[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

2 minutes ago, NVS1 said:

Which setting are you referring to when you say it depends on the appdata share settings?

Click on the shares tab in the webGUI, click on the compute link in the line with appdata to see what disks are currently in use, click on appdata itself to see settings.

8 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Click on the shares tab in the webGUI, click on the compute link in the line with appdata to see what disks are currently in use, click on appdata itself to see settings.

Gotcha, it appears to be using just the Cache (7.5gb).

I'm not sure if you saw my edit before which showed the details of the /appdata share settings

image.png.1f25c59287bcafe8697cb6fc718ee4ad.pngimage.png.9678b52af469da81e6391f6b671e72ef.png

Should I be changing the Included Disks from All to Disk X? If I do that, would you anticipate any issues with loss of data even though everything is on /cache right now?

1 hour ago, NVS1 said:

Under the Shares section the /appdata share is also configured to use All Disks here

That share is also set to cache-prefer, as it should be. This means it will try to use cache for the files. Whether or not all files are on cache is another question. Mover will try to move cache-prefer shares to cache if it can, but any open file can't be moved.

What often happens is people add cache after they have already enabled dockers or VMs, with the result that those files are always open and can never get moved to cache where they belong.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your next post.

Your appdata, domains, and system shares are all on cache where they belong. Your docker image is 35G, much larger than necessary. It is extremely unlikely to ever need even 20G unless you have something misconfigured. Have you had a problem filling it in the past?

None of this is really about your question, though. I would say just make sure you have backups and if it isn't broke don't fix it.

Glad to hear everything is configured properly. My docker image was originally 20gb and I read some older posts of some users maxing that out due to some rogue log files from Plex (I think it was?) so since I had the space to spare I increased it to 35gb. I know if there are rogue log files I hope to catch those well before the docker image fills to 20gb, let alone 35gb. So short answer, no I personally have not had issues in the past.

The whole reason why I posted with these questions was more about the one comment that another poster had, and I believe it was jonathanm that recommended they should not be pointing their appdata to the /user/ directory and that was likely the root of that users db corruption issue. I was simply concerned that since my setup was pointing my /appdata folders to the /user/ directory, that it may just be a matter of time until I start having corruption issues.

Anyways, if my setup looks good and I have nothing to fear with the way my various configs are setup, then that's great!

On 5/19/2019 at 3:00 PM, ice pube said:

I left my v2 docker alone, stopped it and created a new docker with the v3 preview with its own appdata folder. I started fresh and everything is working fine so far. I imagine you can copy the DB folders into the new appdata folder but I don't know that exact process. 

I have only been running v3 for a couple days but I have not come across any issues yet. 

I had been thinking of just making a backup of my appdata for this container but I think I like this idea better - thanks! I can make a copy for a new copntianer and allow it to upgrade but doing it as a separate container is a good idea I think - going back will be much easier.

I have the docker pointing to where everything needs to be. It is set up the same way as Radarr and Radarr works perfectly. 

The issue I am running into is that Sonarr isn't moving my completed shows from the completed folder.

My /downloads path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/ which is where my completed folder is and 

My /tv path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/Tv Shows/

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been having this issue for a long time now and have tried almost everything I have seen on forums and google. 

Sonarr is creating the folders but nothing ever gets populated so i get 2-4x of the same show. 

Ok it says this for one of them:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/The.Enemy.Within.S01E08.An.Offer.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg]

Close

My guess is its not accessible by Sonarr?

2 hours ago, gweari said:

My /downloads path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/ which is where my completed folder is and 

My /tv path is: /mnt/user/MyMedia/Tv Shows/

4 minutes ago, gweari said:

/data/completed/The.Enemy.Within.S01E08.An.Offer.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg]

2 hours ago, gweari said:

I have the docker pointing to where everything needs to be

Certainly doesn't appear to be ^^^

Your download client is mapping /data, but sonarr is mapping /downloads

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

Hello Sonarr docker

I have an issue with sonarr and my unraid server. Sometimes it looses its mappings to the unraid shares. Here is an example:

image.thumb.png.80b86dcd532f6437df893407f57a1a31.png

It only happens to the Downloads folder and I have not found any other solution than to force rebuild the docker. Same thing happens to radarr at the same time. Anyone with the same problem?

Greetings all! I am noticing that my Sonarr docker is averaging 60% cpu usage, but all other dockers average only 0-2%. I do not use any remote SMB paths in Sonarr and its also pinned at 1 cpu core like all my other related dockers.

Any tips/tweaks to address this? 

Edited by guruleenyc