Problems changing Cache drive

I'm running 6.1.3 and currently have a 60gb SSD in the array as a cache drive, but I really only use it for VMs and Docker (mover is disabled).

I've been recording a lot of TV and wanted to keep my parity drive from constantly spinning, so I'ld like to start using a 1TB hd I had lying around as a "real" cache and leave the SSD outside of the array for VM/Docker only.

I couldn't find a definitive guide, but the best I could tell from forum posts led me to try the following

1) Install unassigned devices plugin http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38635.0

2) Stop all Docker containers and VMs

3) Disable Docker and VMs from the Web Gui settings

4) Stop the Array

5) Change cache drive to new 1TB drive via Web Gui using dropdown menu

6) Mount 60gb SSD using Unassigned devices plugin

7) Renable VM and Docker from settings menu and point to new path of SSD drive

Everything up through Step 5  went as expected, and I can start the array with new cache drive mounted and everything green.  However, under "Unassigned Devices" in the web gui, it still shows the 1TB drive even though its already mounted as the cache drive.  I thought maybe I needed to restart, but even odder, every time I restart, it boots back up with the SSD mounted in the array as the cache drive.

I looked at the logs and don't see anything odd, but I've attached them in case I missed something.

unraid-diagnostics-20151028-0925.zip