cannot figure out apache installation

Very noob post - be gentle.  So, I want to install either TaskBoard or kanboard on my unraid server and have either available via the web.  TaskBoard says it requires Apache2 running PHP 5.5+, with sqlite and php5-sqlite.  Kanboard requires Apache with PHP 5.3.3+, with mbstring, gd, and pdo_sqlite.

Now I'm very new to trying to set up a webserver, so I was trying to use dmacias' Apache Web Server plugin.  As far as I can tell, I've installed this properly.  I copied the Taskboard files into the Apache Document directory on my cache drive, and when I go to port 8088 on my localhost and click on Taskboard I get to the app.  But after I enter the default username and password, nothing happens.  For Kanboard, after copying the files to the Apache Document directory, again, I can see the folder when I navigate to 8088, but when I click on the kanboard link, it just takes me one level deeper into the directory structure.

I know I'm missing something here.  Either I haven't installed an extension or enabled something properly, or maybe I didn't compile one of the apps.  I've searched forums for the plugin as well as the 2 apps, and I cannot figure out what to do to get these to work.  Is there an easier way to install Apache with the extensions I mentioned above?

I've also tried the TaskBoard Docker app, but that doesn't work either...same problem...when I enter the default username and password, I cannot log into the app.

Very noob post - be gentle.  So, I want to install either TaskBoard or kanboard on my unraid server and have either available via the web.  TaskBoard says it requires Apache2 running PHP 5.5+, with sqlite and php5-sqlite.  Kanboard requires Apache with PHP 5.3.3+, with mbstring, gd, and pdo_sqlite.

Now I'm very new to trying to set up a webserver, so I was trying to use dmacias' Apache Web Server plugin.  As far as I can tell, I've installed this properly.  I copied the Taskboard files into the Apache Document directory on my cache drive, and when I go to port 8088 on my localhost and click on Taskboard I get to the app.  But after I enter the default username and password, nothing happens.  For Kanboard, after copying the files to the Apache Document directory, again, I can see the folder when I navigate to 8088, but when I click on the kanboard link, it just takes me one level deeper into the directory structure.

I know I'm missing something here.  Either I haven't installed an extension or enabled something properly, or maybe I didn't compile one of the apps.  I've searched forums for the plugin as well as the 2 apps, and I cannot figure out what to do to get these to work.  Is there an easier way to install Apache with the extensions I mentioned above?

I've also tried the TaskBoard Docker app, but that doesn't work either...same problem...when I enter the default username and password, I cannot log into the app.

I checked out TaskBoard yesterday. The only change I made to the default config was uncomment the expires apache module. All other dependencies are already enabled (gd, mbstring, rewrite, sqlite etc) I don't think taskboard requires php 5.5 but it was tested under it. UnRAID comes with 5.4.

I had the same result. Presented with login but default login didn't do anything. Looking at the code it relies on some php classes that aren't included on the github. TaskBoard api.php has a requirement for /vendor/autoload.php which I found in kanboard. So I added that in and then it complains about slim class which is probably part of the slim framework mentioned in the install. I'll look at it later this week but something is missing in the TaskBoard install.