UPDATE: Current users of smdion's Repo

smdion

• 2 weeks later...

How do you mean? I don't understand. What more streamlined way of dealing with dockers are you referring to? I'm using unRAID's UI "docker" tab and am running 6.1.5. Is there something I have missed? If you're referring to something not included in the unRAID OS by default, why do you assume anyone has heard of what you're talking about?

Mike install Community Applications plugin and all will become much much clearer....  ;)

Like he said. CHBMB is just too quick for me! :)

Darling... Is that you?  ;D

^^ slut

That means Stop in Norwegian  ;D (At least almost)

Well its acctually closer to the swedish Stop than the Norwegian.

• 1 month later...

could you perchance post an updated flexget version?

I think you need to read the first post....

Also smdion hadn't been seen for quite some time, to the point where we are a little concerned for him...

I've seen OP and was just being cheeky.

Sorry to cross that sort of line  :-X

Found it, installed it, runs great.

I've been using flexget for a while now so my configure file is sorted. DO NOT USE THE TAB KEY

Glad you are happy  ;D

I am currently setting it up myself and by god, the tab key causes issues  :o

Runs fine otherwise. My setup currently relies on Pyload (which is in such a horrible state that I want to migrate ASAP)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Michael Black said:

I am getting this message in Fix Common Problems now.

The template URL the author specified is https://raw.githubusercontent.com/smdion/docker-containers/templates/smdion-repo/cAdvisor.xml. The template can be updated automatically with the correct URL.

I have tried to apply the fix in the message, to no avail. I have tried reinstalling the container. Any ideas?

Re-run the scan in about 30-45 minutes.  The warning will either not show up again or it will need one final click on Apply Fix

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bringing up this old thread. Is there a reason, why the apps from smdion's repository are still available via CA? The repository seems deprecated for a while now and the two remaining templates are not up-to-date anymore. For example, 'cadvisor' still pulls its images from the deprecated docker hub provider. For the latter, I created a pull-request to the selfhosters template repository. @Squid May I suggest to remove smdion's 'cadvisor' template from CA or blacklist his repository? Let me know what you think.