[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

I'm not sure if this is the right location to post this, but I'm having trouble with Sonarr not wanting to move/rename files after they download.

So I've been working on this for a while but I just can't get my docker setup for deluge, sonarr, and radarr to work correctly.

So I can go into Sonarr and pick an episode to download, and it will successfully send it to deluge to download it, but then when it finished it will stay in Deluge. The problem is is that Sonarr wont grab the files to rename it and move it to the correct location.

The log for Sonarr says:
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/Breaking Bad S05E16 REPACK HDTV x264-ASAP[ettv]

Here is an image of my volume mappings for my dockers:

gK2B30t.png

If I could get some help with this that'd be great, as I can't seem to figure it out. 

If you need any more info just let me know!

I'm not sure if this is the right location to post this, but I'm having trouble with Sonarr not wanting to move/rename files after they download.

So I've been working on this for a while but I just can't get my docker setup for deluge, sonarr, and radarr to work correctly.

So I can go into Sonarr and pick an episode to download, and it will successfully send it to deluge to download it, but then when it finished it will stay in Deluge. The problem is is that Sonarr wont grab the files to rename it and move it to the correct location.

The log for Sonarr says:
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/Breaking Bad S05E16 REPACK HDTV x264-ASAP[ettv]

Here is an image of my volume mappings for my dockers:
gK2B30t.png

If I could get some help with this that'd be great, as I can't seem to figure it out. 

If you need any more info just let me know!

You don't have /data as a mapping for either radarr or sonarr. Add it in exactly the same as deluge

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Gah!  I know this is kind of a broad question, but has ANYONE been able to get Sonarr to hardlink successfully with something like deluge or rutorrent? 

Every single time I do a ln -l of the directory, it's clear that sonarr is reverting to the copy method instead of hardlinking.  I just can't figure this out, I have both sonarr and deluge/rutorrent mounted to the same usershare.

Is anyone having issues with sonar not finding missing episodes?  When I tell it to "search all missing" I end up with somewhere between 2-5TB (yes, TB) of stuff to download, takes a few days, and finds thousands of missing episodes.  I've done it three or four times now with the same result (a metric ton of missing episodes found, then downloaded).

Why isn't it doing this on its own?

2 hours ago, tucansam said:

Is anyone having issues with sonar not finding missing episodes?  When I tell it to "search all missing" I end up with somewhere between 2-5TB (yes, TB) of stuff to download, takes a few days, and finds thousands of missing episodes.  I've done it three or four times now with the same result (a metric ton of missing episodes found, then downloaded).

Why isn't it doing this on its own?

automatically Sonarr only downloads new stuff i.e. new files not new shows that are added to feeds/APIs etc.  This is to avoid thousands of API calls constantly asking 'do you have this?', 'ok, now do you have this?' 'what about now....?'  It only does a mass search if manually if you ask

Edited by DZMM

as of today since adding an SSD to the array and forcing it for all my appdata shares (to free up cache drive pool) I am no longer able to load the sonarr gui...it stays at the bouncing white balls going back and forth indefinitely....this is happening on my Mac and a Windows VM hosted on Unraid 6.3.4

not sure whats going on so changed the appdata share back to use Cache and invoked the mover nothing moved. sonarr still wont load. having no issues with any of my other 7 dockers..i even tried the binhex Sonarr and it works. but I want my config back over 200 shows were on it and it took hours to set up :)

any help would be greatly appreciated

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 10.09.12 PM.png

Edited by Can0nfan
added some additional info

just a quick update....I noticed shortly after writing my previous post that my Unifi Docker app would constantly tell me my user/pass was incorrect (verified with copy and paste on unifi.ubnt.com just to be sure i was indeed using the correct info)

I deleted both Sonarr and Unifi and then used the CA Clean up App Data to purge the old docker files. reinstalled both set unifi back up in no time and took the hour or so getting sonarr back up. appears i had some corrupted data that somehow only impacted my two Linuxservers docker apps...hmm

I have been having some issues since Saturday with Sonarr. I havent made any changes to the configuration before this happened.

What bothers me in the logs  point to M:\

This is the error im getting, it can search but not add.

[Fatal] NzbDroneErrorPipeline: Request Failed. POST /api/release

[v2.0.0.4753] CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcServerException: Internal Server Error
at CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcClientProtocol.ReadResponse (CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcRequest req, System.Net.WebResponse webResp, System.IO.Stream respStm, System.Type returnType) [0x00038] in <9d687fb9c46d481292a78781773c6116>:0
at CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcClientProtocol.Invoke (System.Object clientObj, System.Reflection.MethodInfo mi, System.Object[] parameters) [0x001d7] in <9d687fb9c46d481292a78781773c6116>:0
at CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcClientProtocol.Invoke (System.Reflection.MethodInfo mi, System.Object[] Parameters) [0x00000] in <9d687fb9c46d481292a78781773c6116>:0
at XmlRpcProxyc41c7f6c-f93a-4a96-80a7-e29aadcb7972.LoadRawStart (System.String target, System.Byte[] data, System.String[] commands) [0x00038] in <da2afb6f9c0a40599ab745d06168290b>:0
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.RTorrent.RTorrentProxy.AddTorrentFromFile (System.String fileName, System.Byte[] fileContent, System.String label, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.RTorrent.RTorrentPriority priority, System.String directory, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.RTorrent.RTorrentSettings settings) [0x00018] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\rTorrent\RTorrentProxy.cs:124
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.RTorrent.RTorrent.AddFromTorrentFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String hash, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) [0x00021] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\rTorrent\RTorrent.cs:64
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].DownloadFromWebUrl (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String torrentUrl) [0x001aa] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:181
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00148] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:117
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00171] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:66
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) [0x0002c] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:67
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (System.Object x) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:46
at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken context) [0x00049] in <63c44d6f8d7e4f339a987bf9eb94d931>:0

Config

/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8989:8989/tcp -v "/mnt/user/Library/TV Shows/TV Shows/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/Tor/":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr/":"/config":rw --cpuset-cpus=6 linuxserver/sonarr

e325a33efb7263200a90591463173e207bb6053874dba57dd64f5bcd86e75e73

2 hours ago, MvL said:

Hi CHBMB, Thank you for the reply. I already tried that, and I'm not sure why it isn't working. I changed it back to (see screenshot).

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 10.55.15.png

You're still entering it under Remote Path remove that completely.

/downloads isn't a remote path, it's a local path, enter it like this:

y3yhoSV.png

I have been using Sonarr and NZBget for a long time (at least 1-2 years) and they have worked perfectly. All of a sudden I keep ending up with "partial" files only in my media directory. I was wondering if there is a known "pilot error" that could cause this before I post logs. 

I did start using Hydra and thought that could be it but I went back to not using that and I still have the same issue. 

Happy to dig in and try to sort it but just wondering if anyone has some initial ideas? Thanks!

[RESOLVED: It appears that dropping Hydra and running the indexers directly solves it. Not sure why but will stick with what works....]

Edited by TexasDave

When new files are added and downloaded using Sonarr & NZBget I am unable to edit the folders and files within them. I can have unraid create new permissions and then have access but only for a limited of time. What am I missing? This is getting to be a hassle as I cant update my media via plex due to the permissions issues.

When new files are added and downloaded using Sonarr & NZBget I am unable to edit the folders and files within them. I can have unraid create new permissions and then have access but only for a limited of time. What am I missing? This is getting to be a hassle as I cant update my media via plex due to the permissions issues.

Within sonarr set the permissions to be 0777

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

You need to run a command via SSH terminal (Mac, Linux) or putty (windows) that shows what your username’s PID is. 

Once you have that digit you modify that value in to sonarr docker settings to that value and then using windows explorer or Mac finder have the permissions to delete and modify folders and files. 

Sorry i I do not recall the command but I’m sure a quick google search will help

On 6/4/2017 at 1:14 PM, CHBMB said:

You're still entering it under Remote Path remove that completely.

/downloads isn't a remote path, it's a local path, enter it like this:

y3yhoSV.png

Hi CHBMB, sorry for the late reply. The reason I've changed my setup. I have now 2 unRAID server so SABnzbd is running on a different server as Sonarr. Some screenshots below. So I think in this situation I must use the remote path in Sonarr, but I'm not sure how I have to set this...

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 14.45.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 14.45.55.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 14.48.45.png

Edited by MvL

Thank you for your help.

I experimented a bit tonight. I installed sonarr on the same server as sabnzbd and I installed sonarr on the other server. When I installed sonarr on the same server as sabnzbd I mounted the tv series directory. When I installed sonarr on the other server I mounted the downloads directory. I used the unassigned drives plugin as suggested. Cool plugin btw. I did not set a remote path with Sonarr. With both options I receive the message below (see screenshot). Not sure how to solve this.

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 21.22.54.png