[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Probably unrelated, but worth a shot: For awhile I was having an issue where Sabnzbd could not move completed files to the final destination folder. The issue turned out to be another file already in the same folder had an apostrophe in the file name and for some bizarre reason, Sabnzbd was confused and could not move the file it had just downloaded because of it. As soon as I renamed the other file, Sab could save into the folder...

Just for kicks, I would confirm there are no apostrophes in the file names (and any other unusual special characters) of the files/folder already in the destination folder that Sonarr is trying to move files into.

I can not get Sonarr to move files to my share.  This is the error I get after something downloads:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Downloads/Complete/TV/Emerald.City.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS

Sonarr Docker Setup

Host Port 1 - 8989

Host Path 2 - /dev/rtc

Host Path 3 - /mnt/user/Media/TV/

Host Path 4 - /mnt/cache/Downloads/Complete/TV/

Appdata Config Path - /mnt/cache/appdata/Sonarr/

Sabnzbd Docker Setup

Host Port - 8080

Host Path - /mnt/cache/Downloads/

Appdata Config Path - /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/

When the file is completed it move the file from Incomplete to Complete/TV but goes no further.  Then the log gives me that error.

Thanks

I can not get Sonarr to move files to my share.  This is the error I get after something downloads:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Downloads/Complete/TV/Emerald.City.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS

Sonarr Docker Setup

Host Port 1 - 8989

Host Path 2 - /dev/rtc

Host Path 3 - /mnt/user/Media/TV/

Host Path 4 - /mnt/cache/Downloads/Complete/TV/

Appdata Config Path - /mnt/cache/appdata/Sonarr/

Sabnzbd Docker Setup

Host Port - 8080

Host Path - /mnt/cache/Downloads/

Appdata Config Path - /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/

When the file is completed it move the file from Incomplete to Complete/TV but goes no further.  Then the log gives me that error.

Thanks

Or here.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=43601.msg526745#msg526745

But my FAQ entry beat yours by 6 months and is longer.  Although I do rather like the use of the word "fricking" in yours.

Mine is more succinct and up to date then, finally we found something we agree on.

ok.  Then I propose this as the entry to replace both of ours

Q - Why can't sonarr import files downloaded by nzbGet?

A - You're fricking doing it wrong

Even more succinct and maintains "fricking"  8)

But my FAQ entry beat yours by 6 months and is longer.  Although I do rather like the use of the word "fricking" in yours.

Mine is more succinct and up to date then, finally we found something we agree on.

ok.  Then I propose this as the entry to replace both of ours

Q - Why can't sonarr import files downloaded by nzbGet?

A - You're fricking doing it wrong

Even more succinct and maintains "fricking"  8)

Works for me.  ;D

I am confused at the moment.  I understand what you are saying that I have the paths incorrect.  I have Sabnzbd setup like this:

/mnt/cache/Downloads/

and Sonarr like this

/mnt/cache/Download/Complete

inside Sabnzbd you have to configure a Complete and Incomplete folder.  So when the download is downloading it is in the Incomplete folder.  Then when it is done it moves it to the Complete folder.

Maybe Sabnzbd works differently than NZBget.  I dont know frustrated

I am confused at the moment.  I understand what you are saying that I have the paths incorrect.  I have Sabnzbd setup like this:

/mnt/cache/Downloads/

and Sonarr like this

/mnt/cache/Download/Complete

inside Sabnzbd you have to configure a Complete and Incomplete folder.  So when the download is downloading it is in the Incomplete folder.  Then when it is done it moves it to the Complete folder.

Maybe Sabnzbd works differently than NZBget.  I dont know frustrated

Its the exact same concept between sab and nzbget

Sab is downloading the file and places it into /Downloads/Complete/whatever (This translates to the host mapping of /mnt/cache/Downloads/Complete/whatever)

Sab tells sonarr that the file to import is /Downloads/Complete/whatever

Sonarr gets the message and dutifully looks in the appropriate folder.  But the host mapping is different between the two apps on the downloads folder.

So while the error in sonarr's log looks like it's going to the correct place its really not.  It is instead looking at

/mnt/cache/Downloads/Complete/Complete/whatever (because the host mapping is /mnt/cache/Downloads/Complete instead of /mnt/cache/Downloads)

Just set up the Downloads mapping on both apps to be /mnt/cache/Downloads and everything will work right.

EDIT:  All of this assumes that the container volume on both is /Downloads.  You only specified in your posts "Host Mapping 3"  if it still doesn't work, post up this:  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40937.msg481150#msg481150

Maybe I'm just stupid.  I just can not get this working correctly.  Now Sab is downloading the files into the config directory it created a complete and incomplete directory there.  here are some snapshots of my docker configs for Sab, Sonarr, and folders for Sab

Sabnzbd Docker Config

http://209.95.48.14/pics/SabnzbdConfig.jpeg

Sonarr Docker Config

http://209.95.48.14/pics/SonarrConfig.jpeg

Sabnzbd Folder Config

http://209.95.48.14/pics/SabFolders.jpeg

I just have no clue what is going on.  CouchPotato I got configured and working like a champ,  Sonarr has bit a headache.

I dont get why it is making my default base folder /config

Thanks for all the help.

Maybe I'm just stupid.  I just can not get this working correctly.  Now Sab is downloading the files into the config directory it created a complete and incomplete directory there.  here are some snapshots of my docker configs for Sab, Sonarr, and folders for Sab

Sabnzbd Docker Config

http://209.95.48.14/pics/SabnzbdConfig.jpeg

Sonarr Docker Config

http://209.95.48.14/pics/SonarrConfig.jpeg

Sabnzbd Folder Config

http://209.95.48.14/pics/SabFolders.jpeg

I just have no clue what is going on.  CouchPotato I got configured and working like a champ,  Sonarr has bit a headache.

I dont get why it is making my default base folder /config

Thanks for all the help.

First things first change both containers so /downloads is mapped to /mnt/cache/Downloads

Linux is case sensitve.

CONTAINER PATH for SABnzbd is /downloads

You have it configured in SABNzbd webui as /Downloads

Two different places.

In the webui for SABnzb

Temporary Download Folder = /downloads/incomplete or /incomplete-downloads (Both end up at the same location on your array)

Completed Download folder = /downloads/complete

I'm having a similar issue with post processing, but my install is currently slightly different, as I run Sonarr on unraid and NZBget on my Windows 7 machine (at the moment) and use nzbtomedia.

So, nzbget downloads to a local drive and folder on Win 7, it then unpacks the file and moves it to unraid on a shared folder. nzbtomedia then checks the files (video check etc) and passes the instruction to Sonarr to rename and this is the step that goes wrong, hence being here.

The Sonarr log reports "not a valid *nix path, paths must start with a /". I've spend hours trying to work this out and trying different paths, but can't get it to work, so here's a few screenshots that I hope will help. Ignore dronefactory, I'm not using it.

Can anymore make sense of what's going on and here I assume I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

nzbget.png.0849ff92ffcdc9cae0dad78dd7825b32.png

sonarr.png.811ad133192f8547117a8527b007f381.png

unraid.png.2d64fd63d6d617172c9286b1f96ece13.png

I'm having a similar issue with post processing, but my install is currently slightly different, as I run Sonarr on unraid and NZBget on my Windows 7 machine (at the moment) and use nzbtomedia.

So, nzbget downloads to a local drive and folder on Win 7, it then unpacks the file and moves it to unraid on a shared folder. nzbtomedia then checks the files (video check etc) and passes the instruction to Sonarr to rename and this is the step that goes wrong, hence being here.

The Sonarr log reports "not a valid *nix path, paths must start with a /". I've spend hours trying to work this out and trying different paths, but can't get it to work, so here's a few screenshots that I hope will help. Ignore dronefactory, I'm not using it.

Can anymore make sense of what's going on and here I assume I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

The hint is in the error message from sonarr. One of your paths is missing the / in the start. So check all your folder paths in the sonarr settings.

The hint is in the error message from sonarr. One of your paths is missing the / in the start. So check all your folder paths in the sonarr settings.

Trust me, unless I'm missing the obvious, I've checked and double checked all the paths. I'm guessing you know where the problem is from the screenshots? Any chance of a more obvious clue?  :P

Trust me, unless I'm missing the obvious, I've checked and double checked all the paths. I'm guessing you know where the problem is from the screenshots? Any chance of a more obvious clue?  :P

Its not in the screenshot as I see. I don't know sonarr at all, so can't point you to any direction there, but since the message is from the sonarr container, it must be a path in sonarr that is wrong.

If I understand this correctly, nzbtomedia performs the post processing on the win7 box (and runs on it)? And then moves the file(s) to unRaid

And it sounds like nzbtomedia then tells sonarr where the files are?

I don't do this, but it seems to me that it's not going to work because nzbtomedia is going to pass a path such as M:\newlydownloadedfiles\whatever\file.mkv to sonarr

Sonarr has zero concept of drive letters (and neither does linux for that matter)

In a mix situation like this, your probably better off using drone factory until you get everything onto the same box.

Either that, or you've got sonarr set up incorrectly.  It looks to me that whenever sonarr sees a remote path passed to it that matches (\\TECH_NAS\....) it substitutes /downloads.  Is the path being sent to sonarr matching that?  Or is the path something like M:\newlydownloadedfiles\....

Sonarr logs would probably help out here.  But then again, I don't see the need to run any extra post processing, nor do I (or have ever) run the programs on two distinct systems, so I might be blowing smoke out my ass  ;)

It's such an unusual setup that you're probably going to have to figure it out by yourself.  My guess is as windows uses \ and Linux uses / there's a problem at some point in that chain.

I'm going to have to revisit this tomorrow, as I tried using 'Completed download handling' and nothing appears to happen. So for now, I'm just using 'Drone Factory' to scan the directory.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciated, but I may well be back to try to work this out, as I'm like a dog with a bone!  :o

Hey y'all.

I don't know if this is an issue with Sonarr, Deluge, or PEBKAC...

When I test Sonarr's connection with Deluge it connects succesfully, but when I try to add a DL manually in Sonarr (a full season) I get a little red cloud image and the logs say "Request Failed: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings"

I've tried shutting down and restearting both Sonarr and Deluge, but it still doesn't work...

I've included the text that came with the error message in the log:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings ---> System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure ---> System.Exception:   at System.Net.WebConnection.HandleError (WebExceptionStatus st, System.Exception e, System.String where) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.ReadDone (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncResult.<ExecuteWorkItem>m__1 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.Invoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.HandleError (WebExceptionStatus st, System.Exception e, System.String where) <0x4095ca50 + 0x00183> in <filename unknown>:0 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) <0x40650930 + 0x001ab> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () <0x4064dba0 + 0x0005a> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000fe] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:61 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Common.Http.JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x0006f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:234 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:180 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.SetLabel (System.String hash, System.String label, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:158 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.AddFromTorrentFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String hash, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) [0x00027] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:62 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].DownloadFromWebUrl (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String torrentUrl) [0x001aa] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:181 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00148] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:117 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00171] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:66 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) [0x0002c] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:67 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (System.Object x) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:46 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
  at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, CancellationToken context) <0x408d0630 + 0x0014f> in <filename unknown>:0 

Thanks for any help.

Hey all,

I just started using Unraid and let me say im so happy i found this software. But Im having an issue. Right now im running both rutorrnt and Deluge. For some reason Sonarr wont connect to Rutorrent. Can someone help me out with the configuration? Both are running in dockers. Here are the ports for rutorrent.

51413/tcp  192.168.1.90:51413

6881/udp  192.168.1.90:6881

80/tcp  192.168.1.90:81

Hey all,

I just started using Unraid and let me say im so happy i found this software. But Im having an issue. Right now im running both rutorrnt and Deluge. For some reason Sonarr wont connect to Rutorrent. Can someone help me out with the configuration? Both are running in dockers. Here are the ports for rutorrent.

51413/tcp  192.168.1.90:51413

6881/udp  192.168.1.90:6881

80/tcp  192.168.1.90:81

See my sig for how to post more info.