Memory upgrade

squirrellydw

Since I can't find anything stating whether or not 4GB modules will work, I assume you will be stuck with four 2GB sticks, and with all 4 slots loaded I'd want ECC. If you can get confirmation that two 4GB sticks will work, non-ECC may be acceptable. The price difference between ECC and non looks like about $25 for four 2GB sticks, so it's a no brainer to get ECC IMHO. I found the ECC on amazon for $80 total.

Since I can't find anything stating whether or not 4GB modules will work, I assume you will be stuck with four 2GB sticks, and with all 4 slots loaded I'd want ECC. If you can get confirmation that two 4GB sticks will work, non-ECC may be acceptable. The price difference between ECC and non looks like about $25 for four 2GB sticks, so it's a no brainer to get ECC IMHO. I found the ECC on amazon for $80 total.

link?

link?

http://amzn.com/B00VO59Z0Q

I can't say for sure if it's compatible, but it seems to meet the numbers unless I missed something.

Archived