[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

THANK YOU!!

After re-reading your reply I finally figured out you was referencing. Changing radarr/sonarr "container path" folder location to match our download client, within the Sonarr/Radarr container setup config. I kept making the mistake of only changing the "host path" location and getting frustrated. Both the Container path & the host path must match within radarr/sonarr for tv/movies to be updated.

happy.png

Happened to notice that sab hadn't downloaded a tv show in weeks.  Movies are fine.

Sonarr, under activity, has every entry with a yellow clock next to it that say "Pending -- Download client is unavailable."

Not sure where to begin troubleshooting -- literally no setting has changed in my setup in almost a decade.  Clicking "Test" in settings give me a green check mark.

Ideas welcome.

ETA

Looking at the config page under Radarr, it exactly mirrors Sonarr.  Yet Sonarr will not work.

Edited by tucansam
On 12/1/2022 at 10:27 AM, rcarre said:

Does anyone know how to downgrade from V4 to V3? I’ve been on the ‘develop’ branch for quite a while,  I suspect v4 is causing some problem causing my shares to disappear about once every 1-2 days. A reboot solves it completely. I suspect sonarr because the problem first appeared just after midnight on Monday which is when CA backup backs up my appdata folder and checks for Docker updates. 

My problem is v4 requires you to have a password to login now. When on v4 I set to ‘disable for local addresses’ and before that my user/pass works fine. But when I try to downgrade to v3 on the ‘latest’ tag (which I assume is still on v3?) it prompts me to enter a user/pass but does not accept my credentials that worked fine on v4. Any ideas?

Assume you have the develop version flag set in the sonarr template, change it to latest. It will revert to the latest v3 build. Stop the container. Navigate to your Sonarr config directory and find the Backups\scheduled folder. Find your latest v3 backup. Unzip the file and after renaming/moving the current v4 config.xml and config.db, move the old v3 files back in the Sonarr config root.. Start the container. I also disabled my download clients just in case sonarr tries to redownload already processed episodes.. I think v4 compromised the link between bazarr and sonarr. High cpu usage and a bunch of errors in the logs

I've had a problem with this app for many months. It works perfectly, except when it create a new folder. Every folder it creates when importing shows has restrictive permissions, and I have to use Docker Safe - New Permissions to reset permissions.

I have to this every single time sonarr adds a new tv show, and it's only when creating folders through sonarr.

Is there a way to avoid having to do this?

Edited by MeCubed
typo
On 12/5/2022 at 3:33 AM, MeCubed said:

I've had a problem with this app for many months. It works perfectly, except when it create a new folder. Every folder it creates when importing shows has restrictive permissions, and I have to use Docker Safe - New Permissions to reset permissions.

I have to this every single time sonarr adds a new tv show, and it's only when creating folders through sonarr.

Check the Permissions under Settings > Media Management, I've got mine set like this and haven't had any issues. What's your current permissions settings?

image.png.62894f9142d0ca5cf33bbcb07c4d32fe.png

On 12/4/2022 at 7:33 PM, MeCubed said:

I've had the exact same problem since day one, years upon years now. It really only makes a difference when I try to move files between drives or folders. I get permission denied errors and either have to go to the shell prompt to chmod/chown or use docker safe new permissions. All of my media that gets downloaded suffers the same thing, movies, music, TV shows.

Edited by tucansam
On 12/6/2022 at 6:46 AM, tucansam said:

I've had the exact same problem since day one, years upon years now. It really only makes a difference when I try to move files between drives or folders. I get permission denied errors and either have to go to the shell prompt to chmod/chown or use docker safe new permissions. All of my media that gets downloaded suffers the same thing, movies, music, TV shows.

One thing I often do is share folders that have been added with sonarra, using resilio sync on my main pc, and that requires the creation of a .sync folder and its contents. But without the permissions set properly, this doesnt work so its a very regular problem and I have to run the docker safe permissions tool very often.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:40 AM, Hogwind said:

Check the Permissions under Settings > Media Management, I've got mine set like this and haven't had any issues. What's your current permissions settings?

I'll try that. I dont have that box at the top checked, and radarr doesnt need it - i have radarr and sonarr set the same way so I assumed it would be fine.

does the chown Group need any contents or can it be left empty? What does 100 mean here?

Edited by MeCubed
follow up question
On 12/7/2022 at 11:59 PM, MeCubed said:

I'll try that. I dont have that box at the top checked, and radarr doesnt need it - i have radarr and sonarr set the same way so I assumed it would be fine.

does the chown Group need any contents or can it be left empty? What does 100 mean here?

I think you can leave chown Group empty if you don't use remote shares. Hopefully you have by now got it working... :)

Edited by Hogwind
  • 1 month later...

I'm hoping someone can help because I'm at the end of my rope.  Ever since I went from 6.9.2 to 6.11.x, I've been having permission issues.  SAB seems to write the file without issue, but when Sonarr tryies to move it from the unpack folder to the folder with the other shows, I get this error:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /tv/Servant.S04E01.HDR.2160p.WEB.h265-TRUFFLE/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

I then have to do it manually through file explorer.  I guess there is a permissions issue, but I'm not sure where to look or what to change.

image.png.89352306bbdb12968dfb4fb10ed856fa.png

image.thumb.png.7bac85b27eb10e50241c16cc2d6dd7c2.png

22 hours ago, Spyderturbo007 said:

I'm hoping someone can help because I'm at the end of my rope.  Ever since I went from 6.9.2 to 6.11.x, I've been having permission issues.  SAB seems to write the file without issue, but when Sonarr tryies to move it from the unpack folder to the folder with the other shows, I get this error:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /tv/Servant.S04E01.HDR.2160p.WEB.h265-TRUFFLE/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

I then have to do it manually through file explorer.  I guess there is a permissions issue, but I'm not sure where to look or what to change.

image.png.89352306bbdb12968dfb4fb10ed856fa.png

image.thumb.png.7bac85b27eb10e50241c16cc2d6dd7c2.png

I would try this: 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else get stracktraces on latest version? `3.0.9`

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

[migrations] started
[migrations] no migrations found

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

To support the app dev(s) visit:
Sonarr: https://sonarr.tv/donate

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 99

[custom-init] No custom files found, skipping...
* Assertion at gc.c:1005, condition `is_ok (error)' not met, function:mono_gc_init_finalizer_thread, Couldn't create thread. Error 0x0 assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)

=================================================================
Native Crash Reporting
Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries

used by your application.

Native stacktrace:
0x562d25484ffb - mono :
0x562d2548538d - mono :
0x562d25432087 - mono :
0x562d2548457c - mono :
0x1504fcc72520 - /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 :
0x1504fccc6a7c - /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 : pthread_kill
0x1504fcc72476 - /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 : raise
0x1504fcc587f3 - /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 : abort
0x562d253f43c4 - mono :
0x562d256d9135 - mono :
0x562d256f65be - mono :
0x562d256f6c73 - mono : monoeg_assertion_message
0x562d25673f08 - mono :
0x562d255619f6 - mono :
0x562d253f7047 - mono :
0x562d254057b6 - mono : mono_main
0x562d253f44df - mono :
0x1504fcc59d90 - /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 :
0x1504fcc59e40 - /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 : __libc_start_main
0x562d253f4b1e - mono : _start

Telemetry Dumper:
Entering thread summarizer pause from 0x23111170584704x
Finished thread summarizer pause from 0x23111170584704x.
Failed to create breadcrumb file (null)/crash_hash_0x0

Waiting for dumping threads to resume

External Debugger Dump:
mono_gdb_render_native_backtraces not supported on this platform, unable to find gdb or lldb

Basic Fault Address Reporting
Memory around native instruction pointer (0x1504fccc6a7c):0x1504fccc6a6c 05 00 44 89 e2 89 ee 89 c7 b8 ea 00 00 00 0f 05 ..D.............
0x1504fccc6a7c 41 89 c5 41 f7 dd 3d 00 f0 ff ff b8 00 00 00 00 A..A..=.........
0x1504fccc6a8c 44 0f 46 e8 e9 6d ff ff ff 0f 1f 00 48 89 ef e8 D.F..m......H...
0x1504fccc6a9c 10 a8 ff ff e9 29 ff ff ff 0f 1f 00 48 89 ef e8 .....)......H...

Managed Stacktrace:
* Assertion at gc.c:1005, condition `is_ok (error)' not met, function:mono_gc_init_finalizer_thread, Couldn't create thread. Error 0x0 assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)

Edit: Was able to roll back to `3.0.9.1549-ls176` so will stick on that for the moment.

Edited by Phoenix26
Update
On 12/6/2022 at 6:40 AM, Hogwind said:

It looks like this has fixed it. It's weird I had to do this in Sonarr but didn't in Radarr. But it is working now, and that's what matters :) thanks!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed Jackett Sonarr and qbittorrent, I configured all of them, the green check appears in all steps, I added a series in Sonnar, defined the folder, and nothing happens. The missing episodes are in the missing tab but it doesn't forward to the qbittorrent download. I manually searched within Jackket for episodes and it shows me several options within the indexers I added, but in Sonnar it shows as not found. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

sonarr.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi fellow unraiders.

I'm getting this error, could it be due to the recent unraid update?

EPIC FAIL! NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/sonarr.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/faq#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2023 at 10:16 PM, vurt said:

Hi fellow unraiders.

I'm getting this error, could it be due to the recent unraid update?

EPIC FAIL! NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/sonarr.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/faq#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

I am getting the same. My sonarr instance on Unraid randomly will not open the web UI after an update. I can't use the backup to restore as it results in the same thing on the latest version with a fresh install. I can force unraid to download the exact version the backup was created on and the restore will work properly. If I switch the container back to updating to the latest develop version it will not open the web UI again. Any ideas on what I should try? I attached the logs of me trying this.

EDIT: I was able to fix this by repairing the DB with DB browser. I used this method. https://wiki.servarr.com/useful-tools#recovering-a-corrupt-db-ui

Edited by IDQ

This is doing my head in..... I'm sure it's such a simple as fix.

I am unsure now where to start for problem-solving "No files found are eligible for import in /data/completed/tv/"

Have followed instructions/advice all over the internet and unRAID forums.  I cannot get LinuxServer Sonarr to interact with my SABnzbd to drag the file across to Plex.

I need to start from scratch but need help please.  Logs, permissions, remote pathways, containers, ports, data paths, etc all quadruple checked, dockers completely deleted from system then re-installed, and interrogated.  Was all working fine until I decided to fresh install with latest unRAID OS.

Where do I start??... Any advice please is highly welcome 🙂.

It's doing my head in which makes me think the fix is super easy.

Thankyou in advance.