[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

The lack of any error message related to bad paths led me to put Sonarr aside and attempt to deploy Radarr -- using the exact same path settings as well as program settings Radarr works perfectly. 

I think that would rule out an issue with paths. Does anyone have any insight into what else could possibly be causing Sonarr to fail to know the torrent is finished and ready to move?

I've checked the logs for both errors and warnings and there are no errors and the warnings none are relevant to this.

Hi all,

Reposting this from another thread as I have switched dockers to see if it solved my issue. It did not.

---

Has anyone had an issue with Sonarr hammering your CPU (regardless of any pinning settings) at 100%? This has been happening for a while to me. Looking at top, I get:  /usr/bin/mono --debug /usr/lib/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe -nobrowser -data=/config

I have around 16 or so lines of that in top with each one using 10-20% CPU. Restarting Sonarr solves it until it (seemingly) randomly starts again. I've gotten to the point where I have a script restarting Sonarr every few hours, but lately I've still had to check it manually and see if it is out of control.

Anyone seeing this or have any ideas?

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

New to Sonarr just installed to replace Sickrage

I have things working ok on the downloading end using NZBGet however the Completed Download Handling seems to be hitting a road block

In my log it states "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:"

When I manaully processed a download it worked ok

Not sure what to do looking for alittle guidance :)

Thanks

Has anyone had issues with Sonarr not automatically starting when the array starts recently.  All was fine until a couple of days ago and now Sonaar will not auto start.

It starts fine if I go and manually choose start from the menu....

Am unsure exactly which parts of the log are current as it doesn't seem to create a new log when it starts, but these are the last entries from when it does not startup.

[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

Edited by dvd.collector
4 hours ago, dvd.collector said:

It starts fine if I go and manually choose start from the menu....

Switch to advanced view on the docker tab, then add a delay to the startup for Sonarr.  I had to do the same thing for Ubooquity.  (I picked 30seconds for the hell of it, and never had a problem since)

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

Post your docker run command as seen here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -v '/dev/rtc':'/dev/rtc':'ro' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Series/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Sync/Unpacked/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/sonarr' 

0c9b20584d2b1f98f8ef72a2e067a25086b4b3322989a07eeaca81c738daf4ca

I think this might be my issue:

1 hour ago, xxbryantd said:

still cant get it to work

What do you mean still? Do you mean you tried something and that didn't work either? You really haven't told us anything at all except it doesn't work.

The whole point of the link I gave you was to tell you how to get us more information to help you. We need more information.

I have a problem with Sonarr, I'm downloading season sets, but it's only picking up a couple of episodes when the download finishes, when I check the downloads folder they are all there but it has ignored them, how can this be fixed and why is it happening?

Turned on tracelogs, seems to get to a certain episode and then all it can find afterwards is samples and therefore it doesn't import any further episodes.

Edit: Is this because it is slow at extracting the season packs and its just too quick at scanning the directories before everything is there?

Edited by Spies
On 9/23/2018 at 5:12 AM, kaiguy said:

Is there any way to access the phantom branch (sonarr v3) with this container? I know develop is an option, but my gut tells me that the container itself needs to be able to support the given branch for me to be able to just change a tag and update... 

Edit: Nevermind. I just changed the repository within the container to lsiodev/sonarr-preview and it started right up!

@kaiguy, were you able to upgrade to v3 or was this for a fresh install? I have a "fully loaded" Sonarr docker and don't want to set up everything from scratch. Is v3 as easy as an update and things keep functional? Also, can I go back to the stable branch once v3 is released?

On 1/18/2019 at 9:04 PM, steve1977 said:

@kaiguy, were you able to upgrade to v3 or was this for a fresh install? I have a "fully loaded" Sonarr docker and don't want to set up everything from scratch. Is v3 as easy as an update and things keep functional? Also, can I go back to the stable branch once v3 is released?

I just copied my whole sonarr appdata directory as a backup and upgraded in place. Been working great. My guess is it changes the database, so I wouldn't assume going back to stable will be possible. But if you try running it for a few days and don't like it, you can always just restore your backed up folder and won't be too far out of date.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes:

So ive been using unraid for a while now including the docker containers and I jsut cant get this quite right...

So, I want to download a series called: Example

Sonarr is set to create season folders, which it sort of does... Its creating the root folder called Example but whats happening is that it just downloads the series folder/episode individually into my selected directory but doesn't move to that root folder automatically.

Im hoping your all following what I am trying to explain.

Here is an example:

gw8Kg7p.jpg

Ive tried many different combinations but no luck, here is how my system folders are set out on unraid:

Sab Settings:

FHwrvac.jpg

Sonarr Settings-

zQ4RYLL.jpg

Any help is appreciated!

1 hour ago, grinnell27 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes:

So ive been using unraid for a while now including the docker containers and I jsut cant get this quite right...

So, I want to download a series called: Example

Sonarr is set to create season folders, which it sort of does... Its creating the root folder called Example but whats happening is that it just downloads the series folder/episode individually into my selected directory but doesn't move to that root folder automatically.

Im hoping your all following what I am trying to explain.

Pretty sure this is the wrong place to post about this, it seems to be an issue with your Sonarr settings, not the docker itself.

Take a look at Sonarr Settings, Media Management, and make sure you understand what each setting is doing.

Just now, jonathanm said:

Pretty sure this is the wrong place to post about this, it seems to be an issue with your Sonarr settings, not the docker itself.

Take a look at Sonarr Settings, Media Management, and make sure you understand what each setting is doing.

This was what I thought but couldn't find a specific help are for sonarr. Ill have another look around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone!

I'm a little bit of a novice here and tried doing some research myself but wasn't seeing anything. So, I set up the Sonarr docker following these directions to a tee by Spaceinvader One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyNcBsuC1E. So, I am running the scans and downloads right now and have downloaded a couple of seasons of 2 Broke Girls; however, after the episode is done downloading and unpacking, Sonarr shows either a purple bar next to the episode or a caution symbol that says, "Episode missing from disk." I have my PLEX Media Server docker pointed to the same location that all the files download to and PLEX sees them perfectly fine.

How come Sonarr isn't seeing the files that it directs NZBGeek and SABnzbd to grab and download? I attached a couple files of what I mean.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Just wanted to say that I have the exact same problem.

In addition, Sonarr (I assume) creates an additional subdirectory "tv-sonarr" under the directory that I set it to look into, which it fills with the TV downloads.

However, even if I move the downloaded files one directory level higher (where they should land anyway), Sonarr does not import them anymore.

So far that was no biggie for me (and I thought it was just my usual stupidity) since manual import always worked.

40 minutes ago, whauk said:

In addition, Sonarr (I assume) creates an additional subdirectory "tv-sonarr"

It'll be nzbGet / sabNZBd ( in there settings, you've got it to save downloads within a subfolder which is named the "Category" your using )

41 minutes ago, whauk said:

However, even if I move the downloaded files one directory level higher (where they should land anyway), Sonarr does not import them anymore.

So far that was no biggie for me (and I thought it was just my usual stupidity) since manual import always worked.

That's because of this

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086