brtfs Cache Pool Question (2 Drives installed but not showing total size?)

I just installed a second ssd and changed format of both ssd's to brtfs and then formatted. I added both drives to the cache pool and they show in the main screen as a pool of 2 drives; however they do not show total capacity of both drives together. Anyone have any idea why the total cache pool size is not displaying on the main screen? My system is in process of doing a parity check as well, not sure if that might have anything to do with it, but prob. not.

Here's a screenshot showing only 512gb size for 1st cache drive, but 2nd drive not showing up in size & totals? BTW you have to download the screenshot to review the entire image.

Thanks....

Screen_Shot_2015-10-25_at_5_10.43_PM.png.f3dfad86688a6267733410bbbf2964c0.png

I just installed a second ssd and changed format of both ssd's to brtfs and then formatted. I added both drives to the cache pool and they show in the main screen as a pool of 2 drives; however they do not show total capacity of both drives together. Anyone have any idea why the total cache pool size is not displaying on the main screen? My system is in process of doing a parity check as well, not sure if that might have anything to do with it, but prob. not.

Here's a screenshot showing only 512gb size for 1st cache drive, but 2nd drive not showing up in size & totals? BTW you have to download the screenshot to review the entire image.

Thanks....

Looks perfect to me. Dual 512 drives mirroring each other for redundancy gives a total of 512. If you want to lose fault tolerance in your cache pool, you would need to redo it with RAID0 instead of RAID1. It's set up by default to allow 1 drive to fail and still run. Overriding that is a manual process.