Disks not showing in 'Included disk(s)' list

MPR Files

I admin two Unraid servers. One is mine which is all working ok, the other belongs to a friend with a weird problem.

The software and hardware is identical between the two systems, except the hard disks.

Otherwise base software and versions are the same.

Unraid v6.1.4

5 x 4TB drives.

I have a share named 'Media-Server'. When I edit the Share Settings there is a pop up list next to Included Disk(s) which lists Disk 1 and Disk 2.

The problem is the Disks 3, 4 & 5 are not listed.

I have looked at the individual disks under Disk Shares (under Shares menu) and the settings for Disks 1, 2 look identical to the settings for Disks 3, 4 & 5.

I have attached a Zip file containing the downloaded diagnostic info.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you

Shane

Those disks appear in the Array Devices list under Main tab.

tower-diagnostics-20151122-1738.zip

I admin two Unraid servers. One is mine which is all working ok, the other belongs to a friend with a weird problem.

The software and hardware is identical between the two systems, except the hard disks.

Otherwise base software and versions are the same.

Unraid v6.1.4

5 x 4TB drives.

I have a share named 'Media-Server'. When I edit the Share Settings there is a pop up list next to Included Disk(s) which lists Disk 1 and Disk 2.

The problem is the Disks 3, 4 & 5 are not listed.

I have looked at the individual disks under Disk Shares (under Shares menu) and the settings for Disks 1, 2 look identical to the settings for Disks 3, 4 & 5.

I have attached a Zip file containing the downloaded diagnostic info.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you

Shane

Those disks appear in the Array Devices list under Main tab.

It looks like only disks 1 and 2 are specified under Settings->Global Share Settings as available for User Shares.  You might want to leave the settings there blank if you want all disks to be available for User Shares?

Archived