[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

40 minutes ago, mihcox said:

Maybe i dont understand what youre suggesting. This is for "(AKA Linking between containers)". This is not my case, i have one local container, and one external container on a seedbox. I used the following guide for setup from spaceinvaderone: 

Again, apologies if that applies to me too.

OK, I understand what you're trying to do now.

Can you screenshot your sonarr's download client remote path settings and your sonarr docker container's path mapping?

21 hours ago, Gog said:

Is the download still in sonarr's activity list?  what if you hover on the image tag on the left of the download?  Either way, the sonarr logs should have info on the processing of the completed download.

Good, it was to double-check that from the container's point of vue the file exists for everyone.

Now I have something: The downloads are still in sonarr's activity list but with a red x (physical remove from downloader) and a manikin beside it (for manual moving) and the logs show "...path \downloads not exitant or not accessible." 😣

It seems, I still do not understand the principle.

I was at a point where I thought you can basically do anything you like, it must work as long as both variables (i.e. container paths) have the same name in both containers - in one container I achieved this by renaming the respective path from "/data" to "/downloads" - and both variables point to the same host path ("/mnt/user/Downloads").

OT: Does it make any difference (and if so, what) whether the path is "/mnt/user/Downloads" or "/mnt/cache/Downloads"?

Thanks for your help.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:25 PM, Gog said:

Whoa, context switch, I was probably wrong then.  Thinking about it...

Yeah,really confusing on why it doesnt work. Ill post the link inside/outside my seedbox. But i dont see any errors:

WinSCP to seedbox location:

image.png.7bcab00c972d00f08fa860906fe3ad1d.png

rTorrent GUI on seedbox:

image.png.b2aa4483fb11d1796284147f723507b1.png

Local Sonarr/Radarr Install:

image.thumb.png.28218c828defece8c14335dd481133e2.png

Local Path:

image.png.3849412230daa071e6de62f6b81fc00a.png

image.png.2cd3dd5b8190d190e05a385c9c30da2d.png

From what i can tell, all of these line up, but i still see the below error:

image.png.7f3c2e819c908007de2c5c20ced77f42.png

On 1/28/2020 at 11:31 AM, whauk said:

Now I have something: The downloads are still in sonarr's activity list but with a red x (physical remove from downloader) and a manikin beside it (for manual moving) and the logs show "...path \downloads not exitant or not accessible." 😣

It seems, I still do not understand the principle.

I was at a point where I thought you can basically do anything you like, it must work as long as both variables (i.e. container paths) have the same name in both containers - in one container I achieved this by renaming the respective path from "/data" to "/downloads" - and both variables point to the same host path ("/mnt/user/Downloads").

OT: Does it make any difference (and if so, what) whether the path is "/mnt/user/Downloads" or "/mnt/cache/Downloads"?

Thanks for your help.

Looks like for some reason sonarr doesn't see your downloaded file.

And yes, there is a difference.  Say you have a file /mnt/cache/Downloads/1.txt, it also exists as /mnt/user/Downloads/1.txt BUT, /mnt/disk1/Downloads/1.txt, which is visible in the user path, will NOT be visible in the cache path.  So once the mover script has run, the /mnt/cache path will not see those files.

45 minutes ago, mihcox said:

Local Sonarr/Radarr Install:

image.thumb.png.28218c828defece8c14335dd481133e2.png

From what i can tell, all of these line up, but i still see the below error:

image.png.7f3c2e819c908007de2c5c20ced77f42.png

I think the remote path mapping is not done because there is nothing mapped to /home11/mihcox/files. 

You mapped /home11/mihcox/files/Completed but completed is not part of the path in your art of killing example. 

Can you try to rename /downloads/Torrents/Completed - SeedBox to /downloads/Torrents/Completed and change your remote path mapping to /home11/mihcox/files -> /downloads/Torrents/

30 minutes ago, J05u said:

Can Sonarr setings from one contrainer moved to another? I mean series which i added.

I've seen a few discussions on that but no clean way of doing it.  You could start the second sonarr from a backup of the first but you won't get new series added to the second sonarr...

Edited by Gog
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Gog said:

I've seen a few discussions on that but no clean way of doing it.  You could start the second sonarr from a backup of the first but you won<t get new series added to the second sonarr...

So basically i need to do everything from scratch, or stay with bihex, i seen that you can use sonarr 3 as preview with linuxserver...

On 1/29/2020 at 12:15 PM, Gog said:

I think the remote path mapping is not done because there is nothing mapped to /home11/mihcox/files. 

You mapped /home11/mihcox/files/Completed but completed is not part of the path in your art of killing example. 

Can you try to rename /downloads/Torrents/Completed - SeedBox to /downloads/Torrents/Completed and change your remote path mapping to /home11/mihcox/files -> /downloads/Torrents/

I am using the "Movies" label to filter things torrented through radarr, "Series" through sonarr, etc. Let me know if you notice anything else weird, but now the "completed" is missing from the folder path?

image.thumb.png.dc4c033a957f3de0e51d612239f1d5f1.png

image.png.8630d42058b97f97aa0b3e21b80254b4.png

image.png.2ecc0255bfc061174351c2a44811b691.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I manually copied the file to /downloads/Torrents, and this is the error i get then:

image.png.aea5c9c766f048af3958f8a421b2941e.png

Edited by mihcox
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently tried to make an update to Sonarr download clients and it wouldn't save ... wheel spins and nothing.  I went into the logs and found it's having a readonly SQL error seen below.  My cache drive is not full and I find no errors in the diagnostics ... any ideas what I should be checking to understand the source of the issue?

Task Error: attempt to write a readonly database attempt to write a readonly database

Exception

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): attempt to write a readonly database attempt to write a readonly database at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x00083] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x0003c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0016b] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar (System.Dataunraid-diagnostics-20200218-1342.zip.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 at Marr.Data.QGen.InsertQueryBuilder`1[T].Execute () [0x00046] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\QGen\InsertQueryBuilder.cs:140 at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Insert[T] (T entity) [0x0005d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:728 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].Insert (TModel model) [0x0002d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:111 at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x0013d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:82 at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push (System.String commandName, System.Nullable`1[T] lastExecutionTime, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x000b7] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:95 at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x00043] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:42 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x0000f] in <254335e8c4aa42e3923a8ba0d5ce8650>:0 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () [0x00000] in <254335e8c4aa42e3923a8ba0d5ce8650>:0

I just used console and see the file owner under /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr is nobody/users while it's an SMB share name / users for Sonarr!! 

I had files I couldn't delete from a HDD I've a SMB share on.  I tried to change the owner for this folder/files but it must have changed the entire HDD and my appdata was set to prefer with it's folder on the HDD.  I've changed appdata back to only so this will never happen again but have 16 Dockers with this user owning folders/files within them and wouldn't be surprised there's issues I'm not even aware of yet!!

Will "chown -R nobody /mnt/cache/appdata" fix the entire appdata folder and sub-folders/files?

Edited by bugsysiegals

Hey! Just deleted some downloads from deluge because I changed the path and then deluge said "error downloading" so I deleted them all to start over but, when I go to Sonarr and try to search for the same torrents, they are not appearing. Are them maybe blacklisted as I did delete the download? How can I see the same torrents as before?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a custom script they are running from Sonarr?  Mine used to work, but they fail the Sonarr Test.  I've read that sonarr sends a test event and looks for an exit code of 0, but even when I do the simple script below it says the exit code is 255.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks

#!/bin/bash

exit 0

Hi all,

I am new to Sonarr / Deluge, etc and have managed to get it kind of set up - but I am struggling to have media automatically moved and renamed once its downloaded. I know its a user/setup issue - but was wondering whether anyone can give me some pointers... So, I am using Sonnar, DelugeVPN (Binhex) and Jackett (LinuxServer).

I have a public share mnt/user/Downloads which is set to use the cache drive for new files/directories and mover is set to run at 2am every day. Within this share I have 3 folders complete, incomplete and unzipped_torrents.

I have another public share /mnt/user/PLEX which has numerous folders including /TV Shows... kind of obvious what this one is for 🙂

I have DelugeVPN working through a custom VPN (all working correctly) and I have Privoxy enabled (working correctly). DelugeVPN is configured so that the /data path is /mnt/user/Downloads/

Jackett is configured so /downloads path is /mnt/user/Downloads/ and also set to proxy using Privoxy (working AFAIK).

Sonnar is configured so the /tv path is /mnt/user/PLEX/TV Shows and /downloads is set to /mnt/user/Downloads/

The issue I seem to have is that when I download any media, it starts in /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete, which is correct. When its finished downloading it moves, correctly, to /mnt/user/Downloads/complete... but, this is where it stays. Sonnar sometimes shows the media as downloaded and sometimes shows it as "downloading". Also if the download is a single episode rather than a whole series in one I end up with lots of episodes in separate folders (e.g. /mnt/user/Downlaods/complete/myseries.s01e02.720p.seedername/series.s01e02.720p.mkv, /mnt/user/Downlaods/complete/myseries.s01e03.720p.seedername/series.s01e03.720p.mkv, etc) also in these folders there are often txt files and other unwanted files.

Sonarr doesnt seem to try to move the files to the /tv (mnt/user/PLEX/TVSeries) folder - however, if I manually create a MySeries folder and then subfolders, Season 1, Season2, etc and manually copy the MKV files into their respective destination folder and use the "preview rename for all episodes" option within the series information section it correctly previews the renaming and when I use the "update series and scan disk" option, from within the series information, it does rename the individual files in the folders I manually created to "My Series - S01E01 - Episode1 Title.mkv", "My Series - S01E02 - Episode2 Title.mkv" and so on.

The fact that the rename does work from the Sonarr console seems to rule out and permissions issues, although having tried to research this I have enabled permissions under Settings/Media Management with these settings;

image.png.1b28de5d4f74b941fc9a3e7a1801722b.png

So... can someone tell me what I have missed? I know its down to my own lack of knowledge in this area - but I would like to get it working properly.

Thanks in advance.

38 minutes ago, SliMat said:

DelugeVPN is configured so that the /data path is /mnt/user/Downloads/

Sonnar is configured so the /tv path is /mnt/user/PLEX/TV Shows and /downloads is set to /mnt/user/Downloads/

So... can someone tell me what I have missed?

/data != /downloads

Both halves must match, not just the array location. Change /data to /downloads, both in the container config and inside the application.

This is in the docker FAQ.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, jonathanm said:

/data != /downloads

Both halves must match, not just the array location. Change /data to /downloads, both in the container config and inside the application.

This is in the docker FAQ.

Many thanks @jonathanm - once I saw this it made sense and although when I first made the changes it still didn't work, I tried again when I got home from work and it all fell into place ;-)

"Not to self - hunt out the FAQ when it doesnt work first time"

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - mass downloading of old episodes is an issue, so update your v2 instance asap.  Had this issue this past week on a couple of shows - over 500g in unexpected downloads of un-monitored seasons :(

I've added a quota that resets daily in SABnzb, hopefully that will reduce the chances of automation gone wild in the future - likely a good idea to add one, if you don't already have one in place.

Sonar version: 2.0.0.5338 (issue occurs)

v2 master: 2.0.0.5344 (issue corrected)

More info on the issue:

https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/important-zero-episodes-and-old-episodes-reappearing-as-monitored-and-potentially-downloaded-unintentionally/25023

https://old.reddit.com/r/sonarr/comments/fhj8z9/important_zero_episodes_and_old_episodes/

https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues/3619

Edited by seestray
added corrected version
  • 2 weeks later...

I can no longer bring up the sonarr web page.  The last download sent to Sab was 25 March.  I have reset the docker, and turned the entire docker system off/on, no effect.  Sonarr shows CPU use in the docker tab, however it is inaccessible.

--

[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:8989/
[Info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting Web Server
--------------> [Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

-------------->[v2.0.0.5344] System.Net.WebException: DNS Name Resolution Failure: 'services.sonarr.tv'
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00169] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:101
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000b5] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:53
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:121
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:57
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:264
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get[T] (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:269
at NzbDrone.Core.Update.UpdatePackageProvider.GetLatestUpdate (System.String branch, System.Version currentVersion) [0x00099] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Update\UpdatePackageProvider.cs:46
--

Seems relevant.

But unraid server can resolve this web address no problem.

Opening up the console for the docker in question, I see that ping, traceroute, and nslookup are not available commands, so I cannot test network connectivity from inside the container.

Tried to install it, go this:

--

root@515f04519ab1:/sbin# apt-get ping
E: Invalid operation ping
root@515f04519ab1:/sbin# apt-get install iputils-ping
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
  libcap2 libcap2-bin libidn11 libpam-cap
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  iputils-ping libcap2 libcap2-bin libidn11 libpam-cap
0 upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 9 not upgraded.
Need to get 142 kB of archives.
After this operation, 537 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Get:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 libcap2 amd64 1:2.25-1.2 [13.0 kB]
Err:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64 libidn11 amd64 1.33-2.1ubuntu1.2                           
  Could not connect to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (91.189.88.152), connection timed out Could not connect to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (91.189.88.142), connection timed out [IP: 91.189.88.142 80]
Err:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64 iputils-ping amd64 3:20161105-1ubuntu3
  Unable to connect to archive.ubuntu.com:http: [IP: 91.189.88.142 80]
Err:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 libcap2-bin amd64 1:2.25-1.2
Err:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 libpam-cap amd64 1:2.25-1.2
Fetched 13.0 kB in 1min 2s (211 B/s)
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libi/libidn/libidn11_1.33-2.1ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb  Could not connect to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (91.189.88.152), connection timed out Could not connect to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (91.189.88.142), connection timed out [IP: 91.189.88.142 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/iputils/iputils-ping_20161105-1ubuntu3_amd64.deb  Unable to connect to archive.ubuntu.com:http: [IP: 91.189.88.142 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libc/libcap2/libcap2-bin_2.25-1.2_amd64.deb  Unable to connect to archive.ubuntu.com:http: [IP: 91.189.88.142 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libc/libcap2/libpam-cap_2.25-1.2_amd64.deb  Unable to connect to archive.ubuntu.com:http: [IP: 91.189.88.142 80]
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

--

root@515f04519ab1:/sbin# apt-get update
Err:1 https://mediaarea.net/repo/deb/ubuntu bionic InRelease                                                 
  Temporary failure resolving 'mediaarea.net'
Err:2 http://download.mono-project.com/repo/ubuntu bionic/snapshots/5.20 InRelease                           
  Temporary failure resolving 'download.mono-project.com'
Err:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease                                                      
  Temporary failure resolving 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease
Err:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease
Reading package lists... Done        
W: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic/InRelease  Temporary failure resolving 'archive.ubuntu.com'
W: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic-updates/InRelease  Temporary failure resolving 'archive.ubuntu.com'
W: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic-security/InRelease  Temporary failure resolving 'archive.ubuntu.com'
W: Failed to fetch https://mediaarea.net/repo/deb/ubuntu/dists/bionic/InRelease  Temporary failure resolving 'mediaarea.net'
W: Failed to fetch http://download.mono-project.com/repo/ubuntu/dists/bionic/snapshots/5.20/InRelease  Temporary failure resolving 'download.mono-project.com'
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
root@515f04519ab1:/sbin# 

--

No other host on my network, and no other docker, is having dns issues.  Assuming that's even the problem.

Edited by tucansam

Inexplicably, after some random period of time (I've been away for hours), sonarr's webserver is now responding, however I just get the grey screen with the background logo and the white dots going left to right like KITT from Knight Rider.  Never fully loads.

Log shows it scanning shows and what not.

I remain confused.