[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

1 minute ago, faulty_lamp said:

I believe that is how I have everything set up.

No it's not

You error states unable to import xxx from /data/.....

You can tell deluge to download to /downloads, but since you don't have /downloads mapped in the template, it winds up being stored within it's image, and doesn't matter what you do but sab will never have access to it.

Change the container path for /data in deluge to be /downloads

But, deluge (and Sab) may remember the original download path you had set when you queued up files (if it was originally set to use /data in its settings)

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, lordvaderxiii said:

Hi All

Im getting 100% CPU usage on Sonarr almost constantly. Does anyone know why?
I have limited the sonarr docker to 4 cores to reduce the impact but not sure what to do. Radarr is doing the same thing.

I get this all the time. I've asked in various threads about it, but I've always come up empty. It seems to only affect some people. In my case, it's caused by NzbDrone.exe running a ton of threads. I limited mine to 2 cores because it makes my CPU temps go crazy otherwise. Restarting the Sonarr docker will temporarily solve the issue. I have a script running every couple hours to restart the container. It's bandaid, but I haven't figured out how to stop it from happening.

Just now, spall said:

I get this all the time. I've asked in various threads about it, but I've always come up empty. It seems to only affect some people. In my case, it's caused by NzbDrone.exe running a ton of threads. I limited mine to 2 cores because it makes my CPU temps go crazy otherwise. Restarting the Sonarr docker will temporarily solve the issue. I have a script running every couple hours to restart the container. It's bandaid, but I haven't figured out how to stop it from happening.

Thanks @spall

Im in the same boat, I have even just replaced my entire server hardware and it still happens.

Would you be happy to share that script please? I would love to implement that.

47 minutes ago, spall said:

@lordvaderxiii I am. Are you on to something? :)

@spall Well I might be :), been having a similar issue with Jackett and the only thing in common is the socks5 proxy. Found this https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett/issues/2602
Im not sure if its related. Im deciding if I move over to versions that support a vpn or find a way to route docker traffic through a vpn. Seems like a lot more work than I feel like doing right now though.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, lordvaderxiii said:

Hi All

Im getting 100% CPU usage on Sonarr almost constantly. Does anyone know why?
I have limited the sonarr docker to 4 cores to reduce the impact but not sure what to do. Radarr is doing the same thing.

Here is a pic of the cpu usage

sonarrCPU.thumb.JPG.2dfe85e70c36a863506a04015339d3d7.JPG

same problem here. I restarted Sonarr because of 100% CPU and now it's not working at all :(

I am having an issue loading the Sonarr Web Gui. It opens to a black page and that just show the words "Sonarr Ver." and 4 dots that are cycling. I looked in the system log and I have found the error listed below. Also my system is saying "Sep 16 15:46:02 UnraidHome shfs: cache disk full" however my cache device is listed as having 238gb free.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank in advance. 

Sep 16 15:44:06 UnraidHome nginx: 2019/09/16 15:44:06 [error] 2141#2141: *3903 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/sonarr.sock failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.*.***, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/sonarr/ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/sonarr.sock:/ws", host: "192.168.*.***"

Edited by macnerd77

I have been having an issue for awhile now and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. When torrents are added from sonnar 90% of the time rutorrent doesn't show an added date or finished date and they do not unpack when the download is complete when this happens. Added torrents manually works as normal with rutorrent. It just seems to be when they are sent from sonarr directly.

Hi, I just installed this for the first time and having a bit of difficulty figuring out how to configure it.  I'm new when it comes to this.  

I am using Deluge and have it configured to download completed series to appdata\data\Completed 

I currently use PrivateHD torrent site where I download my tv shows.  

I have Sonarr configured to use Deluge and I ran the test and it worked.  However System indicates I have no download client setup.

For the Indexer I'm not sure what I should be using.  In Settings under Torrents, I don't see PrivateHD so not quite sure what to do.

I'd appreciate some assistance.

Hi all,

I posted in the Radarr forum also but i'm running Unraild 6.7.2 and have 3 linuxserver.io containers all setup and running for months (Radarr, Sonarr and Sab).

I went to update all the containers to the latest today and none of them seem to start now. I pulled up the logs and it seems they can't write / have permissions to /config directory (see attached log). My /config is /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr. Not sure why I'm having permissions issues now but would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Sonarr-cant-write-config.rtf

Don't have DNS anymore.

Updated my docker this morning. Not sure if its because of install docker pihole, or update of container :S

Have tried several things like:

- --dns=ipadressofpihole

- add variable in template (Key3, DNS1, ipaddressofpihole)

I can't use apt-get update, no DNS resolving

Also nog ping or nslookup command available in the container itself...

34 minutes ago, Tuumke said:

Don't have DNS anymore.

Updated my docker this morning. Not sure if its because of install docker pihole, or update of container :S

Have tried several things like:

- --dns=ipadressofpihole

- add variable in template (Key3, DNS1, ipaddressofpihole)

I can't use apt-get update, no DNS resolving

Also nog ping or nslookup command available in the container itself...

As per our chat on discord, it was your pihole instance that's causing this problem.

Hi, I have sonarr installed as well as Jackett and Deluge.  Everything seems to work fine when it comes to downloading episodes but Sonaar is not copying the completed files to the appropriate folder.  In the Sonaar logs I see the following error 

9-10-3 14:01:21.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Completed/Titans.2018.S02E01.Trigon.REPACK.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-NTb.mkv

I'm wondering if I need to give Sonaar permissions to the folder.  To be honest, I'm not even sure how I do that.  The path exists and I have Sonaar host path 4 for /downloads configured for mnt/user/appdata/data/Completed/.  

Anyone who has Sonaar working know what the problem is and can provide some guidance?

30 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

Hi, I have sonarr installed as well as Jackett and Deluge.  Everything seems to work fine when it comes to downloading episodes but Sonaar is not copying the completed files to the appropriate folder.  In the Sonaar logs I see the following error 

9-10-3 14:01:21.7|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Completed/Titans.2018.S02E01.Trigon.REPACK.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-NTb.mkv

I'm wondering if I need to give Sonaar permissions to the folder.  To be honest, I'm not even sure how I do that.  The path exists and I have Sonaar host path 4 for /downloads configured for mnt/user/appdata/data/Completed/.  

Anyone who has Sonaar working know what the problem is and can provide some guidance?

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

Well, I looked at that but still can't figure it out.  Not sure why I can't figure this out.  It's driving me mad.  I made some changes as per the link but didn't help.  Same issue.

Here's what  have.

Delugevpn has for Container Path /data = /mnt/cache/appdata/data  

In my deluge settings downloads go to /data and once completed are moved to /data/completed.  I don't actually have a /downloads folder.  Do I need to create one?

Sonarr is configured as

Container Path /downloads = /mnt/cache/appdata/data

Jackett  is configured as

Highlighting the relevant info

2 hours ago, DigitalDivide said:

14 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

Delugevpn has for Container Path /data = /mnt/cache/appdata/data  

15 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

Sonarr is configured as

The container path doesn't match between deluge and sonarr