Share showing folder on the cache drive when "Use cache disk" is "No"

This is kind of strange, I have a general purpose share called "Filedrop" that I use as a utility placeholder, mostly for things like auto-downloader storage, or other things which don't really fit into the other user shares.

I was checking the shares tab today and noticed that it had more free space available than all other shares, and it also had a triangle that said "SOME OR ALL FILES UNPROTECTED" Sure enough, a single empty folder on the share has location listed as "Cache, Disk 1,2"

What's the deal here? The share has "Use cache disk" set to "No", so how is this possible, and how do I correct the problem?

I was checking the shares tab today and noticed that it had more free space available than all other shares, and it also had a triangle that said "SOME OR ALL FILES UNPROTECTED" Sure enough, a single empty folder on the share has location listed as "Cache, Disk 1,2"

Do you mean the share is empty? Or a folder in the share is empty? Where are you seeing this location list of disks? Maybe a screenshot would help.