[Support] Linuxserver.io - Codiad

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Codiad

Application Site: http://codiad.com/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/codiad/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-codiad

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • 8 months later...

I tried to install this, but could not get past the initial configuration.  After filling all the fields and selecting Install, it keeps insisting that all fields must be filled out.  I have checked every field on the page, and every one is filled, but it will not pass past that point.

I tried to install this, but could not get past the initial configuration.  After filling all the fields and selecting Install, it keeps insisting that all fields must be filled out.  I have checked every field on the page, and every one is filled, but it will not pass past that point.
Probably a required field that appears if you hit show more settings or advanced view

Sent via telekinesis

Perhaps I should clarify. the container installs into Unraid just fine.  its when you first run it, you go to the WebUI and it asks  you do do an initial setup like setting up a username/password and initial project.  thats the stage I cant pass.  

1 hour ago, mattekure said:

Perhaps I should clarify. the container installs into Unraid just fine.  its when you first run it, you go to the WebUI and it asks  you do do an initial setup like setting up a username/password and initial project.  thats the stage I cant pass.  

Just tried this, worked absolutely fine for me.
2019-05-17_20-01.png.4cbcff534a3c679772880064aeba4fb4.png

I get to that page, and when I click install I get the message saying all fields must be filled out.  when I click OK there, I get the second message saying do you really want to create project.....  clicking ok on that dismisses the message, but nothing happens.  it never goes into the actual codiad gui.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

7 minutes ago, mattekure said:

I get to that page, and when I click install I get the message saying all fields must be filled out.  when I click OK there, I get the second message saying do you really want to create project.....  clicking ok on that dismisses the message, but nothing happens.  it never goes into the actual codiad gui.

What's your docker run command and anything in the logs?

On another note, it looks like the Codiad maintainers have given up maintaining the project, so it's future as a container we'd offer may be in doubt, there is a fork though, so I need to look into things a little more and speak to the team.

Oh, I found the run command.

docker run -d --name='codiad' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8088:80/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/codiad':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/codiad' 

Edited by mattekure

Ok, sorry for the false alarm.  It was my fault.  one of my browser extensions (chromeiPass to auto fill in passwords) was injecting input fields into the page which were triggering the code that looks for blank fields.  once I disabled that extension, it worked just fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • trurl locked this topic