[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

5 minutes ago, nerbonne said:

Is it possible to add a second container for this app?  I'd like to have one that I use all the time for current TV shows that I'm watching, and then I'd like to have one that I open maybe once a week and use only for old TV shows that are hard to find episodes for.

Apps Tab, Installed Apps, Hit the Reinstall / Default Icon.  

Give the template a different name, different appdata folder, ports, etc.  done

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying my best, but I just can't figure out why the heck hard links aren't working as expected -- No matter what I try, sonarr will make a .backup~ version of the file before moving it to its final resting place.

My setup: Downloads come via usenet onto the cache ssd, and are direct unpacked to the non-cached array (essentially, final resting place, ideally). I would expect Sonarr to do a simple mv on the file, which would just move the pointer, or at the very least just make a hard link, and delete the old hard link. It does neither (despite settings saying use hardlink instead of copy), copies to the same folder with a different extension, and then apparently moves THAT and deletes everything in the initial folder to clean up.

NZBGet's output directory, Sonarr's /downloads directory, and Sonarr's /tv directory are all on the same share...

3 minutes ago, drumstyx said:

Sonarr's /downloads directory, and Sonarr's /tv directory are all on the same share...

Because within Sonarr, /downloads and /tv are different mount points, and you can't hardlink between mounts.  Doesn't matter that they are all within the same share.  The alternative is to instead pass /mnt mapped to /mnt and ditch all other mappings, and reference everything from that.

• Upvote 1
On 2/19/2019 at 5:47 AM, Squid said:

Apps Tab, Installed Apps, Hit the Reinstall / Default Icon.  

Give the template a different name, different appdata folder, ports, etc.  done

This does not seem to work anymore.  Is there still a way to get a second install?

Hi I just followed the Sync - Sonarr video guide from @SpaceInvaderOne  LINK (Great video as always!)

And when the files are synched and the files are moved/renamed I still see the folder with the files in the synch folder

Do I need to run a custom script deleting these files? or will Sonarr delete them when seeding stops?

(All the files are still on the seedbox so would be great just to have Sonarr move them?)

Or it might be a Permissions issue that stops Sonarr from deleting them on the Unraid server?

Would this help:

image.png.77377fa2b7e0023d19f057b1019c5a84.png

UPDATE: I found that FileBot moves them and also renames the files and subtitles with 3 letter country codes and some other nice stuff (More options) what I haven't found is a solution to how I can get Sonarr to call the FileBot when needed? and send the correct TVDB ID to Filebot, since this information is already in Sonarr - I know - I make it to complicated....

Edited by casperse
  • 4 weeks later...

I noticed today Sonarr is unable to contact SABnzbd. I don't know how long it has been like this maybe a couple of weeks max.

I have both Sonarr and Radarr setup the same, Radarr no problem.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what seems to be the relevant bit from the debug log.

[v2.0.0.5322] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [404:NotFound] at [http://192.168.10.10:8081/362fc1c25a55321d74dbc8415e95400f/api?mode=addfile&cat=sonarr&priority=-100&apikey=(removed)&output=json]
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00133] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:100 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings settings) [0x0001d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:184 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings settings) [0x0002d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:188 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.DownloadNzb (System.Byte[] nzbData, System.String filename, System.String category, System.Int32 priority, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings settings) [0x00048] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:55 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.Sabnzbd.AddFromNzbFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) [0x0002d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\Sabnzbd.cs:41 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00179] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\UsenetClientBase.cs:79 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00191] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:76 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.ProcessDownloadDecisions.ProcessDecisions (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions) [0x000d9] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\ProcessDownloadDecisions.cs:76 

Radarr.thumb.JPG.ae29bbbf5c50cb79ec1e5056d2dce44a.JPGsonarr.thumb.JPG.a0cc2448dc3aabf18f26ec8a1a641a97.JPG

I'm having some issues with Sonarr accessing the data files. I have looked at this thread here and although I agree it does apply to me, I just can't figure out what I've got wrong.

I am getting the error in Sonarr 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Greys.Anatomy.S15E21.1080p.

Close

Though when I look over my settings, I don't see what's wrong.

I'm using binhex-delugevpn for my torrent client, and I have the following

image.png.11f1ec446aca7907a510a197fbb8b3cc.png

In sonarr, I have 

image.png.e84715a57b041f487cb49c7ee4bd46f4.png

It reads my Storage drive just fine. Imported all the shows, identifies what's missing and gets it queued with Deluge, but that's where it fails. 

According to the Real Docker FAQ, the /downloads and /data paths should be the same; or at least that was my understanding of it. When looking at my ftp server to see where the files are, I see the following:

image.png.351dacd51c581856d63dbb5adf6a818c.png 

To me the paths look correct, but I know I'm missing something here. 

Any help would be great!

Edited by NVS1
2 hours ago, NVS1 said:

I'm having some issues with Sonarr accessing the data files. I have looked at this thread here and although I agree it does apply to me, I just can't figure out what I've got wrong.

I am getting the error in Sonarr 

Though when I look over my settings, I don't see what's wrong.

I'm using binhex-delugevpn for my torrent client, and I have the following

image.png.11f1ec446aca7907a510a197fbb8b3cc.png

In sonarr, I have 

image.png.e84715a57b041f487cb49c7ee4bd46f4.png

It reads my Storage drive just fine. Imported all the shows, identifies what's missing and gets it queued with Deluge, but that's where it fails. 

According to the Real Docker FAQ, the /downloads and /data paths should be the same; or at least that was my understanding of it. When looking at my ftp server to see where the files are, I see the following:

image.png.351dacd51c581856d63dbb5adf6a818c.png 

To me the paths look correct, but I know I'm missing something here. 

Any help would be great!

You need to change the container path in Sonarr from /downloads to /data. Or alternatively change the container path in Deluge from /data to /downloads. Either way, they need to be the same. :)

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, NeoDude said:

You need to change the container path in Sonarr from /downloads to /data. Or alternatively change the container path in Deluge from /data to /downloads. Either way, they need to be the same. :)

That makes entirely to much sense! I think it's working now. Thank you so much!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,  I am running Sonaar with Sabnzb.   Having problems with getting files out of my \downloads\complete\XX directory and into my \Media directory.

The error is "No files found are eligible for import in /downloads/TV"  .   It is the same for ~/downloads/Movies,     etc....   all Config files attached .  

I tried this with NZBget as well, and had same problem,  so downloaders are working correctly.   Sonaar passes to downloader, downloader puts in correct file, Sonaar can not move file out of completed folder.

i know this is a typical problem from reading forums...but i have not seen a straightforward answer.   Your help is appreciated.

unraid-diagnostics-20190513-1655.zip

Edited by klinoj
delete lots of attached files that should have been a single zip
29 minutes ago, klinoj said:

all Config files attached

I have deleted all of those individual file attachments. Please attach the complete diagnostics zip file as a single file instead. There is no reason to even zip them up yourself, because the diagnostics are already a single zip file.

When you go to Tools - Diagnostics, the diagnostics download you get is a single zip file.

If you think it is a bunch of separate files, it is because your computer or browser is configured to automatically open zip files. We don't want the separate things in the zip file, it is just a lot harder for us to work with, and you should try to make it easier for us to help you.

Just go to the folder where the zip file itself is downloaded (probably up one level from where you see all the separate files) and attach that single zip file itself.

Please only attach the complete diagnostics zip file in the future.

Thanks

2 hours ago, trurl said:

I have deleted all of those individual file attachments. Please attach the complete diagnostics zip file as a single file instead. There is no reason to even zip them up yourself, because the diagnostics are already a single zip file.

When you go to Tools - Diagnostics, the diagnostics download you get is a single zip file.

If you think it is a bunch of separate files, it is because your computer or browser is configured to automatically open zip files. We don't want the separate things in the zip file, it is just a lot harder for us to work with, and you should try to make it easier for us to help you.

Just go to the folder where the zip file itself is downloaded (probably up one level from where you see all the separate files) and attach that single zip file itself.

Please only attach the complete diagnostics zip file in the future.

Thanks

sorry about that.......    thanks in advance for your hard work!   

2 hours ago, trurl said:

unraid-diagnostics-20190513-1655.zip

1 hour ago, klinoj said:

sorry about that.......    thanks in advance for your hard work!

I mostly just wanted to get the new user straight on how to post diagnostics.😉

Your appdata and system shares have files not on cache. You should disable VM and Docker services, set appdata to cache-prefer, and run mover to try to get those all moved to cache where they belong. This often happens when you add cache after you have already enabled VM and Docker services.

Since none of that is relevant to this thread though, we can take it to another thread if you need further instructions on fixing that.

I don't use this docker application, but your issue reminds me of this post in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

Thank you   I am a newbie, and i appreciate your help and clarifications.    Thanks for the info on the cache.  I will implement that.

And, thanks for the link.   Hopefully, this Newbie will be able to understand it and follow along.

Having fun learning all of this...   😀

Edit: Nvm, this seems to be a symptom of a much larger problem. None of my shares are showing, restarting the array didnt fix it and it fails to load all dockers. Im taking this to normal unraid support.

Edit2: Ended up restarting the system and that fixed it. It was weird, I hope this isn't a symptom of a larger issue.

Guys,

I checked today my calendar on Sonarr and it wouldn't load. I tried restarting the docker but I get an "execution error". Any idea?

Checking the unraid log I find the following:

May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: docker0: port 9(vethba3921d) entered blocking state
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: docker0: port 9(vethba3921d) entered disabled state
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: device vethba3921d entered promiscuous mode
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): vethba3921d: link is not ready
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: docker0: port 9(vethba3921d) entered blocking state
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: docker0: port 9(vethba3921d) entered forwarding state
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: docker0: port 9(vethba3921d) entered disabled state
May 18 10:14:09 unRAID kernel: device vethba3921d left promiscuous mode

unraid-diagnostics-20190518-1016.zip

Edited by Necrotic
2 minutes ago, Necrotic said:

I tried restarting the docker but I get an "execution error". Any idea?

Execution error simply means that the docker run command is returning an error.  To find out what the error actually is, edit the container, make a change, revert it and then apply.  The error will be part of the docker run command.  Post the results if you're not sure how to fix.

Curious, is anyone using the V3 version of Sonarr with this container? It looks like we can request it by using the "preview" tag. I've been reading some good things about V3 and have become curious. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and how it went before attempting to take the plunge :)

1 hour ago, BLKMGK said:

Curious, is anyone using the V3 version of Sonarr with this container? It looks like we can request it by using the "preview" tag. I've been reading some good things about V3 and have become curious. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and how it went before attempting to take the plunge :)

People are using it, but a word of caution, it's not to be considered stable and it's unsupported, backup before you try it and any problems, you're on your own.

• Like 1
On 3/1/2019 at 3:08 AM, Squid said:

Because within Sonarr, /downloads and /tv are different mount points, and you can't hardlink between mounts.  Doesn't matter that they are all within the same share.  The alternative is to instead pass /mnt mapped to /mnt and ditch all other mappings, and reference everything from that. 

Thank you for this! Fixed my hardlink problem without too much headache.

Summing up for any lurkers/Googlers: I removed all volume mounts in the docker settings except for config aka appdata for both sonarr/radarr and my torrent client. Then I pointed /mnt/ to /mnt/ for both my torrent client docker and radarr/sonarr, and now hardlinks are automatically created succesfully. This can be verified with Krusader by opening a terminal in either your torrents folder or your episode/film folder and typing 'stat *filename*'. Among the output is the Links count, which should say 2, meaning the data is linked to by 2 files in total: a hardlink.

Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong there.

Edited by thatsthefrickenlightning
typo