[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

2 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

I've always hated your explanation of the phenomena.  Much prefer mine:  

16 minutes ago, hilljd00 said:

They have always been like this and worked. Sonarr works absolutely fine.

You were probably using blackholes and drone factory 

I believe this is a sonarr side of things issue, but I'm using sonarr with nzbget. I can get a show to download episodes and put them in the right folder however sonarr cannot import them to rename and place them in the right folder. Right now I have it setup so files will be put into the /tv directory since I use a Series category in nzbget that sonarr is set to use. What happens now is that each episode I download will have its own folder placed in /mnt/user/Plex/Tv and inside the folder will be a single mkv file with a nonsense name. Sonarr will say /tv/"folder name" has no files found are eligible for import. I'm sure it's a simple fix but I'm not having much luck with it. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.924e2c16eabebbe21f32b42a0f35a748.JPG

11 minutes ago, AtrumEquus said:

I believe this is a sonarr side of things issue, but I'm using sonarr with nzbget. I can get a show to download episodes and put them in the right folder however sonarr cannot import them to rename and place them in the right folder. Right now I have it setup so files will be put into the /tv directory since I use a Series category in nzbget that sonarr is set to use. What happens now is that each episode I download will have its own folder placed in /mnt/user/Plex/Tv and inside the folder will be a single mkv file with a nonsense name. Sonarr will say /tv/"folder name" has no files found are eligible for import. I'm sure it's a simple fix but I'm not having much luck with it. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.924e2c16eabebbe21f32b42a0f35a748.JPG

https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

9 hours ago, Squid said:

Thanks, I was able to get it working, but not quite sure how. I disabled nzbget's category movement and removed Series as a category on the downloaded option. I then put the ip address in for the server instead of the name of the server. That didn't work so I swapped the name back to "Tower" and it started working. 

Edit: I tried with another show and it didn't move/rename this one even though I did not change anything on the settings/path side since it worked before. I'll have to wait till after work before I can look more into this. 

Edited by AtrumEquus
Additional Information
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I've searched a lot but I haven't found the solution to my problem with Sonarr and I hope you can help me :)

For some reason Sonnar won't add any serie it it's watch list. Nothing happens

- If I add the serie by Importing (Add series -> Import existing from Disk ) it just says: Loading search results from TheTVDB for your series, this may take a few minutes.

(screenshot_1jpg)

- If I search for the serie and then click on the Plus sign, it loads for 1-2 sec and then changed back and nothing happens.

I don't find anything in the log

(Screenshot_2.jpg)

Sonarr config: Screenshot_3.jpg

Sonarr Log: Screenshot_4.jpg

Thank you!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

1 hour ago, Muff said:

Hello everyone!

I've searched a lot but I haven't found the solution to my problem with Sonarr and I hope you can help me :)

For some reason Sonnar won't add any serie it it's watch list. Nothing happens

- If I add the serie by Importing (Add series -> Import existing from Disk ) it just says: Loading search results from TheTVDB for your series, this may take a few minutes.

(screenshot_1jpg)

- If I search for the serie and then click on the Plus sign, it loads for 1-2 sec and then changed back and nothing happens.

I don't find anything in the log

(Screenshot_2.jpg)

Sonarr config: Screenshot_3.jpg

Sonarr Log: Screenshot_4.jpg

Thank you!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Based on the errors, the incorrect setting is what you've got within the setting for the show etc.  The show's setting is trying to save to U:\TV shows....   Change that and everything will start working.

22 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Then there's your problem, the paths in your old Windows install are completely different. Sonarr is confused as hell!

Might have been worthwhile mentioning that....

:)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

That is correct and I'm going to change the paths when I one working.

I've transferred some tv shows to the new set up (unRaid) but I can't add those to Sonarr

On 2017-09-04 at 3:14 PM, Squid said:

Based on the errors, the incorrect setting is what you've got within the setting for the show etc.  The show's setting is trying to save to U:\TV shows....   Change that and everything will start working.

Hi,

I'm trying to add a serie that I have already moved to the new setup/location. 

The serie in the logg aren't the same as the on I'm trying to add.

and this is my config:

image.png.521127f49bdfda1796424e9ad6f06d59.png

Edited by Muff
1 hour ago, Muff said:

Hi,

I'm trying to add a serie that I have already moved to the new setup/location. 

The serie in the logg aren't the same as the on I'm trying to add.

and this is my config:

image.png.521127f49bdfda1796424e9ad6f06d59.png

so it's showing the wrong series in the logs?  Implies you selected the wrong series when you added it, unless I'm reading your post wrong

37 minutes ago, Squid said:

so it's showing the wrong series in the logs?  Implies you selected the wrong series when you added it, unless I'm reading your post wrong

Yes, it's showing another serie and that is probably because Sonarr do a search in alphabetical order since the serie in the log starts with "A" and the serie I try to add starts with "P". 

And when I posted the log I wanted to show that there were no entry in the log when I tried to add a serie.

Edited by Muff
24 minutes ago, Spies said:

Is it possible to have Sonarr monitor more than one path for media?

e.g. /mnt/user/media/tvshows/ and /mnt/disks/nas_media/tvshows

When you add shows, you have it search in whatever mounts you've passed to the app for them.  Pass through both /mnt/user/... and /mnt/disks/... and add TV shows from each.

Hi again,

I tired to change the root folder for \tv

to: /mnt/user/random/tv shows/

But that didn't help at all.

I also tried to edit an existing serie but Sonarr acted the same way as when I tried to add a new serie/tv show.

Any idé? Or should I just re-install Sonarr and don't import/restore the config?

5 hours ago, Muff said:

Or should I just re-install Sonarr and don't import/restore the config?

This.  Since your original config was from a Windows version, there may be slight incompatibilities between the two versions that are causing all of your issues.  Delete the existing appdata folder for Sonarr (or give a new install a different folder to write to)

31 minutes ago, Squid said:

This.  Since your original config was from a Windows version, there may be slight incompatibilities between the two versions that are causing all of your issues.  Delete the existing appdata folder for Sonarr (or give a new install a different folder to write to)

There were something bad with the import.

I've uninstalled Sonarr > removed all Sonarr folder under appdata (/mnt/user/appdata and /mnt/cache/appdata) > Installed Sonarr = Working

Thank you all for helping me!

Edited by Muff
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the last update my Sonarr has been acting realllyyy weird, the RSS sync and scanning library are taking ages Ken5piC.png

and here are the logs gv6c4hv.png

I didn't change and of the settings, just added some shows. It's not like Sonarr is not working but it's realllyy slow and glitches pretty hard.