[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

Ideally, you'd also need to post the template settings for sabnzbd, but I can pretty well surmise that the host volume mapping on sab does not match 100% the host mapping on sonarr for the /downloads

Thanks guys for taking a look. All help is welcome. Let me know if you need log files or any other settings please.

Here is my SAB folder settings screenshots - I am not using any scripts since I switched over to Sonarr the scripts folder just has the old Sickbeard scripts. Not sure if that is causing the issue. But pHaZe's Sonarr plugin was working fine and I recently switched to the docker and that is when the post processing stopped. SAB settings have been the same through out.

wre3rp.jpg

r8ffiq.jpg

ok.  Then on sonarr you have to pass as a volume /mnt mapped to /mnt and get rid of /downloads  It should work then...

Why not run Sab as a docker?

Thank you will try that now an report.

No good reason other than the fact that I am not very familiar with the Docker and container setup yet. Have to switch all to docker - just wanted to get familiar with it before switching anything. I'm fairly new to Dockers and not 100% sure I understand how it all works. But I'm learning. :)

Hardest thing is the volume mappings and it's covered in the docker FAQ in a number of different posts

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Yes will switch soon.

So this is how Sonarr docker mappings look now - is that what it should be - any changes to the ID's or the /dev/rtc path?

2dllq8i.jpg

Should work.  But if it doesn't take a screen shot of the docker run command that will pop up when you hit apply and post that.

Looks like it worked - got an error code for closing the application - but looks like the new settings got accepted successfully and the Docker Run command finished good.

200p8jo.jpg

Should work.  But if it doesn't take a screen shot of the docker run command that will pop up when you hit apply and post that.

UPDATE : It worked - thanks a ton (bought you a beer too!!) - now it makes perfect sense that why a higher level mapping solved the case. Of course hindsight is 20:20. I am learning. Appreciate all the help.

UPDATE : It worked - thanks a ton (bought you a beer too!!) - now it makes perfect sense that why a higher level mapping solved the case. Of course hindsight is 20:20. I am learning. Appreciate all the help.

Not a problem... Once you wrap your head around the mapping you see why it looked on sonarr right but didn't work at all.  Hence the /mnt to /mnt  .  And thanks for the beer  ;D

I can't seem to get hardlinking to work. It keeps copying things.

Can someone assist me please?

These are my mappings

/mnt/user/TV/ ---  /mnt/user/TV/

/mnt/user/appdata/torrents/TV-Sonarr/ ---  /mnt/user/appdata/torrents/TV-Sonarr/

/config ---  /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr

/dev/rtc  --- /dev/rtc

Downloads are being passed to Transmission, transmission leaves the files in /mnt/user/appdata/delugetorrents/TV-Sonarr/ and Sonarr just copies the files to /mnt/user/TV.

What am I doing wrong? I've done ls -l to verify the number of hardlinks. I also did ls -i to check. It's definitely not working.

I changed the mappings again last night trying to get it to work.

/data -- /mnt/user/appdata/torrents/TV-Sonarr

/tv -- /mnt/user/TV

I simply added these two mappings to my Docker for Transmission exclusively for Sonarr. So I figured it would work, but its still just copying the data. Even worse, Sonarr does not keep a log of what it's doing while processing media files. Sickrage does this, not sure why Sonarr does not.

Is it possible that the linking is not working because I have a mix of xfs and reiserfs drives? I'm in the process of changing over completely to xfs, its just taking a while.

Sonarr and Transmission communicate just fine with these settings:

Sonarr:

/data  /mnt/user/appdata/delugetorrents/

/media  /mnt/user/TV/

/config  /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/

Transmission:

/mnt/user/ ---  /mnt/user/

/media ---  /mnt/user/TV/

/config --  /mnt/user/appdata/Transmission/

/data ---  /mnt/user/appdata/delugetorrents/

Both containers look for Sonarr's stuff in a directory under /data/ called "TV-Sonarr". I did not map it directly because other programs are sending torrents to transmission that are in different directories under /data/

Is there anything else it could be? Even sickrage wont hardlink, but it symlinks just fine.

Sonarr and Transmission communicate just fine with these settings:

Sonarr:

/data  /mnt/user/appdata/delugetorrents/

/media  /mnt/user/TV/

/config  /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/

Transmission:

/mnt/user/ ---  /mnt/user/

/media ---  /mnt/user/TV/

/config --  /mnt/user/appdata/Transmission/

/data ---  /mnt/user/appdata/delugetorrents/

Both containers look for Sonarr's stuff in a directory under /data/ called "TV-Sonarr". I did not map it directly because other programs are sending torrents to transmission that are in different directories under /data/

Is there anything else it could be? Even sickrage wont hardlink, but it symlinks just fine.

No idea then, I don't use symlinks/hardlinks but I would imagine the issue is something to do with the /mnt/user/ -- /mnt/user/ mapping that is in transmission but not sonarr.  The fact you can map things two different ways in transmission is only going to lead to confusion.

eg: move file to /mnt/user/TV and move file to /media are both the same but only the second will work in Sonarr, whereas both will work in Transmission.  It's confusing and probably complicating things.  Choose one system and stick to it.

• 2 weeks later...

This loop is driving me loopy...

From the logs:

17-2-8 13:58:46.2|Info|RefreshSeriesService|Skipping refresh of series: Project Runway All Stars
17-2-8 13:58:46.2|Info|DiskScanService|Scanning disk for Project Runway All Stars
17-2-8 13:58:46.3|Info|DiskScanService|Completed scanning disk for Project Runway All Stars
17-2-8 13:58:46.6|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.4472
17-2-8 13:58:46.8|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/config]
17-2-8 13:58:47.0|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|OwinHostController|Listening on the following URLs:
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|OwinHostController|  http://*:8989/tv/
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|OwinHostController|  http://*:8989/
17-2-8 13:58:47.4|Info|NancyBootstrapper|Starting NzbDrone API
17-2-8 13:59:18.2|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync

That is constantly happening. It scans the files in my media library and once it reaches Project Runway it goes tits-up and starts over from the top of the list. It is the reason why it won't connect to deluge from what I can tell...

Has anyone have this happen to them, and does anyone know why this is going on?

And I've tried deleting the files where it does this, but then it just does the same thing on the next show in the list.  >:(

This loop is driving me loopy...

From the logs:

17-2-8 13:58:46.2|Info|RefreshSeriesService|Skipping refresh of series: Project Runway All Stars
17-2-8 13:58:46.2|Info|DiskScanService|Scanning disk for Project Runway All Stars
17-2-8 13:58:46.3|Info|DiskScanService|Completed scanning disk for Project Runway All Stars
17-2-8 13:58:46.6|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.4472
17-2-8 13:58:46.8|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/config]
17-2-8 13:58:47.0|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|OwinHostController|Listening on the following URLs:
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|OwinHostController|  http://*:8989/tv/
17-2-8 13:58:47.2|Info|OwinHostController|  http://*:8989/
17-2-8 13:58:47.4|Info|NancyBootstrapper|Starting NzbDrone API
17-2-8 13:59:18.2|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync

That is constantly happening. It scans the files in my media library and once it reaches Project Runway it goes tits-up and starts over from the top of the list. It is the reason why it won't connect to deluge from what I can tell...

Has anyone have this happen to them, and does anyone know why this is going on?

And I've tried deleting the files where it does this, but then it just does the same thing on the next show in the list.  >:(

This is either a Sonarr issue, or something to do with your local files.  Was this working normally before?  Post your docker run command and we'll make sure there's nothing obvious but  doesn't really look like a "docker" issue on the face of it.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 38082:8989/tcp -v "/dev/rtc":"/dev/rtc":ro -v "/mnt/user/Television/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/torrents/":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user/seeds/":"/seeds":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr":"/config":rw linuxserver/sonarr
c84b831f1abfbc50b626bd4f1d6a804f9dbb43fef6d55c3d676197765d7dea70

The command finished successfully!

If it's a sonarr issue it might be due to mono. I haven't been able to find anything that reproduces this issue except one forum post https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/refresh-series-task-getting-stuck-overtime/6710

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 38082:8989/tcp -v "/dev/rtc":"/dev/rtc":ro -v "/mnt/user/Television/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/torrents/":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user/seeds/":"/seeds":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr":"/config":rw linuxserver/sonarr
c84b831f1abfbc50b626bd4f1d6a804f9dbb43fef6d55c3d676197765d7dea70

The command finished successfully!

If it's a sonarr issue it might be due to mono. I haven't been able to find anything that reproduces this issue except one forum post https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/refresh-series-task-getting-stuck-overtime/6710

That looks fine, I'd post over on the Sonarr forums tbh.

Hello - I just installed the SAB docker (moved from phaze's plugin to a docker) - SAB works fine after the docker got installed. However Sonarr (same repo docker) is post processing is not working anymore. Could anyone help please?

I am pretty sure it is a drive mapping issue that Squid helped resolve last time when I switched over to the Sonarr docker from a plugin - haven't changed any of the Sonarr mappings - not sure why SAB docker is causing Sonarr post processing and moving of episodes to not work now.

This is the error I get:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/TV/Suits.S06E13.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS

SAB mappings:

/downloads --> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/Complete/
/incomplete-downloads --> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/incomplete/
/config --> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/

with SAB settings TV has its own folder for completed downloads called TV.

Sonarr:

/dev/rtc --> /dev/rtc
/tv --> /mnt/user/TV Shows/
/sab --> /mnt/user/appdata/   
/mnt --> /mnt