[support] rix's Docker Repository

rix

1 hour ago, brambo23 said:

So I was going by the instructions on the docker which read:

I changed the port based on the default to 8088 and 8089

i tried using a domain and just my local ip, but i couldn't connect to the room.  Looking at my docker log it reads:

Do i have to change the settings inside the docker itself?

I too cannot get letsencrypt docker to create a cert for it.  I have set the proper port forward rules.  

I am a noob when it comes to this stuff so i'm pretty sure i'm just not smart enough to figure out what i'm doing wrong

I am able to connect to a room using the url IP:<port>/slserver but i can't get letsencrypt to work, it can't connect to the server with the docker, any thoughts on that part?

51 minutes ago, brambo23 said:

I am able to connect to a room using the url IP:<port>/slserver but i can't get letsencrypt to work, it can't connect to the server with the docker, any thoughts on that part?

Again nevermind.  I'm slowly figuring out how to use the letsencrypt docker from the spaceinvaderone tutorial

• 1 month later...

So I have been using the Ripper docker and it is very shortly ejecting the disc after it's inserted saying done in the logs for it. Now the Ripper.txt file in the app data is saying this:

MSG:1005,0,1,"MakeMKV v1.14.4 linux(x64-release) started","%1 started","MakeMKV v1.14.4 linux(x64-release)"
MSG:5074,0,0,"Automatic checking for updates is enabled, you may disable it in preferences if you don't want MakeMKV to contact web server.","Automatic checking for updates is enabled, you may disable it in preferences if you don't want MakeMKV to contact web server."
MSG:3338,0,2,"Downloading latest SDF to /tmp/MakeMKV-0x17d-2.tmp ...","Downloading latest %1 to %2 ...","SDF","/tmp/MakeMKV-0x17d-2.tmp"
MSG:2003,0,3,"Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:READ OF SCRAMBLED SECTOR WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION' occurred while reading 'BD-ROM TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04' at offset '1048576'","Error '%1' occurred while reading '%2' at offset '%3'","Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:READ OF SCRAMBLED SECTOR WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION","BD-ROM TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04","1048576"
DRV:0,2,999,1,"BD-ROM TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04","DOTHACKLEGEND_TWILIGHT_VOL_01","/dev/sr0"
DRV:1,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:2,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:3,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:4,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:5,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:6,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:7,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:8,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:9,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:10,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:11,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:12,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:13,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:14,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:15,256,999,0,"","",""
MSG:5021,260,1,"This application version is too old.  Please download the latest version at http://www.makemkv.com/ or enter a registration key to continue using the current version.","This application version is too old.  Please download the latest version at %1 or enter a registration key to continue using the current version.","http://www.makemkv.com/"
eject: tried to use `devtmpfs' as device name but it is no block device

I have also provided my own makemkv key and put it in the settings.conf file to see if that would fix it, it did not. Any help would be appreciated.

6 hours ago, shidraconis said:

So I have been using the Ripper docker and it is very shortly ejecting the disc after it's inserted saying done in the logs for it. Now the Ripper.txt file in the app data is saying this:

MSG:1005,0,1,"MakeMKV v1.14.4 linux(x64-release) started","%1 started","MakeMKV v1.14.4 linux(x64-release)"
MSG:5074,0,0,"Automatic checking for updates is enabled, you may disable it in preferences if you don't want MakeMKV to contact web server.","Automatic checking for updates is enabled, you may disable it in preferences if you don't want MakeMKV to contact web server."
MSG:3338,0,2,"Downloading latest SDF to /tmp/MakeMKV-0x17d-2.tmp ...","Downloading latest %1 to %2 ...","SDF","/tmp/MakeMKV-0x17d-2.tmp"
MSG:2003,0,3,"Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:READ OF SCRAMBLED SECTOR WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION' occurred while reading 'BD-ROM TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04' at offset '1048576'","Error '%1' occurred while reading '%2' at offset '%3'","Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:READ OF SCRAMBLED SECTOR WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION","BD-ROM TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04","1048576"
DRV:0,2,999,1,"BD-ROM TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04","DOTHACKLEGEND_TWILIGHT_VOL_01","/dev/sr0"
DRV:1,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:2,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:3,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:4,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:5,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:6,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:7,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:8,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:9,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:10,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:11,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:12,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:13,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:14,256,999,0,"","",""
DRV:15,256,999,0,"","",""
MSG:5021,260,1,"This application version is too old.  Please download the latest version at http://www.makemkv.com/ or enter a registration key to continue using the current version.","This application version is too old.  Please download the latest version at %1 or enter a registration key to continue using the current version.","http://www.makemkv.com/"
eject: tried to use `devtmpfs' as device name but it is no block device

I have also provided my own makemkv key and put it in the settings.conf file to see if that would fix it, it did not. Any help would be appreciated.

Please refer to https://github.com/rix1337/docker-ripper#makemkv-needs-an-update

I have triggered said update, which should be built in ~3hours

• 2 weeks later...

Ripper container increasing in size while not in use.  I got an UNRAID about disk utilisation and noticed that the Ripper container had grown to 5Gb.  I uninstalled and reinstalled but it's grown from 2.7Gb to 3.2Gb in a couple of days.  I'm not actively using Ripper at the moment and the log doesn't show anything untoward.  Any idea what I can do to diagnose / resolve this?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 14.17.59.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, martindell said:

Ripper container increasing in size while not in use.  I got an UNRAID about disk utilisation and noticed that the Ripper container had grown to 5Gb.  I uninstalled and reinstalled but it's grown from 2.7Gb to 3.2Gb in a couple of days.  I'm not actively using Ripper at the moment and the log doesn't show anything untoward.  Any idea what I can do to diagnose / resolve this?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 14.17.59.png

This could be due to the verbose logging of the container.

Try and add

--log-opt max-size=50m

as Extra parameters in the container's advanced settings.

This should drastically limit the container size due to docker logs.

On 10/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, rix said:

This could be due to the verbose logging of the container.

Try and add

--log-opt max-size=50m

as Extra parameters in the container's advanced settings.

This should drastically limit the container size due to docker logs.

Thanks, I've modified the docker (I think) and will see what happens to the container size.  I'm configuring this via the Unraid docker interface and I get this when it restarts.  Does this look right (sorry, am at the limit of my tech abilities here ..)

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Ripper' --net='host' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'log-opt max-size'='50m' -v '/dev/sr0':'/dev/sr0':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Potter/':'/out':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/.appdata/ripper':'/config/':'rw' --device=/dev/sr0:/dev/sr0 'rix1337/docker-ripper' 

b06d9a14bfcd3ba5d13ed35403c817b2e05b02a5b803b5ea7dc992335820180d

An add-on question if I may.  Is there a way to only rip audio CD's to MP3 via the docker config (no flac or wav)?

On 10/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, martindell said:

Thanks, I've modified the docker (I think) and will see what happens to the container size.  I'm configuring this via the Unraid docker interface and I get this when it restarts.  Does this look right (sorry, am at the limit of my tech abilities here ..)

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Ripper' --net='host' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'log-opt max-size'='50m' -v '/dev/sr0':'/dev/sr0':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Potter/':'/out':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/.appdata/ripper':'/config/':'rw' --device=/dev/sr0:/dev/sr0 'rix1337/docker-ripper' 

b06d9a14bfcd3ba5d13ed35403c817b2e05b02a5b803b5ea7dc992335820180d

An add-on question if I may.  Is there a way to only rip audio CD's to MP3 via the docker config (no flac or wav)?

This looks wrong - the parameter needs to be passed as follows:

grafik.png.49c5638f53ae2df85450839024104d46.png

You need to enter it in the advanced container settings

grafik.png.a87558009f7709653d22630310dcb23e.png

And on changing what ripper does please refer to:

https://github.com/rix1337/docker-ripper#how-do-i-set-ripper-to-do-something-else

Just edit this line in your local ripper.sh

https://github.com/rix1337/docker-ripper/blob/master/root/ripper/ripper.sh#L122

so it does not have a 2 after -c 0,2

This will only output mp3:

/usr/bin/ripit -d "$DRIVE" -c 0 -W -o "$STORAGE_CD" -b 320 --comment cddbid --playlist 0 -D '"$suffix/$artist/$album"'  --infolog "/log/autorip_"$LOGFILE"" -Z 2 -O y --uppercasefirst --nointeraction >> $LOGFILE 2>&1

For more info take a look at http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/cosmic/man1/ripit.1.html

The latest update of DNSCrypt docker image seems to breaks it - after update it won't start, logs state:

Starting dnscrypt
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 42: cd: can't cd to /dnscrypt/linux-x86_64
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 44: /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: ./dnscrypt-proxy: not found
*** /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh failed with status 127

I've tried reinstalling multiple times - no dice. Any advice would be appreciated. This happened when I updated the DNSCrypt docker image to the latest release, using the UNRAID 'right click -> upgrade' in the GUI. I've done this several times before with no issues - nothing else would have changed... not sure why this happened now.

Thanks!

Edited by txpenguin
5 hours ago, txpenguin said:

The latest update of DNSCrypt docker image seems to breaks it - after update it won't start, logs state:

Starting dnscrypt
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 42: cd: can't cd to /dnscrypt/linux-x86_64
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 44: /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: ./dnscrypt-proxy: not found
*** /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh failed with status 127

I've tried reinstalling multiple times - no dice. Any advice would be appreciated. This happened when I updated the DNSCrypt docker image to the latest release, using the UNRAID 'right click -> upgrade' in the GUI. I've done this several times before with no issues - nothing else would have changed... not sure why this happened now.

Thanks!

Hi, this has nothing to do with the latest docker build, but rather the Version string suddenly containing a dash followed by letters. (-beta1)

I have fixed the script that detects the latest version of DNScrypt https://github.com/rix1337/docker-dnscrypt/commit/93475503fa0e9e32b91244b164684af6ca1f75a0

Pull the latest docker image, once it is built an test if it now works.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:19 AM, txpenguin said:

Thank you. Yes - this fixed the issue.

I'm curious though - why was it trying to upgrade to a -beta version? Is there a way to restrict to only stable releases?

Not currently, The script always looks for the latest release on github.

This probably could be solved - but not actively by me. I will however integrate a Pull Request that does this, if one appears.

I know it was mentioned before that the docker size for Ripper was growing large without doing anything. Mine is consistently filling the /tmp directory with a bunch of "MakeMKV-0x78a1-2.tmp, MakeMKV-0x78a2-2.tmp, and so on every minute or so, could be less. Each one is 532kb in size, I have to almost every day go in and run a "rm -r *.tmp" to clear them out otherwise the docker image fills up which it has already done to me once. I have implemented the --log-opt max-size=50m but I don't think that is what this is about.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:34 AM, shidraconis said:

I know it was mentioned before that the docker size for Ripper was growing large without doing anything. Mine is consistently filling the /tmp directory with a bunch of "MakeMKV-0x78a1-2.tmp, MakeMKV-0x78a2-2.tmp, and so on every minute or so, could be less. Each one is 532kb in size, I have to almost every day go in and run a "rm -r *.tmp" to clear them out otherwise the docker image fills up which it has already done to me once. I have implemented the --log-opt max-size=50m but I don't think that is what this is about.

Thanks for investigating. I have updated the included ripper.sh which will now delete all .tmp files located at /tmp minutely.

Docker Image should update within the next hour.

9 hours ago, shidraconis said:

I did update and it doesn't appear to be deleting the files, the temp files are being created even when the system isn't ripping anything just sitting idle.

Yes, because once you started the image it places the ripper.sh on your disk and will not overwrite it. Delete your ripper.sh then check again.

10 hours ago, rix said:

Yes, because once you started the image it places the ripper.sh on your disk and will not overwrite it. Delete your ripper.sh then check again.

I deleted the ripper.sh and rebooted the docker afterwards which did create the new ripper.sh file like you said, and .tmp files are being created still and not deleting.

Just now, shidraconis said:

I deleted the ripper.sh and rebooted the docker afterwards which did create the new ripper.sh file like you said, and .tmp files are being created still and not deleting.

Then there is not much I can do about this without further info.

Could you please send me the output of a ls command in the /tmp folder?