[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here - I got the settings correct once, as the file moved but I missed the result as the folder format was set differently - but for the life of me, I cant remember what setting I used.

Current settings after a many attempts are

Transmission docker downloads is mapped to 

/mnt/user/downloads/transmission/

downloads start in incomplete and end in

/mnt/user/downloads/transmission/complete

Sonarr docker downloads is mapped to 

TV folder is mapped to

/mnt/user/media/tv/

Sonarr > settings > download client > transmission

Error

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/user/downloads/transmission/the.stand.2020.s01e03.720p.web.h264-ggwp.mkv

What do I need to change?

Edited by recom273
51 minutes ago, trurl said:

Why is the application looking for a host path when both containers only know about their container paths? 

From what I could work out from the other posts, transmission puts the completed file in to the "completed downloads folder" and sonarr needed to be directed to that folder to move it to the TV folder?  

I have tried so many combinations, I have confused myself now - sometimes transmission is changes the location of the completed files, im really lost. 

10 minutes ago, rmp5s said:

Is there a decent alternative to Sonarr?  It's totally useless with all the "disk image is malformed" issues....

I use Medusa an prefer that over sonarr. Medusa is a fork of the original sickbeard. There are about 5 or so forks of sickbeard, but I think Medusa is the one that is more actively developed.

16 minutes ago, strike said:

I use Medusa an prefer that over sonarr. Medusa is a fork of the original sickbeard. There are about 5 or so forks of sickbeard, but I think Medusa is the one that is more actively developed.

Yea, that's why I ask...there are a million different forks and versions and apps and stuff out there.  I have no idea where to even start.  lol

But yea, awesome.  I'll check it out.  Thanks.

What's the latest version of Sonarr from this build? I've been having issues with the way mine handles episodes with TBA names.

I went to the /r/sonarr subreddit to get support and compared version numbers with others. Sonarr devs are asking me why I'm on a "2 year old alpha build"

But I'm not seeing any updates for this when I go and check for updates via the Docker tab

I'm using the tag/repo "lsiodev/sonarr-preview"

On 10/20/2020 at 9:04 PM, thatsthefrickenlightning said:

I left /data and /config alone, deleted /media and created /mnt ( = /mnt) for Sonarr, Radarr and qBitTorrentvpn.

This right there solved my issue with Sonarr. Actually, to be more precise, I did the change only in Sonarr and Radarr (delete the shares and only use one /mnt/ (and /mnt/ inside the docker), I didn't change my Transmission client. But I also within the Sonarr client added a Remote Path Mapping as follows:

Host: (the IP of my server)

Remote Path: /downloads/ (the default download location by my Transmission docker)

Local Path: /mnt/user/MEDIA/downloads/ (the hard linked folder to the same download URL).

Once I did that and restarted Sonarr, my downloads finally begun working and are moved to the right folders by Sonarr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am working on a unraid box trying to get automated sonarr for my plex server running.  Currently using syncthing to get files off my seedbox to the server.  Sonarr adds the torrent and sycnthing brings it down.  Sonarr can see the progress but fails to import.  It gives me Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/series/.  the downloads directory and everything in it has been chmod -R 777.  Attached is a shot of Sonarr config and the syncthing config screen.  My seedbox is placing tv shows in the series folder when it is brought over by syncthing.  Everything looks great on the share side but sonarr failes to transfer.  Any help would be great, thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.26.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.28.23 AM.png

8 hours ago, Lucipher said:

It gives me Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/series/. 

I would start by removing the /series/ folder and only use the /downloads/ folder.  Even if you are somehow downloading or moving tv (only) into the series folder it's creating a path of failure and sonarr doesn't care if your files are in /downloads or /downloads/series/, it will find them either way.

All of your Syncthing downloads should (and most likely are) going into the same /downloads folder so don't create any extra work by using additional subfolders.  If you somehow have your seedbox separating tv shows into a series folder -- stop that. Just making things messy and more complicated.

Try that and see if it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Using Unraid and updated my Sonarr docker to Sonarr version [v3.0.4.1131] last night. I use SABNzb and Deluge as my DL Clients. Get the same error and log entry for both clients. Radarr is working flawlessly with identical settings in both programs. I looked through the Troubleshooting Guide already but I have tried all the steps suggested.

v3.0.4.1132] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at [http://IP Address:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=API Key=json] ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at [http://IP Address:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=7API KEY&output=json]

I can post the full log if needed.

9 minutes ago, spall said:

@eranwolf I had this same problem last night but with NZBGet..   I run Sonarr through Binhex's PrivoxyVPN, and have been having some issues with a change he made in the last 48 hours. Telling Sonarr to ignore the IP where NZBGet is got it working for me.

If you're using a similar setup, you might look there.

So I do not run SABNzb through a proxy, however I do run Deluge binhex through PIA. Where would you tell Sonarr to ignore that IP?

Also, I am now seeing Sonarr add shows to my activity queue but it is putting them in a Queued status and doesnt actually download anythign on SABNzb or Deluge. So it can see and my Download Clients it just cannot initiate the download.

27 minutes ago, spall said:

@eranwolf I had this same problem last night but with NZBGet..   I run Sonarr through Binhex's PrivoxyVPN, and have been having some issues with a change he made in the last 48 hours. Telling Sonarr to ignore the IP where NZBGet is got it working for me.

If you're using a similar setup, you might look there.

Thank you for leading me down the proxy path!!! The update somehow told Sonarr to Enable Proxy. Unchecked the box, restarted the Docker and boom started working. Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

I am having issues with sonarr, and multiple containers, that I cannot find the solution for. Whenever I update any container, the configuration is reset to default and I need to re-enter the configuration in for that specific container. In sonarr's case, it acts like it would for the first time it was downloaded every time I update the container. Any thoughts? Attached is my current settings for sonarr. Thank you all in advance!image.thumb.png.00f387f13940c2735d46655453f0a546.png

• 2 weeks later...

So to upgrade our containers should we switch to 

linuxserver/sonarr:release

or just 

linuxserver/sonarr

Current I'm still on linuxserver/sonarr:preview

Edit just noticed the line lsio dosent have a stable release yet.

Edited by Jetracer

I was recently checking the status of my Sonarr as my Radarr as there was some issues with the downloading of the movies i was monitoring.

I noticed that "all the download clients are unavailable due to failures' - (I also noticed that i have issues with my  sonarr  and lidarr too)

i Went to check the setting and both my delugevpn and sabnzb failed on testing

1859410447_Screenshot2021-03-10at08_08_06.thumb.png.7e2d75fdff523a570139bc5e903d270c.png

in the system status i noted

Sabnzbd

237108252_Screenshot2021-03-10at08_10_47.thumb.png.090c9e1840f98d3eaebcba2511ab096c.png

Deluge  

2006538773_Screenshot2021-03-10at08_09_23.thumb.png.bd8394164c01c1f48ae332ac4842ce7c.png

I am not sure how i can go about solving this issue, is it the sonarr or the deluge and sabnzbd?

I have checked my paths and disabled SSL, I tried disabling certification validation for local addresses too

I have not change any settings for quite a while, but i do have auto update on for all my docker apps.

i did set up a reverse proxy previously in letencrypt but i havent moved over to swag. I have tried to but wasnt able to set it up properly.

in the log files it mentions

For Sabnzbd1602864723_Screenshot2021-03-10at08_14_01.thumb.png.7df1cf5b2a1e3c74be772e31ad6760ca.png

For Deluge670175341_Screenshot2021-03-10at08_13_34.thumb.png.bba8e9ff74e22a661d94fb729758a64a.png

Sonarr Version

Version

Mono Version

sry if i didnt provide enough information, not sure what is needed to troubleshoot this. mostly i follow guides from spaceinvader one when i set up so not sure why now got issues.

Thanks in advanced for the help!

I'm getting this error with sonarr 

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

To support the app dev(s) visit:
Sonarr: https://sonarr.tv/donate

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Sonarr - /app/sonarr/bin/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5344

[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/config/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:8989/
[Info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting Web Server
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/completed/example

These are my set ups for sonarr and my download client. Qbittorent holds things in /downloads/incomplete until completed and then puts them into /downloads/complete. Again, radarr has the same set up and imports things fine. It sounds like some sort of permissions issue? But I'm not sure where to go next. It was working two days ago, and I'm not sure what if anything I've changed. I've tried restarting the dockers, rebooted my server a few times (for other reasons, but that hasn't solved it), I've tried forcing an update.

image.png

image.png