[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Add a mapping for sonarr with the exact same[/i] volume mapping (both sides) for /downloads

Sorry I'm not sure I understand.

Do you mean add a mapping to Sonarr as follows

/downloads --> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/Complete/

yes

Thank You again! That worked.

So before I post another similar question - let me ask in advance. If I switch my Couchpotato to a docker as well - should I point the downloads in CP to :

/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/Complete/Movies/

- the MOvies folder under SAB where all completed movie downloads goto.

or just

/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/Complete/

Add a mapping for sonarr with the exact same[/i] volume mapping (both sides) for /downloads

yes

So before I post another similar question - let me ask in advance. If I switch my Couchpotato to a docker as well - should I point the downloads in CP to :

or just

See here for a simple explanation.

yes

or just

See here for a simple explanation.

My explanation in the FAQ IS better IMHO.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been asked.  I did do an in-topic search with this new forum for 'develop' but didn't get any relevant hits.  Is there any way of forcing the container to download the 'develop' builds instead of the stables?  i.e. via a variable or similar?  

I'm doing that inside Sonarr itself, but when the docker restarts or updates, it's taking me back to the stable build (to be expected of course!.

2 minutes ago, BetaQuasi said:

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been asked.  I did do an in-topic search with this new forum for 'develop' but didn't get any relevant hits.  Is there any way of forcing the container to download the 'develop' builds instead of the stables?  i.e. via a variable or similar?  

I'm doing that inside Sonarr itself, but when the docker restarts or updates, it's taking me back to the stable build (to be expected of course!.

No, sorry.

Hi guys,

How would I get this to work with sonarr in an undraid&docker environment?

https://github.com/l3uddz/sonarrAnnounced

(It notifies sonarr in case of an upload based on the IRC announce, so it doesn't have to wait until a next rss sync, which could be 10 minutes away. Yeah first world problem, but on some private trackers if you miss the upload by 5-10 miutes, you will never seed the torrent until 1.0, cos by that time, every server seeder has it.)

Would it require a seperate docker, if so, is there a place where i could request it? Can i 'hack' into the normal sonarr docker, or how it would work?

Thanks!

Getting the below error when trying to process downloaded episodes

17-2-24 20:08:51.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/Futurama.S06E12.1080p.BluRay.x264-WAVEY
17-2-24 20:08:51.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/Futurama.S06E11.1080p.BluRay.x264-WAVEY

Image of mapping attached

Where am I going wrong?

Screenshot 2017-02-24 at 21.14.52.png

12 minutes ago, Niallain said:

Getting the below error when trying to process downloaded episodes

17-2-24 20:08:51.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/Futurama.S06E12.1080p.BluRay.x264-WAVEY
17-2-24 20:08:51.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/Futurama.S06E11.1080p.BluRay.x264-WAVEY

Image of mapping attached

Where am I going wrong?

Screenshot 2017-02-24 at 21.14.52.png

Remove the complete/ from the /downloads <--> /mnt/user/appdata/Downloads/complete/ line.

It should be /downloads <--> /mnt/user/appdata/Downloads/ for both containers, or it won't work.

Every since the latest update I am getting a TaskError when sonarr is trying to start... Any idea how to fix this? I've already removed sonarr completely and readded it and it still is occurring. 

[Info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting Web Server
[Info] ProfileService: Setting up default quality profiles
[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

[v2.0.0.4613] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) <0x41badee0 + 0x002ab> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () <0x41bab250 + 0x00741> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) <0x41baab70 + 0x002b9> in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader:.ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior behavior) <0x41baa170 + 0x00043> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar (CommandBehavior behavior) <0x41c05940 + 0x00037> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar () <0x41c05910 + 0x0001b> in <filename unknown>:0
at Marr.Data.QGen.InsertQueryBuilder`1[T].Execute () [0x00046] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\Marr.Data\QGen\InsertQueryBuilder.cs:140
at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Insert[T] (Marr.Data.T entity) [0x0005d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:728
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].Insert (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.TModel model) [0x0002d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:111
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand] (NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.TCommand command, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) [0x0013d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:82
at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger)
at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet] (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, System.Dynamic.T0 arg0, System.Dynamic.T1 arg1, System.Dynamic.T2 arg2, System.Dynamic.T3 arg3) <0x41d84e40 + 0x005a9> in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.Func`6[System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager,System.Object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger,System.Object]:invoke_TResult_T1_T2_T3_T4_T5 (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger)
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push (System.String commandName, Nullable`1 lastExecutionTime, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) [0x000b7] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:95
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x00043] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:42
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () <0x2b8d3990d960 + 0x0004f> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () <0x2b8d3990d220 + 0x00055> in <filename unknown>:0

I tried to update my docker today and it failed... Now i have this..

HALP? :(

fuck.png

EDIT: All the settings appear to be still there in appdata .. Can i just remove those orphans and use CA's Previous Apps section to put sonarr back? I really dont want to have to set it all back up again :(

Edited by superderpbro

Thanks, i will try it later when this disc is finished preclearing. Can't be sure but i think that is what caused it to fail somehow. Right after it failed to update my webgui locked up until preclear got to the next step. heh

EDIT: Kinda strange.. Those orphans were gone when i went to remove them.. but sonnar seems to have reinstalled fine :)

Edited by superderpbro

Hello All,

I am running this docker wit a few file bindings that i have attached below. The first image shows my deluge drive mappings.As you can see i have a drive mapping set up for a completed folder for deluge to put the completed downloads. The second image shows my sonarr drive mappings and the downloads folder points to the same completed folder that deluge is putting completed downloads in. The issue that i am having is that Sonarr is not renaming and moving shows to their correct folders so that plex can see them. I must be missing something simple. Any help is appreciated.

deluge drive mappings.PNG

sonarr drive mappings.PNG

12 minutes ago, taylor.a.keysaw said:

Hello All,

I am running this docker wit a few file bindings that i have attached below. The first image shows my deluge drive mappings.As you can see i have a drive mapping set up for a completed folder for deluge to put the completed downloads. The second image shows my sonarr drive mappings and the downloads folder points to the same completed folder that deluge is putting completed downloads in. The issue that i am having is that Sonarr is not renaming and moving shows to their correct folders so that plex can see them. I must be missing something simple. Any help is appreciated.

deluge drive mappings.PNG

sonarr drive mappings.PNG

The issue is the drive mappings are different from the guest perspective. Deluge is downloading files to /downloads. When a download completes, it then passes the download location to Sonarr. But Sonarr has no /downloads folder and can't find the files because they are in /Complete. You either have to make the directories that same or use the remote path mapping feature in Sonarr.

Edited by bobbintb