"Check for updates" shows "No Updates" on Unraid 6.0-beta10a

whophil

I'm running Unraid 6.0-beta10a and would like to update to a newer version for the various new features and security fixes.

It seems that the "preferred" way to upgrade is using the "Check for updates" button on the Plugins page.

However, when I check this, it shows "No Updates" available for Unraid Server OS.

Is 6.0-beta10a too old to get automatic updates? Or do I need to point the updater to a newer URL for Unraid Server OS?

I'm running Unraid 6.0-beta10a and would like to update to a newer version for the various new features and security fixes.

It seems that the "preferred" way to upgrade is using the "Check for updates" button on the Plugins page.

However, when I check this, it shows "No Updates" available for Unraid Server OS.

Is 6.0-beta10a too old to get automatic updates? Or do I need to point the updater to a newer URL for Unraid Server OS?

You probably need to manually upgrade.  Beta10a is super old and may not support being updated in the webGui anymore.  Download the latest version of unRAID from our website and then read the instructions on how to upgrade/install manually.  It's pretty much just overwriting a few files on the flash.

Not certain the Beta12 download is still available, but if it is, you can update easily and automatically in two quick steps:

(1)  Paste this line in the Install Plugin box on the Plugins tab:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/limetech/unRAIDServer/master/unRAIDServer.plg

That will automatically update you to Beta12.

(2)  Reboot; then go to the Plugins tab and click on Check for Updates ... this should then bring you up to the latest version.