are running at between 60-80MB/s - earlier today I saw transmission hitting 100MB/s, with nzbget and other stuff running at the same time.

I just have a gigabit nic on my pfsense VM with 3 cores allocated - max CPU utilisation I've seen is about 60%, although I turned off snort as it was causing problems and haven't got around to putting it back on yet.  I haven't gone 10G network yet as I only have my unRAID server together with STBs and home automation stuff, so my 'bottleneck' is my internet so until that goes over 1Gbps I don't really need 10Gbps.

So 100mb/s would be around 800mbits "only"? What you get on speedtest.net?

I was thinking about upgrading to cat8 and 10gbits. I dont want my lan throttle the wan.. :/

7 hours ago, nuhll said:

So 100mb/s would be around 800mbits "only"? What you get on speedtest.net

Yes, I had other stuff going at the same time.  Speedtests were close to a gig and I can  consistently get over 900Mbps up and down at the same time.

I recently moved from SAB to nzbget and the only feature I'm missing is notifications.

Found a script to send pushover notifications, but it does not work. 

Aparently it needs phyton for the script to work.

Is it installed? Could it be easily added?

2144464990_2019-02-2118_57_55-2118.9MB_s-NZBGet.png.da762ad776fad47d962d4feb2ca1659c.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, just started getting this error in NZBGet, nothing has changed as far as config is concerned and a container restart wont fix it. Ive checked permissions while ssh'ed into the container and all seems OK. Not sure what to look at next??

EDIT: So last week I had a disk fill up and NZBGet couldn't write to the disk due to no space left.

I have now given all disks some more space but maybe NZBGet hasn't seen this or something? I used Unbalance plugin to move some files from the full disk to one that had some space left on it.

image.png.8c965c9c8789f95357d93519208e34ee.png

Edited by mgladwin
added more info
6 hours ago, mgladwin said:

Hey all, just started getting this error in NZBGet, nothing has changed as far as config is concerned and a container restart wont fix it. Ive checked permissions while ssh'ed into the container and all seems OK. Not sure what to look at next??

EDIT: So last week I had a disk fill up and NZBGet couldn't write to the disk due to no space left.

I have now given all disks some more space but maybe NZBGet hasn't seen this or something? I used Unbalance plugin to move some files from the full disk to one that had some space left on it.

image.png.8c965c9c8789f95357d93519208e34ee.png

Post your diagnostics and docker run command.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/37579-need-help-read-me-first/

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

10 hours ago, trurl said:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='NZBGet' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Australia/Adelaide" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/':'/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/ppscripts':'/scripts':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/completed/music/':'/music-downloads':'rw' 'linuxserver/nzbget' 

tower-diagnostics-20190324-0749.zip

4 minutes ago, mgladwin said:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='NZBGet' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Australia/Adelaide" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/':'/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/ppscripts':'/scripts':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/completed/music/':'/music-downloads':'rw' 'linuxserver/nzbget' 

tower-diagnostics-20190324-0749.zip

Your cache drive is fully allocated

Device size:		 111.79GiB
    Device allocated:		 111.79GiB
    Device unallocated:		  56.00KiB

(as an aside, I'm not a fan of btrfs for cache drives if you don't have a cache pool)

To fix:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/62230-out-of-space-errors-on-cache-drive/?tab=comments#comment-610551

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Your cache drive is fully allocated

Device size:		 111.79GiB
    Device allocated:		 111.79GiB
    Device unallocated:		  56.00KiB

(as an aside, I'm not a fan of btrfs for cache drives if you don't have a cache pool)

To fix:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/62230-out-of-space-errors-on-cache-drive/?tab=comments#comment-610551

Thanks Squid. Didn't even know this was a thing. Running the balance command now and will report back if i have any further issues.

Thanks for the tip about btrfs as well.

@SquidSo ran balance command using:-

btrfs balance start -dusage=75 /mnt/cache

and got output of:-

Done, had to relocate 86 out of 115 chunks

Checked using:-

btrfs fi df -h /mnt/cache/

and got:-

Data, single: total=45.00GiB, used=44.83GiB
System, single: total=4.00MiB, used=16.00KiB
Metadata, single: total=1.01GiB, used=521.22MiB
GlobalReserve, single: total=70.16MiB, used=0.00B

But ia m still having same issue after an NZBGet container restart.

UPDATE:

For some reason it is now working! Thanks all.

Edited by mgladwin
more info
  • 1 month later...

I'm after some help, as my scripts have dropped from nzbget, but I've not knowingly changed anything.

Attached are images showing the settings and hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

The main one I'd like to get working in the email notification.

Many thanks.

Docker config;

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.55.34.png

nzbget path;

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.55.48.png

UNRAID path;

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.56.03.png

Edited by WannabeMKII
Image sorting.

On 5/4/2019 at 11:57 AM, WannabeMKII said:

I'm after some help, as my scripts have dropped from nzbget, but I've not knowingly changed anything.

Attached are images showing the settings and hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

The main one I'd like to get working in the email notification.

Many thanks.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, CHBMB said:

What's the output of

docker exec -it nzbget ls -la /config/scripts/

Thanks for the response;

root@*****:~# docker exec -it nzbget ls -la /config/scripts/
total 372
drwxr-xr-x  1 abc abc    106 May  4 11:50 .
drwxrwxrwx  1 abc abc     76 Feb 20  2018 ..
-rwxrwxrwx  1 abc abc  78620 Sep  1  2017 Completion.py
-rw-rw-rw-  1 abc abc  65536 Feb 20  2018 DeleteSamples.py
-rw-rwxr--+ 1 abc abc 127037 May  4 11:50 EMail.py
drwxr-xr-x  1 abc abc   4096 Oct 29  2017 Subliminal
-rw-rw-rw-  1 abc abc  90119 Oct 29  2017 Subliminal.py

1 minute ago, CHBMB said:

Well they're there.....

Not sure if they need to be executable though, which they're not.

docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py

I've just run that too;

root@*****:~# docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py
chmod: cannot access '/config/scripts/*.py': No such file or directory

What is strange is they've been working fine for a good couple of years, then they just dropped off?

3 minutes ago, WannabeMKII said:

I've just run that too;

root@*****:~# docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py
chmod: cannot access '/config/scripts/*.py': No such file or directory

What is strange is they've been working fine for a good couple of years, then they just dropped off?

Zip the scripts up and paste them here and I'll have a quick play around.