[Support] Linuxserver.io - Unifi

I'm glad LSIO holds back releases, as for Unifi i check forums before i even press the update button. The amount of annoyance i had with Unifi is quite long, and the work i had restoring it in the past is worth the wait. If u want to go bleeding edge, u should build your own image. So LSIO thank you for your effort, and keeping us safe!

As for memory usage, my unifi unstable instance is around 500mb stable past days.

This container is deprecated and will not be updated further.  Please migrate to our new Unifi-Controller container which is a drop in replacement.

Please ensure you read the notes in the new thread regarding versioning of our new container and ensure you have backups.

@trurl Please douse this infernal thread in petrol and set it on fire could you lock this thread?

Edited by CHBMB
  • 3 months later...

Seems a lot of nonsense going on in this thread so I haven't read back much but I have an issue whereby if the docker image restarts I have to re-adopt my WAP via SSH, no big deal for me as my server stays up a good while but I do lose logs on those occasions. Am I doing something wrong here with my config or is this a known issue? Is there a fix? Thanks!

4 minutes ago, J89eu said:

Seems a lot of nonsense going on in this thread so I haven't read back much but I have an issue whereby if the docker image restarts I have to re-adopt my WAP via SSH, no big deal for me as my server stays up a good while but I do lose logs on those occasions. Am I doing something wrong here with my config or is this a known issue? Is there a fix? Thanks!

Not a known issue, may have been reported before, but if you haven't searched through the "nonsense" I'm not going to do it for you, dunno if you're doing anything wrong as you haven't posted your config.  This is an old and deprecated container, make sure you're using the one here.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/78060-support-linuxserverio-unifi-controller/

First, apologies for picking the wrong thread, a little confusing with the names and this one came up from a Google search. Secondly, not sure why I was being tarred with the same brush for trying to skip past a load of useless information where people are whinging, just a waste of time! I shall continue in the new thread.

• trurl locked this topic