[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Its not working, nothing is getting imported, this is what I grabbed from the sonarr logs:

- Path does not exist

[Warn] ArgumentValidator: value [mnt/cache/downloads/] is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /

[Warn] NzbDroneErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed:

-- Invalid Path

[Warn] ArgumentValidator: value [mnt/cache/downloads/] is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /

[Warn] ArgumentValidator: value [mnt/cache/] is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /

-- Invalid Path

[Warn] ArgumentValidator: value [mnt/cache/] is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /

-- Invalid Path

-- Path does not exist

[Warn] ArgumentValidator: value [mnt/] is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /

-- Invalid Path

-- Path does not exist

-- Invalid Path

-- Path does not exist

-- Path does not exist

[info] RssSyncService: Starting RSS Sync

[info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 93 releases

[info] RssSyncService: RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 93, Reports grabbed: 0

-- Path does not exist

-- Path does not exist

-- Path does not exist

[info] RssSyncService: Starting RSS Sync

[info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 93 releases

[info] RssSyncService: RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 93, Reports grabbed: 0

Its not working, nothing is getting imported, this is what I grabbed from the sonarr logs:

That's because /mnt/cache/downloads doesn't exist within a container, it's /downloads which is what you mapped it to.  Also, shouldn't you be getting it to import whatever you've mapped /tv to be?

I guess, I'm confused. I'll just add the shows manually, sorry to bother you and thanks for your help tho.

It's really simple, when you setup any docker container you use folder mappings

/tv (within the container) is mapped to /mnt/user/tv (on unraid)

/downloads (within the container) is mapped to /mnt/cache/downloads (on unraid)

You're trying to tell Sonarr to look in /mnt/cache/downloads which doesn't exist within the docker container, but /downloads does.  Incidentally you should be importing your tv series from wherever they reside on your unraid server by telling sonarr to look in /tv

Unfortunately this one thing is the basic principle to get your head around to use dockers, until you get this, you're really going to struggle to set anything up and get it working well, if at all.

Is anyone using this docker also using althub as an indexer? Sometime within the last week I started getting errors for any nzb added from althub either via rss sync or manual search, either through web UI or the Android app NZB360. I don't believe the docker is to blame as I'm receiving NZBs from other indexers,  but the team at althub says everything is fine on their end. I even tried deleting the docker and image, redownloading and having it build a fresh config and scan everything back in with the same results.

I'm hoping to either find others having the same issue or someone with a specific idea of what setting in my config might be wrong since they all look fine to me

I had some weird indexer errors this week, I use about 4 indexers. Sonarr would tell me the indexers are unavailable. I rebooted sonarr and checked a couple days later, no errors. Bizarre.

This happens to me from time to time too. Instead of rebooting everything you can just go into your indexer settings and run a test. If the tests passes they will not be marked unavailable anymore. Just a tip.

In my case, althub test passes, but every nzb added via api results in the following:

Request Failed: Failed to add nzb Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb

Exception
NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to add nzb Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.Nzbget.AddFromNzbFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) <0x41840c60 + 0x0026f> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) <0x417a7300 + 0x00525> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) <0x417a6780 + 0x00561> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) <0x417a65c0 + 0x000c1> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (System.Object x) <0x4179eb30 + 0x0002b> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
  at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, CancellationToken context) <0x416b0310 + 0x0014f> in <filename unknown>:0

from Sonarr, and NZBGet gives me

ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Could not add collection Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb to queue
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body

In my case, althub test passes, but every nzb added via api results in the following:

Request Failed: Failed to add nzb Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb

Exception
NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to add nzb Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.Nzbget.AddFromNzbFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) <0x41840c60 + 0x0026f> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) <0x417a7300 + 0x00525> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) <0x417a6780 + 0x00561> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) <0x417a65c0 + 0x000c1> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (System.Object x) <0x4179eb30 + 0x0002b> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
  at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, CancellationToken context) <0x416b0310 + 0x0014f> in <filename unknown>:0

from Sonarr, and NZBGet gives me

ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Could not add collection Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb to queue
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file Ballers.2015.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264.nzb
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file: Premature end of data in tag html line 1
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html
ERROR Sun Aug 21 2016 10:03:13 Error parsing nzb-file: Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body

i suggest posting on the relevant forums for sonarr or nzbget about this issue.

Wondering why stuff that has been downloaded still shows up on my calendar? So some shows that were downloaded over the weekend are still in the calendar in purple. Is there a setting to auto clear them once they have completed downloading?

Likely something in your settings, as mine is working as expected.

One more question, a show got downloaded on Sunday night, but rather then it being the requisite mkv file, it was a passworded rar file. What can I do in Sonarr setup to prevent this from happening?

I'm not actually sure to be honest, the sonarr forum may be a little more informative regarding stuff like this though....

One more question, a show got downloaded on Sunday night, but rather then it being the requisite mkv file, it was a passworded rar file. What can I do in Sonarr setup to prevent this from happening?

Sonarr can't usually tell its passworded until after its downloaded.  At which point depending upon your settings it should mark the download as failed and try a different release.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

There's likely a keyword filter you can apply, like the group who released it might be wacky. You can add that to the ignore filter.

I've been using this Sonarr docker for months and it's worked well.  I've noticed in the past few days that my unRAID box CPU utilization is stuck at around 33% and if I stop the Sonarr docker it goes to zero, then restarting the docker it behaves as normal.  Looking at the log doesn't seem to show anything happening at the time.  Any ideas how I can troubleshoot?

Edit: this happens daily now.

Edit:  I just restarted the docker a few minutes ago and CA confirms that it's using 30% of the CPU

Anyone been getting the following errors in the past few days:

Unable to retrieve queue and history items from SABNZBD: Expected 0:0:0 format, but received: 3:04:27:43

System.ArgumentException: Expected 0:0:0 format, but received: 3:04:27:46

at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.JsonConverters.SabnzbdQueueTimeConverter.ReadJson (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, System.Object existingValue, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer serializer) <0x4171dac0 + 0x00197> in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.DeserializeConvertable (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter converter, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, System.Object existingValue) <0x414f3840 + 0x001b1> in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue (Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty property, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter propertyConverter, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) <0x414f2590 + 0x00137> in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) <0x414efa20 + 0x0089f> in <filename unknown>:0

Running LinuxServer SABNZBD, it's on the latest version (1.1.0RC4) as is Sonarr.

EDIT: Seems SAB has now added milliseconds which sonarr does not like, should be fixed soon though on Sonarr

I've been using this Sonarr docker for months and it's worked well.  I've noticed in the past few days that my unRAID box CPU utilization is stuck at around 33% and if I stop the Sonarr docker it goes to zero, then restarting the docker it behaves as normal.  Looking at the log doesn't seem to show anything happening at the time.  Any ideas how I can troubleshoot?

Edit:  I just restarted the docker a few minutes ago and CA confirms that it's using 30% of the CPU

No one else is seeing this?  I've tried reinstalling the docker, both importing the backup and creating it all new from scratch.  Attached is a screenshot from CA showing it at 37% CPU utilization and using 19GB RAM.  The RAM usage makes it seem like it has a severe memory leak.

Capture.JPG.fad3b04e8d9d5dc7c336bb426e0e481e.JPG

No one else is seeing this?  I've tried reinstalling the docker, both importing the backup and creating it all new from scratch.  Attached is a screenshot from CA showing it at 37% CPU utilization and using 19GB RAM.

Not seeing this behaviour at all on my setup. Log into the webgui for sonarr and check System>Tasks, see if there is anything running?