Cyberpower 1500 VA Pure Sine wave UPS $140 @ amazon

flips

These are indeed excellent units => I have 2 of them and will now have 3  8)  [Just bought another -- this price is too good to pass up.]

You're the guy that just snaked the last one as I was going through check out ...  :'(

Nevermind!  I just realized i was under my Amazon business account!  This deal doesn't apply to Business.

Apologies!

So if you missed this deal like I did..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842102134&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL120815&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL120815-_-EMC-120815-Index-_-UPS-_-42102134-S5A5A

Newegg has this deal for $174 with promo code.

I knew my last APC was due to go but was hesitating, so wouldn't you know 3 days after the deal it died..

Then this deal just showed up.  :)

Does this work with APCUPSD software?

Almost. As long as you don't set APCUPSD to power down the UPS after a shutdown event, you are fine. I read somewhere on here that if that option is set, the battery won't start charging when the power returns until the UPS is reset, or something to that effect.

I don't have first hand knowledge of this issue, as I don't want my server to start itself back up after an outage without my direct action, so I just let the battery backup manage itself after the server is shut down.

All other features work fine, all the stats displayed by unraid match those shown on USB unit itself.