[support] rix's Docker Repository

rix

3 minutes ago, shidraconis said:

Thanks for trying, I'll see if I can get a script to run in the userscripts plugin to delete them. Either way here's the output of an ls in the tmp folder.1727112058_Rippertmp.JPG.fb7dd92909af2d0cd55b3a2632d82eca.JPG

This looks expected..

I have added this command, that should delete all the .tmp files in the folder:

find /tmp/ -name "*.tmp" -type f -delete

Could you please enter that one in the container shell and post the results.. might be an error displayed or it working perfectly.. either would help me get to the core of this

3 minutes ago, rix said:

This looks expected..

I have added this command, that should delete all the .tmp files in the folder:

find /tmp/ -name "*.tmp" -type f -delete

Could you please enter that one in the container shell and post the results.. might be an error displayed or it working perfectly.. either would help me get to the core of this

I ran the command you provided and it doesn't delete anything. I personally to clear the tmp files out ran a "rm -r *.tmp" but I don't know if this is applicable here.

Ripper tmp command.JPG

9 minutes ago, shidraconis said:

I ran the command you provided and it doesn't delete anything. I personally to clear the tmp files out ran a "rm -r *.tmp" but I don't know if this is applicable here.

Ripper tmp command.JPG

That explains why the files are still there.

Please replace the line seen above with these lines in your ripper.sh then report back:

# delete MakeMKV temp files
cwd=$(pwd)
cd /tmp
rm -r *.tmp
cd $

Just now, shidraconis said:

I updated the ripper.sh file, restarted the docker, and waited a few minutes to see if tmp files started to be created. Only 1 did, so I waited a little longer to see if any more appeared. Still the 1 there. I think that modification worked. 3297096_Rippertmpcodeupdate.JPG.055f5fc40501ceb8bc92d722b2cec985.JPG

Thanks for helping me debug this - I pushed these changes:
https://github.com/rix1337/docker-ripper/commit/a3470835533b126c305e4765edb879b2669aec7d

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues with DNSCrypt?

I've just tried to install it for the first time but I can't get it to start and the logs just say:

Nov 7 00:09:16 f14b08479501 syslog-ng[9]: EOF on control channel, closing connection;
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh...
dnscrypt-proxy.toml fallback resolver found 9.9.9.9
adding 9.9.9.9 temporarily to /etc/resolv.conf for update purposes
removing temporary 9.9.9.9 resolver from /etc/resolv.conf
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 15: [: /2.0.31: unexpected operator
cp: cannot create regular file '/dnscrypt/linux-x86_64/': No such file or directory
Using your supplied dnscrypt config file
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 42: cd: can't cd to /dnscrypt/linux-x86_64
Starting dnscrypt
/etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: 44: /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh: ./dnscrypt-proxy: not found
*** /etc/my_init.d/dnscrypt_update_and_config.sh failed with status 127

*** Killing all processes...
Nov 7 00:09:18 f14b08479501 syslog-ng[9]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.5.6'

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the MyJD-API, trying to get jDownloader2 up in Organizr.

Let me first say thanks a ton for creating MyJD-API!

I do however have a issue getting it started.

The credentials parameter is set correctly, but I did notice this in the Docker Command:

-e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e ' PARAMETER'='--jd-user=

The extra ' must be messing up something, right? Since when the docker is running it outputs this:

Could not connect to My JDownloader! Exiting...
Please provide "-e PARAMETER=[--jd-user=<USERNAME> --jd-pass=<PASSWORD>" for the first run of this docker image!

But it is provided, and I double checked the credentials.

What can I try to solve this? I see the appdata folder for MyJD-API is empty still, so I'm not sure where to begin right now.

1 hour ago, Arndroid said:

I'm using the MyJD-API, trying to get jDownloader2 up in Organizr.

Let me first say thanks a ton for creating MyJD-API!

I do however have a issue getting it started.

The credentials parameter is set correctly, but I did notice this in the Docker Command:

The extra ' must be messing up something, right? Since when the docker is running it outputs this:

But it is provided, and I double checked the credentials.

What can I try to solve this? I see the appdata folder for MyJD-API is empty still, so I'm not sure where to begin right now.

Any apostrophes or the like in the username / password?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Arndroid said:

No just upper and lower case and some numbers, no special characters.

Something like:
[email protected] and AsD1345QWio8

Hm, that would have been my first question also. Thanks Squid!

When passing through Variables to docker those quotes should be optional.

Please try setting this up as specified on github:

docker run -d \
  --name="MyJD-API" \
  -p port:8080 \
  -v /path/to/config/:/config:rw \
  -e USER=USERNAME \ 
  -e PASS=PASSWORD \
  -e DEVICE=DEVICENAME \
  rix1337/docker-myjd-api

The backslashes are optional, if you use just one line for the command. Also DEVICE is optional if you only run one JDownloader.

Please do the following:

1. Run JDownloader
  2. Ensure the JDownloader is actively conencted to my JDownloader (verify in the settings)
  3. Run the container using this command:
    docker run -d --name="MyJD-API" -p port:8080 -v /path/to/config/:/config:rw -e USER=Arndroid@domain.ltd -e PASS=AsD1345QWio8 rix1337/docker-myjd-api

This should work. If it does not, please post the output of you container's log (there might be something wrong with my code after all).

Edited by rix
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a ton @rix for your support! Also to Squid of course!

-e USER=USERNAME \ 
  -e PASS=PASSWORD \
  -e DEVICE=DEVICENAME \

Adding these variables to my docker template made it work. (Instead of using the Credentials variable that is coming with it by default.)

Works wonders now with Organizr v2. :)

Edited by Arndroid
3 minutes ago, Arndroid said:

Thanks a ton @rix for your support! Also to Squid of course!

-e USER=USERNAME \ 
  -e PASS=PASSWORD \
  -e DEVICE=DEVICENAME \

Adding these variables to my docker template made it work. (Instead of using the Credentials variable that is coming with it by default.)

Works wonders now with Organizr v2. :)

Dang, I forgot updating the template when removing the Credentials variable. This is fixed now.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying to get the Google Play Music Manager docker working.

Installing the image and logging in the first time works like a charm.

But after logging in, I get the following message:

image.png.fa14c038fcfb5bb33ba41609a97a6cc2.png

When looking in the log, I see the following:

Looking in the log it says: 2019-12-27 11:43:03,245 +0100 ERROR TId 0x14b62f5df740 Error: Domain (1) code (400) label (Bad Request) url (https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/[email protected]) [ExtendedWebPage.cpp:48 ExtendedWebPage::extension()]

If I navigate to the URL, I get the following message.

image.png.7e551bf29e9f6e72498c95c0a550a4f8.png

Can somebody else verify that the docker image is still functioning?

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

Is there a way to change the port for DNSCrypt? I have Pi-Hole installed and listening on port 53 and need DNSCrypt on another port. However, when I go into DNSCrypt and add in Host Port 1 (5300 / TCP) and Host Port 2 (5300/UDP) it doesn't seem to take into effect and sticks to port 53.

Any idea how I can get DNSCrypt to pick up port 5300?

1.jpg

2.jpg

On 12/27/2019 at 12:20 PM, Squazz said:

I'm trying to get the Google Play Music Manager docker working.

Installing the image and logging in the first time works like a charm.

But after logging in, I get the following message:

image.png.fa14c038fcfb5bb33ba41609a97a6cc2.png

When looking in the log, I see the following:

Looking in the log it says: 2019-12-27 11:43:03,245 +0100 ERROR TId 0x14b62f5df740 Error: Domain (1) code (400) label (Bad Request) url (https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/[email protected]) [ExtendedWebPage.cpp:48 ExtendedWebPage::extension()]

If I navigate to the URL, I get the following message.

image.png.7e551bf29e9f6e72498c95c0a550a4f8.png

Can somebody else verify that the docker image is still functioning?

Am I doing something wrong?

Its working completely fine on my part.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:09 PM, CyberFunk said:

Hi,

Is there a way to change the port for DNSCrypt? I have Pi-Hole installed and listening on port 53 and need DNSCrypt on another port. However, when I go into DNSCrypt and add in Host Port 1 (5300 / TCP) and Host Port 2 (5300/UDP) it doesn't seem to take into effect and sticks to port 53.

Any idea how I can get DNSCrypt to pick up port 5300?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Have you edited the toml file?

On 1/8/2020 at 6:02 PM, Squazz said:

Just to be sure, did you try setting up a new instance from scratch, or did you log into an existing? Logging into an existing instance works for me, but new ones can't be created :/

Havent tried that, but if you can reproduce this issue, it sounds like its on googles end

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for creating the Synclounge template for unraid. I am trying to set up a Custom Server but not sure how to do that.

I was able to connect the interface using internal IP and select a client but somehow stuck at selecting a custom server. I am using linuxserver.io's letsencrypt docker as reverse proxy if that helps.

Grateful if you can give me some pointers. Thanks!

On 2/2/2020 at 12:03 AM, windlok1010 said:

Thank you very much for creating the Synclounge template for unraid. I am trying to set up a Custom Server but not sure how to do that.

I was able to connect the interface using internal IP and select a client but somehow stuck at selecting a custom server. I am using linuxserver.io's letsencrypt docker as reverse proxy if that helps.

Grateful if you can give me some pointers. Thanks!

I managed to access slserver using my domain (sync.mydomain.com/slserver), but not the webapp. May I know what should I change?

I edited the follow conf based on some sample conf from letsencrypt docker by Linuxserver.io

server {
	listen 80;
	server_name sync.<MYDOMAIN>;
	return 301 https://sync.<MYDOMAIN>$request_uri;
}

server {
    listen 443 ssl;

server_name sync.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# The following doesn't work
    location /slweb {
	proxy_pass http://SyncLounge:8088/slweb;
	proxy_http_version 1.1;
	proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
	proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";
    }

# The following works
    location /slserver {
	proxy_pass http://SyncLounge:8089/slserver;
	proxy_http_version 1.1;
	proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
	proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";
    }
}

• 1 month later...

@rix first off, thanks for your efforts here!

I'm trying to get DNSCrypt going.  I have a working PiHole setup that I've had working, for quite some time, on port 53.  I'm having it look "upstream" to DNSCrypt at port 54.  And I'm seeing two issues. 

1. The docker config is configured to 54, yet the docker port allocation for DNSCrypt still says 53.  See below. 

My dnscrypt-proxy.toml file is configured for 54:

listen_addresses = ['127.0.0.1:54']

2. At run time it loads my toml file, and it seems content with it, except that if I try to point it to a blacklist file in my configuration folder (see docker config) which is definitely there, it fails.  The comment says it is relative to the same directory as the toml file, so I would expect this to just work. If I remove this and my cloaking file path reference altogether (effectively negating most the point of my use of DNSCrypt), it boots just fine.

## Path to the file of blocking rules (absolute, or relative to the same directory as the config file)
 #fails:
  blacklist_file = 'dnscrypt-blacklist-domains.txt'
 # also fails:
  blacklist_file = './dnscrypt-blacklist-domains.txt'

[2020-03-10 14:51:47] [NOTICE] Loading the set of IP blocking rules from [./dnscrypt-blacklist-domains.txt]
[2020-03-10 14:51:47] [FATAL] open ./dnscrypt-blacklist-domains.txt: no such file or directory

Thoughts?

DockerConfig.PNG

@rix

I installed the google music manager then ran it. I had tried to log in and checked the logs, but they were blank. I came home today and was going to mess with it, and noticed my CPU load was at 100%. I pulled up the Docker page and found 2 new dockers installed, "condescending_lewin" and "naughty_Lovelace" I believe they may have come from your container as it was the only thing i had installed besides sonarr and emby. After uninstalling the rogue dockers, my CPU returned to normal.