[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

So yes I have a Samba share mounted to another server, the idea is that Sonarr will send a download request to sabNZB who will in turn download the file then it will get copied to the Samba share. It was working ok until Sonarr started screwing up and I had two hard resets of my server, then I removed the Sonarr docker and added it back and now its messing up again.

Ok so my parity check is almost done.

I have a docker/container I can't stop and because of this I can't unmount my array cleanly and because of this I have to do a dirty shutdown and reboot. Oh and the webui for sonarr won't load either.

Suggestions?

Edited by ashman70

Still having massive issues with Sonarr, had to hard reset my server again today because the docker was unresponsive and I can't unmount my array. Uninstalled it again, reinstalled it, its still downloading episodes but what gets copied to my other server is not the amount that is downloaded and as a consequence downloaded/copied episodes don't play properly because they are not the same file size as what was downloaded.

14 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

Still having massive issues with Sonarr, had to hard reset my server again today because the docker was unresponsive and I can't unmount my array. Uninstalled it again, reinstalled it, its still downloading episodes but what gets copied to my other server is not the amount that is downloaded and as a consequence downloaded/copied episodes don't play properly because they are not the same file size as what was downloaded.

I had similar issues in the past and I think I narrowed the incomplete files down to having my drone search  folder interval set too low. I had it check every minute for downloaded files. This would prompt a move to the TV share folder on files that were currently being extracted and as a result, incomplete. 

On 3/17/2017 at 5:55 AM, tucansam said:

Its working. 

One question.  I actually had this same problem with sickbeard/sab, and then sickrage/sab, and now sonarr/sab. So I'm thinking its sab, but I gotta check.

When I added shows in sonarr, it found each show in its respective folder.  When I edit each show, it shows the correct path, let's say "Show1 (2016)" or "SHOW2" (note case)

I am finding multiple folders now being generated.  Some episodes download into "Show1 (2016)" and "SHOW2."  Other shows are being downloaded into newly created folders, ie, "Show1 2016" (no parenthesis) or "show1 2016" (note case) or "show2" (note case) or "Show2" (note case).

Any idea what's causing this?  I am regularly having to move files into the correctly named folder (the one sonarr is configured to use) and then delete the newly created extra folders.

Thanks.

This is still happening weekly if not daily.  I am constantly having to go through my share and move files from duplicate (not exactly duplicate I guess) folder names to the correct ones.

Still no idea what's causing this.

Not sure if folks have seen this neat little script from spoatacus called "Sonarr Episode Trimmer". See: 

https://gitlab.com/spoatacus/sonarr-episode-trimmer

It solves an issue I have wanted for some time. Basically if you record "daily shows" this allows you to set a maximum number of shows and deletes "old" shows above that number. You can do this by hand but as the idea is to automate where possible, I found this very handy. I wish it was part of Sonarr. Hope this is useful for others.