[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

On 6/27/2021 at 2:13 PM, Geekd4d said:

I feel that this is because you are running 2 of the same containers using the same docker image. Try switching your 4k one to binhex's repo. That's what I did and its been perfect since then.

We also would need to see the location of your docker image there.. but.. give the switch a shot none the less.

Thank you. Just set it up this morning and all went well. Will see the results in a few days when my next backup is run.

• 3 weeks later...

I am at a loss.  Sonarr has worked well for years, now suddenly it cannot find the path for completed downloads.  Nothing, that I am aware of, has changed on my server.  I have tried changing the /data paths, but nothing seems to make a difference...

2021-07-15 17:30:59.3|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/tv/I_TOOK_OUT_THE_FILE_NAME. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder.

Any help is appreciated.

The container configs in the screen captures are the /data paths for both sonarr and SABnzbd

sadnzbd1.png

sadnzbd2.png

sadnzbd3.png

sonarr1.png

Edited by beaverly72

Hello,

I used to have the preview switch (that is now deprecated) the latest switch should be the V3, but if I'm putting latest, I'm going back to v2 ?

but staying with the preview, in the container it says that I do not have the latest version

What am I doing wrong ?

50 minutes ago, chocorem said:

Hello,

I used to have the preview switch (that is now deprecated) the latest switch should be the V3, but if I'm putting latest, I'm going back to v2 ?

but staying with the preview, in the container it says that I do not have the latest version

What am I doing wrong ?

I answer to myself, I had to trigger manually an update, and then V3 appeared !

5 hours ago, WenzelComputing said:

/mnt is completely empty. 

image.thumb.png.527a7bb3b55f460450b92504f75e5b45.png

Exactly. Look at the container paths in this screenshot. /tv and /downloads are where /mnt/user/Media and /mnt/cache/Downloads will appear respectively. Docker containers are like miniature computers all isolated from the host. They only have access to what you tell them.

I just updated sonarr and radarr and noticed that they are no longer able to pull from nzbhydra?

Here is a sonarr log with a generic "internal server error"

2021-08-03 05:21:12.0|Info|NzbSearchService|Searching 2 indexers for [Ubuntu.ISO]
2021-08-03 05:21:14.8|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|Processing 5 releases
2021-08-03 05:21:21.5|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [GET] http://192.168./getnzb/api/3673761253753394063?apikey=(removed) 500.InternalServerError
{
  "timestamp" : 1627986081517,
  "status" : 500,
  "error" : "Internal Server Error",
  "message" : null,
  "path" : "/getnzb/api/3673761253753394063"
}
2021-08-03 05:21:21.5|Error|Nzbget|Downloading nzb for episode 'Ubuntu.ISO' failed (http://192.168./getnzb/api/3673761253753394063?apikey=(removed) NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [500:InternalServerError] [GET] at [http://192.168./getnzb/api/3673761253753394063?apikey=(removed)  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00154] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:105 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:281 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00057] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\UsenetClientBase.cs:48 
{
  "timestamp" : 1627986081517,
  "status" : 500,
  "error" : "Internal Server Error",
  "message" : null,
  "path" : "/getnzb/api/3673761253753394063"
}

2021-08-03 05:21:21.5|Error|ReleaseModule|Downloading nzb failed

[v3.0.6.1265] NzbDrone.Core.Exceptions.ReleaseDownloadException: Downloading nzb failed ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [500:InternalServerError] [GET] at [http://192.168./getnzb/api/3673761253753394063?apikey=(removed)  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00154] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:105 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:281 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00057] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\UsenetClientBase.cs:48 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x0012f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\UsenetClientBase.cs:69 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00261] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:100 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (Sonarr.Api.V3.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) [0x001a7] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:129 

Meanwhile NZB hydra shows everything worked just dandy:

2021-08-03 05:21 	
	FileHandler 	
NZB download from indexer successfully completed in 1481ms
	FileHandler 	
NZB download request for "Ubuntu.iso" from indexer NZBGeek
	ExternalApi 	
Search took 967ms. Returning 5 results
	Searcher 	
Returning results 1-5 from 5 results in cache. A total of 5 results is available from indexers of which 0 were already rejected and 0 were removed as duplicates 

Everything has been working fine before this.

Radarr does the same thing when I try to use it, not sure where to even start looking.

Having an issue the last few days. Pulled the latest update automatically and now my has errors. 

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

[mod-init] Attempting to run Docker Modification Logic
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

To support the app dev(s) visit:
Sonarr: https://sonarr.tv/donate

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: executing...
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

It just repeats that ad-infinitum. 

I wiped out the config folder, removed the docker and reloaded it to no avail.

Any idea whats happening? 

I'm using unraid 6.9.2

Heres the XML file.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Container version="2">
  <Name>Sonarr</Name>
  <Repository>linuxserver/sonarr</Repository>
  <Registry>https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sonarr/</Registry>
  <Network>bridge</Network>
  <MyIP/>
  <Shell>sh</Shell>
  <Privileged>true</Privileged>
  <Support>https://forums.unraid.net/topic/41908-support-linuxserverio-sonarr/</Support>
  <Project>https://sonarr.tv/</Project>
  <Overview>Sonarr (formerly NZBdrone) is a PVR for usenet and bittorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.</Overview>
  <Category>Downloaders: MediaApp:Video</Category>
  <WebUI>http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/</WebUI>
  <TemplateURL>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/sonarr.xml</TemplateURL>
  <Icon>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/img/sonarr-icon.png</Icon>
  <ExtraParams/>
  <PostArgs/>
  <CPUset/>
  <DateInstalled>1628817876</DateInstalled>
  <DonateText/>
  <DonateLink/>
  <Description>Sonarr (formerly NZBdrone) is a PVR for usenet and bittorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.</Description>
  <Networking>
    <Mode>bridge</Mode>
    <Publish>
      <Port>
        <HostPort>8989</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>8989</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
    </Publish>
  </Networking>
  <Data>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/cache/appdata/Sonarr/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/config</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/dev/rtc</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/dev/rtc</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>ro</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/TV</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/tv</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/appdata/NZBGet/downloads/completed/TV/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/downloads</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/tmp/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/tmp2</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/tmp/manual-import/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/manual_import</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/tmp/sync/tv/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/tv-sync</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
  </Data>
  <Environment>
    <Variable>
      <Value>99</Value>
      <Name>PUID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value>100</Value>
      <Name>PGID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value>America/Edmonton</Value>
      <Name>TZ</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value/>
      <Name>DOCKER_MODS</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
  </Environment>
  <Labels/>
  <Config Name="Host Port 1" Target="8989" Default="8989" Mode="tcp" Description="Container Port: 8989" Type="Port" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">8989</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 1" Target="/config" Default="/mnt/cache/appdata/NzbDrone" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /config" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/cache/appdata/Sonarr/</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 2" Target="/dev/rtc" Default="/dev/rtc" Mode="ro" Description="Container Path: /dev/rtc" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/dev/rtc</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 3" Target="/tv" Default="/mnt/user/TV" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /tv" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/TV</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 4" Target="/downloads" Default="/mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/TV" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /downloads" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/appdata/NZBGet/downloads/completed/TV/</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 6" Target="/tmp2" Default="/mnt/user/tmp/tvbh" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /tmp2" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/tmp/</Config>
  <Config Name="Key 1" Target="PUID" Default="99" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: PUID" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">99</Config>
  <Config Name="Key 2" Target="PGID" Default="100" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: PGID" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">100</Config>
  <Config Name="Timezone" Target="TZ" Default="" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: TZ" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">America/Edmonton</Config>
  <Config Name="manual import" Target="/manual_import" Default="" Mode="rw" Description="Place to do manual Imports" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">/mnt/user/tmp/manual-import/</Config>
  <Config Name="sync'd TV shows" Target="/tv-sync" Default="" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: tv-sync" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">/mnt/user/tmp/sync/tv/</Config>
  <Config Name="DOCKER_MODS" Target="DOCKER_MODS" Default="" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: DOCKER_MODS" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false"/>
</Container>

****EDIT******

I was able to get back up and running by using a older image;

linuxserver/sonarr:version-3.0.6.1196

And restoring from a backup.

It still wont run the new version though.

Edited by Darqfallen
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a helluva time switching from the standard multiple /tv and /downloads mount points to one. I was tired of all the additional copying of data due to multiple mount points, so I'm switching, but I cannot get it going no matter what I do. I have to add back the /downloads mount point in Sonarr for it to find the completely downloaded file. Is there something different about this version of Sonarr that doesn't handle this right?

I don't quite understand how Sonarr finds the files without the container path to the downloads folder. There is nowhere to enter besides when setting up the Docker. I've read that the Sabnzbd API tells it, but with container paths, I'm not sure exactly how that works and simply cannot get it working with just one.

39 minutes ago, Squid said:

Thanks. Working now. I actually figured it out around the same time you said this while I was walking around brainstorming, so perhaps my phone sent me the info without me knowing it. 😃

I kinda knew that, but not entirely and it finally clicked when I was thinking about it. I don't think I meant to not set things in a way that didn't work, but I didn't realize exactly how they were "needed" to be, so I ended up a little off.

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure its my fault and something simple, but I get the following error...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Downloads/Complete/Angel.S05E20.1080p.WEB.h264-NOMA/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

16 minutes ago, ap90033 said:

Im sure its my fault and something simple, but I get the following error...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Downloads/Complete/Angel.S05E20.1080p.WEB.h264-NOMA/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Read the post directly above yours.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:25 PM, Darqfallen said:

Having an issue the last few days. Pulled the latest update automatically and now my has errors. 

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

[mod-init] Attempting to run Docker Modification Logic
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

To support the app dev(s) visit:
Sonarr: https://sonarr.tv/donate

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: executing...
[cont-init.d] 90-custom-folders: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

It just repeats that ad-infinitum. 

I wiped out the config folder, removed the docker and reloaded it to no avail.

Any idea whats happening? 

I'm using unraid 6.9.2

Heres the XML file.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Container version="2">
  <Name>Sonarr</Name>
  <Repository>linuxserver/sonarr</Repository>
  <Registry>https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sonarr/</Registry>
  <Network>bridge</Network>
  <MyIP/>
  <Shell>sh</Shell>
  <Privileged>true</Privileged>
  <Support>https://forums.unraid.net/topic/41908-support-linuxserverio-sonarr/</Support>
  <Project>https://sonarr.tv/</Project>
  <Overview>Sonarr (formerly NZBdrone) is a PVR for usenet and bittorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.</Overview>
  <Category>Downloaders: MediaApp:Video</Category>
  <WebUI>http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/</WebUI>
  <TemplateURL>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/sonarr.xml</TemplateURL>
  <Icon>https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/img/sonarr-icon.png</Icon>
  <ExtraParams/>
  <PostArgs/>
  <CPUset/>
  <DateInstalled>1628817876</DateInstalled>
  <DonateText/>
  <DonateLink/>
  <Description>Sonarr (formerly NZBdrone) is a PVR for usenet and bittorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.</Description>
  <Networking>
    <Mode>bridge</Mode>
    <Publish>
      <Port>
        <HostPort>8989</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>8989</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
    </Publish>
  </Networking>
  <Data>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/cache/appdata/Sonarr/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/config</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/dev/rtc</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/dev/rtc</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>ro</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/TV</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/tv</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/appdata/NZBGet/downloads/completed/TV/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/downloads</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/tmp/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/tmp2</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/tmp/manual-import/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/manual_import</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/tmp/sync/tv/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/tv-sync</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
  </Data>
  <Environment>
    <Variable>
      <Value>99</Value>
      <Name>PUID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value>100</Value>
      <Name>PGID</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value>America/Edmonton</Value>
      <Name>TZ</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
    <Variable>
      <Value/>
      <Name>DOCKER_MODS</Name>
      <Mode/>
    </Variable>
  </Environment>
  <Labels/>
  <Config Name="Host Port 1" Target="8989" Default="8989" Mode="tcp" Description="Container Port: 8989" Type="Port" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">8989</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 1" Target="/config" Default="/mnt/cache/appdata/NzbDrone" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /config" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/cache/appdata/Sonarr/</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 2" Target="/dev/rtc" Default="/dev/rtc" Mode="ro" Description="Container Path: /dev/rtc" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/dev/rtc</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 3" Target="/tv" Default="/mnt/user/TV" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /tv" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/TV</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 4" Target="/downloads" Default="/mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/TV" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /downloads" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/appdata/NZBGet/downloads/completed/TV/</Config>
  <Config Name="Host Path 6" Target="/tmp2" Default="/mnt/user/tmp/tvbh" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: /tmp2" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="true" Mask="false">/mnt/user/tmp/</Config>
  <Config Name="Key 1" Target="PUID" Default="99" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: PUID" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">99</Config>
  <Config Name="Key 2" Target="PGID" Default="100" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: PGID" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">100</Config>
  <Config Name="Timezone" Target="TZ" Default="" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: TZ" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">America/Edmonton</Config>
  <Config Name="manual import" Target="/manual_import" Default="" Mode="rw" Description="Place to do manual Imports" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">/mnt/user/tmp/manual-import/</Config>
  <Config Name="sync'd TV shows" Target="/tv-sync" Default="" Mode="rw" Description="Container Path: tv-sync" Type="Path" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false">/mnt/user/tmp/sync/tv/</Config>
  <Config Name="DOCKER_MODS" Target="DOCKER_MODS" Default="" Mode="" Description="Container Variable: DOCKER_MODS" Type="Variable" Display="always" Required="false" Mask="false"/>
</Container>

****EDIT******

I was able to get back up and running by using a older image;

linuxserver/sonarr:version-3.0.6.1196

And restoring from a backup.

It still wont run the new version though.

Still running the old version waiting for help with this.

Hi!

Since using Sonarr and Sabnzbd I'm experiecing very slow import times. I've setup the /data folders of Sabznbd and Sonarr exactly the same and Sonarr can find the download files just fine, but only the import is very slow. It looks like it's reading the files at ~ 30 MB/s and after a few seconds writing at the same 30 MB/s. This makes the whole downloading process of a series slow (especially when having a 1 GBit/s internet connection).

The destination folder of my series in Sonarr is a MergerFS folder located at /data/mount_mergerfs/TV/, but it' still inside the same folder range Sonarr and Sabnzbd have access to (local: /mnt/user/, Container path: /data).

The MergerFS folder has a local folder on the same NVMe SSD. So I think this shouldn't be the bottleneck.

Thanks for helping!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Seemingly out of nowhere today all of my indexers in Sonarr are unreachable, they are fine in Radarr.

Both Sonarr and Radarr are the most recent containers running on Undraid, with Jackett and Deluge.

I've been trying to find an answer based on my log because I see other people have had similar errors, but I can't find anything recent.

Proxy is using delugevpn and set to Bypass for Local Addresses, I have tried changing this.

Cert Validation is set to disable for Local Addresses, I have tried changing this.

Under Host, Enable SSL is unselected, I have tried changing this.

Thank you for your help.

21-10-7 15:35:00.2|Info|LifecycleService|Restart requested.
21-10-7 15:35:01.3|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /usr/lib/sonarr/bin/Sonarr.exe - Version 3.0.4.1126
21-10-7 15:35:01.6|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/config]
21-10-7 15:35:03.8|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive
21-10-7 15:35:03.9|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/sonarr.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
21-10-7 15:35:04.1|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
21-10-7 15:35:04.3|Info|OwinHostController|Listening on the following URLs:
21-10-7 15:35:04.3|Info|OwinHostController|  http://*:8989/
21-10-7 15:35:04.3|Info|OwinHostController|  https://*:9898/
21-10-7 15:35:04.7|Info|SonarrBootstrapper|Starting Web Server
21-10-7 15:35:36.2|Error|X509CertificateValidationService|Certificate validation for https://[REDACTEDURL].net/api/v2.0/indexers/1337x/results/torznab/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors
21-10-7 15:35:37.4|Error|X509CertificateValidationService|Certificate validation for https://[REDACTEDURL].net/api/v2.0/indexers/1337x/results/torznab/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors
21-10-7 15:35:37.4|Warn|Torznab|Unable to connect to indexer

[v3.0.4.1126] System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.): 'https://[REDACTEDURL].net/api/v2.0/indexers/1337x/results/torznab/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.) ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED
  at /build/mono/src/mono/external/boringssl/ssl/handshake_client.c:1132
  at Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsContext.ProcessHandshake () [0x00057] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/Mono.Btls/MonoBtlsContext.cs:226 
  at Mono.Net.Security.MobileAuthenticatedStream.ProcessHandshake (Mono.Net.Security.AsyncOperationStatus status, System.Boolean renegotiate) [0x000da] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/MobileAuthenticatedStream.cs:715 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) Mono.Net.Security.MobileAuthenticatedStream.ProcessHandshake(Mono.Net.Security.AsyncOperationStatus,bool)
  at Mono.Net.Security.AsyncHandshakeRequest.Run (Mono.Net.Security.AsyncOperationStatus status) [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/AsyncProtocolRequest.cs:289 
  at Mono.Net.Security.AsyncProtocolRequest.ProcessOperation (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000fc] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/AsyncProtocolRequest.cs:223 
  at Mono.Net.Security.MobileAuthenticatedStream.ProcessAuthentication (System.Boolean runSynchronously, Mono.Net.Security.MonoSslAuthenticationOptions options, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0025c] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/MobileAuthenticatedStream.cs:310 
  at Mono.Net.Security.MonoTlsStream.CreateStream (System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel tunnel, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0016a] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/MonoTlsStream.cs:137 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00170] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:236 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00208] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:248 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.InitConnection (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000f7] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:277 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x00052] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:268 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001bb] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:123 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:278 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x000a1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:64 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x000b1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:104 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.Torznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Torznab\Torznab.cs:23 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.Torznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Torznab\Torznab.cs:27 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:335 

21-10-7 15:35:37.5|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

• 2 months later...

About a week ago sonarr was no longer able to connect to any indexers or any download clients. Test would fail, occasionally there would be an entry in the logs referring to privoxy. I disabled the proxy in the sonarr settings and am now able to connect with both my indexers and download clients. I will open an issue on github, but this message is for anyone looking for a temporary solution.