Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - NZBGet

399 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

On 2/28/2019 at 2:27 PM, Weavus said:

Thanks for the info. Any advice on which cipher I should be using going forward or best to leave it blank until RC4-MD5 is restored?

I'm getting no transfer at all even after removing RC4-MD5 😞

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/28/2019 at 2:44 PM, nuhll said:

How fast is your internet?

I've got gigabit now.  I sorted this in the end, but I'm getting no transfer this week at all - trying to fix now as I've been away 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2019 at 12:01 AM, DZMM said:

I've got gigabit now.  I sorted this in the end, but I'm getting no transfer this week at all - trying to fix now as I've been away 

Ill be getting gigabit in a few month too... did you need to change anything to get full speed? Cables, switches and so on?

 

Whats your max at speedtest.net?

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Ill be getting gigabit in a few month too... did you need to change anything to get full speed? Cables, switches and so on?

 

Whats your max at speedtest.net?

I'm with gigaclear in the UK and I can pretty much saturate it when the demand's there - e.g. I'm uploading to google now at a constant 70MB/s as I've capped it and my downloads are running at between 60-80MB/s - earlier today I saw transmission hitting 100MB/s, with nzbget and other stuff running at the same time.

 

I just have a gigabit nic on my pfsense VM with 3 cores allocated - max CPU utilisation I've seen is about 60%, although I turned off snort as it was causing problems and haven't got around to putting it back on yet.  I haven't gone 10G network yet as I only have my unRAID server together with STBs and home automation stuff, so my 'bottleneck' is my internet so until that goes over 1Gbps I don't really need 10Gbps.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DZMM said:

I'm with gigaclear in the UK and I can pretty much saturate it when the demand's there - e.g. I'm uploading to google now at a constant 70MB/s as I've capped it and my downloads are running at between 60-80MB/s - earlier today I saw transmission hitting 100MB/s, with nzbget and other stuff running at the same time.

 

I just have a gigabit nic on my pfsense VM with 3 cores allocated - max CPU utilisation I've seen is about 60%, although I turned off snort as it was causing problems and haven't got around to putting it back on yet.  I haven't gone 10G network yet as I only have my unRAID server together with STBs and home automation stuff, so my 'bottleneck' is my internet so until that goes over 1Gbps I don't really need 10Gbps.

So 100mb/s would be around 800mbits "only"? What you get on speedtest.net?

 

I was thinking about upgrading to cat8 and 10gbits. I dont want my lan throttle the wan.. :/

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, nuhll said:

So 100mb/s would be around 800mbits "only"? What you get on speedtest.net

Yes, I had other stuff going at the same time.  Speedtests were close to a gig and I can  consistently get over 900Mbps up and down at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, DZMM said:

Yes, I had other stuff going at the same time.  Speedtests were close to a gig and I can  consistently get over 900Mbps up and down at the same time.

I guess thats okay, if you count in overhead. What cables u have? cat6?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, nuhll said:

I guess thats okay, if you count in overhead. What cables u have? cat6?

yep cat6.  I've just bought a new place and I'm hopefully getting cat6a - I've asked for a quote for both

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DZMM said:

yep cat6.  I've just bought a new place and I'm hopefully getting cat6a - I've asked for a quote for both

I would go for cat8 if u make it new. Cat8 is the next fast standard for rj45 plugs. Up to 30gbits.

Edited by nuhll

Share this post


Link to post

I recently moved from SAB to nzbget and the only feature I'm missing is notifications.

Found a script to send pushover notifications, but it does not work. 

Aparently it needs phyton for the script to work.

Is it installed? Could it be easily added?

2144464990_2019-02-2118_57_55-2118.9MB_s-NZBGet.png.da762ad776fad47d962d4feb2ca1659c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hey all, just started getting this error in NZBGet, nothing has changed as far as config is concerned and a container restart wont fix it. Ive checked permissions while ssh'ed into the container and all seems OK. Not sure what to look at next??

 

EDIT: So last week I had a disk fill up and NZBGet couldn't write to the disk due to no space left.

I have now given all disks some more space but maybe NZBGet hasn't seen this or something? I used Unbalance plugin to move some files from the full disk to one that had some space left on it.

 

image.png.8c965c9c8789f95357d93519208e34ee.png

Edited by mgladwin
added more info

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, mgladwin said:

Hey all, just started getting this error in NZBGet, nothing has changed as far as config is concerned and a container restart wont fix it. Ive checked permissions while ssh'ed into the container and all seems OK. Not sure what to look at next??

 

EDIT: So last week I had a disk fill up and NZBGet couldn't write to the disk due to no space left.

I have now given all disks some more space but maybe NZBGet hasn't seen this or something? I used Unbalance plugin to move some files from the full disk to one that had some space left on it.

 

image.png.8c965c9c8789f95357d93519208e34ee.png

Post your diagnostics and docker run command.

 

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/37579-need-help-read-me-first/

 

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, trurl said:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='NZBGet' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Australia/Adelaide" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/':'/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/ppscripts':'/scripts':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/completed/music/':'/music-downloads':'rw' 'linuxserver/nzbget' 

tower-diagnostics-20190324-0749.zip

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, mgladwin said:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='NZBGet' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Australia/Adelaide" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/':'/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/ppscripts':'/scripts':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MEDIA/DOWNLOADS/completed/music/':'/music-downloads':'rw' 'linuxserver/nzbget' 

tower-diagnostics-20190324-0749.zip

Your cache drive is fully allocated

    Device size:		 111.79GiB
    Device allocated:		 111.79GiB
    Device unallocated:		  56.00KiB

(as an aside, I'm not a fan of btrfs for cache drives if you don't have a cache pool)

 

To fix:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/62230-out-of-space-errors-on-cache-drive/?tab=comments#comment-610551

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Squid said:

Your cache drive is fully allocated


    Device size:		 111.79GiB
    Device allocated:		 111.79GiB
    Device unallocated:		  56.00KiB

(as an aside, I'm not a fan of btrfs for cache drives if you don't have a cache pool)

 

To fix:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/62230-out-of-space-errors-on-cache-drive/?tab=comments#comment-610551

 

Thanks Squid. Didn't even know this was a thing. Running the balance command now and will report back if i have any further issues.

Thanks for the tip about btrfs as well.

 

@SquidSo ran balance command using:-

 

btrfs balance start -dusage=75 /mnt/cache

and got output of:-

 

Done, had to relocate 86 out of 115 chunks

Checked using:-

 

btrfs fi df -h /mnt/cache/

and got:-

 

Data, single: total=45.00GiB, used=44.83GiB
System, single: total=4.00MiB, used=16.00KiB
Metadata, single: total=1.01GiB, used=521.22MiB
GlobalReserve, single: total=70.16MiB, used=0.00B

 

But ia m still having same issue after an NZBGet container restart.

 

UPDATE:

 

For some reason it is now working! Thanks all.

 

Edited by mgladwin
more info

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'm after some help, as my scripts have dropped from nzbget, but I've not knowingly changed anything.

 

Attached are images showing the settings and hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

 

The main one I'd like to get working in the email notification.

 

Many thanks.

 

Docker config;

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.55.34.png

nzbget path;

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.55.48.png

 

UNRAID path;

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 11.56.03.png

Edited by WannabeMKII
Image sorting.

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
1
On 5/4/2019 at 11:57 AM, WannabeMKII said:

I'm after some help, as my scripts have dropped from nzbget, but I've not knowingly changed anything.

 

Attached are images showing the settings and hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

 

The main one I'd like to get working in the email notification.

 

Many thanks.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WannabeMKII said:

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

 

Thanks.

What's the output of

 

docker exec -it nzbget ls -la /config/scripts/

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CHBMB said:

What's the output of

 


docker exec -it nzbget ls -la /config/scripts/

 

Thanks for the response;

 

root@*****:~# docker exec -it nzbget ls -la /config/scripts/
total 372
drwxr-xr-x  1 abc abc    106 May  4 11:50 .
drwxrwxrwx  1 abc abc     76 Feb 20  2018 ..
-rwxrwxrwx  1 abc abc  78620 Sep  1  2017 Completion.py
-rw-rw-rw-  1 abc abc  65536 Feb 20  2018 DeleteSamples.py
-rw-rwxr--+ 1 abc abc 127037 May  4 11:50 EMail.py
drwxr-xr-x  1 abc abc   4096 Oct 29  2017 Subliminal
-rw-rw-rw-  1 abc abc  90119 Oct 29  2017 Subliminal.py

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Well they're there.....

Not sure if they need to be executable though, which they're not, other than Completion.py

 

docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py

 

Edited by CHBMB

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CHBMB said:

Well they're there.....

Not sure if they need to be executable though, which they're not.

 


docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py

 

I've just run that too;

 

root@*****:~# docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py
chmod: cannot access '/config/scripts/*.py': No such file or directory

What is strange is they've been working fine for a good couple of years, then they just dropped off?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WannabeMKII said:

I've just run that too;

 


root@*****:~# docker exec -it nzbget chmod +x /config/scripts/*.py
chmod: cannot access '/config/scripts/*.py': No such file or directory

What is strange is they've been working fine for a good couple of years, then they just dropped off?

 

Zip the scripts up and paste them here and I'll have a quick play around.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Change the scripts directory to


/config/scripts

${AppDir} refers to /app/nzbget

Ah ha perfect, that's bought 'subliminal' and 'completion' up, but not 'email' or 'deletesamples?

 

Why would that happen?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.