[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Morning...

Did that...Same version. 2.0.0.3580.

Docker tells me I am up-to-date.  (Clicking check for updates shows the same.)

Sonorr says to "Update to the latest version".

I have automatic updates in Sonorr turned off. (For I am not sure if I can use that with a Docker thingy. Or do I now treat it as a normal install and use the auto update from within Sonorr?)

SABnzbd is Version: 0.8.0Beta1 [1ba588f]  Check for New Release is OFF within SABnzbd.  (Are they all beta versions?)

Thanks!

screenshot_1110.png.239573148eac6325e6571e1b374446ff.png

screenshot_1111.png.93bfc19cc583d4377b01d543f2ee873e.png

screenshot_1112.png.cec7711ebf49b88605c7bd5897d9c038.png

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone send me a copy of the setting for the folder ?

I cannot get the sonarr directory to work :

/config        =        /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr/ R/W

/dev/rtc      =        /dev/rtc R

/tv              =      /mnt/user/Media/Series/ R/W

/downloads  =      /mnt/user/Media/Series/NEW/

Right now I  have it running in VM as it cannot see the /Media/Series folder

What downloader/program are you trying to connect to? The information you have posted looks fine but without knowing what downloader etc. you're trying to connect to I am not sure I can offer more help. Feel free to join one of the chat programs in my signature for possibly faster (realtime) help.

Ok so I manage to make it detect my mount by adding manualy /mnt.

Yeah ! :)

Still need help configuring sonarr to talk good with SabNzb. Little confuse for setting. If I can setup this one will probably be able to figure out couch potato and headphones.

/mnt/media/Series

/mnt/media/Movies

/mnt/media/Musics

That my plan on my share drive.

How do i setup so Sonarr download,  rename and move the files into Series? Do I need to do something with drone factory?

I attach

f993e07865230f3a9e0c832bed2ba440.jpg2cc6187a5b9e1a4712a3d4a8d6399421.jpg

It looks like your Host paths are not correct.

SAB is putting the finished download in "/mnt/cache/downloads/complete/" but Sonarr is looking for it in "/mnt/cache/appdata/Download"

Change the Sonarr path to the same you used in SAB so they both share the same mapped volume location.

I don't use SAB myself, however, I don't think you'll need that "/mnt" volume mapped for any reason.

Make both /downloads /mnt/cache/downloads in both containers and try again once you've got the apps configured to suit this new mapping.  (Map /incomplete-downloads to /mnt/cache/downloads/incomplete)

Basically the problem is SABNzbd is telling Sonarr that the app is in /downloads/.... which = /mnt/cache/downloads/complete

but Sonarr is looking in /downloads which you've mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata/Downloads

ie two completely different locations.

This is what I have right now+

SABnzbd

/config @ /mnt/user/appdata/SABnzbd/

/downloads @ /mnt/cache/downloads/complete/

/incomplete-downloads @ /mnt/cache/downloads/incomplete/

Sonarr

/config @ /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr/

/dev/rtc @ /dev/rtc

/tv @ /mnt/user/Media/

/downloads @ /mnt/cache/downloads/complete/

Still have issue with download as per pic

help.png.ad04db5d470230f9eb063c1b72d0b97f.png

This is what I have right now+

SABnzbd

/config @ /mnt/user/appdata/SABnzbd/

/downloads @ /mnt/cache/downloads/

/incomplete-downloads @ /mnt/cache/downloads/incomplete/

Sonarr

/config @ /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr/

/dev/rtc @ /dev/rtc

/tv @ /mnt/user/Media/

/downloads @ /mnt/cache/downloads/

Still have issue with download as per pic

In general I would change the bold bits above like so.  I don't use SABNzbd, but that pic you posted looks like it's incomplete on the Usenet server to me.  477 missing articles.  Therefore it can't complete the download.

Ok I figure something out.

It now download, now the next step, the files stay in the /download.

Should it not be moving to /mnt/user/Media/ ?

All fix.

I have no choice to add /mnt to SAB.

This way sonarr say to sab,  download this tv show and move it there when done.

Same with all other app :)

Ok I figure something out.

It now download, now the next step, the files stay in the /download.

Should it not be moving to /mnt/user/Media/ ?

All fix.

I have no choice to add /mnt to SAB.

This way sonarr say to sab,  download this tv show and move it there when done.

Same with all other app :)

I think it's the other way around.

1,  Sonarr requests download

2.  SABnzbd performs download

3.  Sonarr renames & moves

But if you've got it working and are happy, then that's a result...

Hi, guys. I'm having trouble getting Sonarr to rename/move files after downloading. Sonarr can successfully send downloads to SABnzbd, but doesn't seem to be able to move them from the downloads folder. Log file says:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /config/Downloads/complete/Mike.Tyson.Mysteries

It seems sonarr is using the /config mapping to look for my downloads, instead of the /downloads mapping, which I have set this way:

SABnzbd:

config = /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/

/downloads = /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/

Sonarr:

/config = /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr/

/downloads = /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/

Anyone know what's going on with this?

Impossible to tell from what you've put there, but the answer will be somewhere in either the config for SABnzbd or Sonarr in their webui because the docker mappings look good to me.

Thanks for the tip. From within the Sonarr webgui, I went to Settings > Download Client and, under the Drone Factory option, browsed to my /downloads/complete folder and sonarr was able to move the files to my array. Is this normally the way one goes about setting an import folder within the sonarr webgui? Im also still getting the same error message in the logs:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /config/Downloads/complete/Mike.Tyson.Mysteries

even though sonarr has already moved the files to my array.

Impossible to tell from what you've put there, but the answer will be somewhere in either the config for SABnzbd or Sonarr in their webui because the docker mappings look good to me.

Thanks for the tip. From within the Sonarr webgui, I went to Settings > Download Client and, under the Drone Factory option, browsed to my /downloads/complete folder and sonarr was able to move the files to my array. Is this normally the way one goes about setting an import folder within the sonarr webgui? Im also still getting the same error message in the logs:

even though sonarr has already moved the files to my array.

I do wonder whether it's because in Linux things are case sensitive so /downloads is different to /Downloads  so whenever you're altering something in the webui it should be lowercase..

If you're using a downloader like SAB or NzbGet you should never need to use the Drone Factory.

The issue here is that the category that Sonarr uses in conjunction with SAB is mapped to use /config, you need to fix this by changing the Download Folder locations to /download here:

unraidip:8080/config/folders/

Post screenshots if you want.

The issue here is that the category that Sonarr uses in conjunction with SAB is mapped to use /config, you need to fix this by changing the Download Folder locations to /download here:

unraidip:8080/config/folders/

Also the default sabnzbd download location are Downloads/blah.... change that to /downloads

I changed the /downloads mappings within both sabnzbd and sonarr to /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/downloads (all in lower case), and then changed the Folder options from within the sabnzbd webgui and all is well. Thanks, guys! :)

I have read through all of this and may have missed it but I seem to be having issues with Sonarr pulling all my tv shows that have been downloaded. I have imported them all but they are spread across multiple drives. Could this be causing the issue? When I had Sonarr installed on my pc it was easy cause it just pulled from a mapped drive.

I have read through all of this and may have missed it but I seem to be having issues with Sonarr pulling all my tv shows that have been downloaded. I have imported them all but they are spread across multiple drives. Could this be causing the issue? When I had Sonarr installed on my pc it was easy cause it just pulled from a mapped drive.

Sounds more like a Sonarr config issue than a docker container issue to me, but as always unless you give us more information on how you've set up the container, we'd be shooting in the dark..

Post some info on your config and a screenshot of your docker mappings in Unraid and I'll take a look.