[SOLVED] License file not being picked up

Timding

Hey guys,

Just setting up a fresh set up and it isn't picking up my license file. I pasted the URL into the Key File URL area and it comes up with Error (4). I checked the USB afterwards and it did download, or at least partially downloaded, pro.key onto the USB stick but it doesn't go anywhere from there.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

Just setting up a fresh set up and it isn't picking up my license file. I pasted the URL into the Key File URL area and it comes up with Error (4). I checked the USB afterwards and it did download, or at least partially downloaded, pro.key onto the USB stick but it doesn't go anywhere from there.

Thanks in advance

Is your pro.key file in the config directory on your flash drive?

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Is your pro.key file in the config directory on your flash drive?

It should be as he downloaded it through the webui, rather than a manual copy/paste like the old days..

Thanks for the responses. Nope about 7gb free on the USB and the key is definitely in the config file as its automatically put there as someone has already suggested. I might shoot an email off to see if there is anything they can think of that would be causing it.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :) Will report back as I go.

Thanks for the responses. Nope about 7gb free on the USB and the key is definitely in the config file as its automatically put there as someone has already suggested. I might shoot an email off to see if there is anything they can think of that would be causing it.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :) Will report back as I go.

jonp is actually a member of LimeTech....

PM him to get his behind back here...  ;D

Can you go to the Tools -> Registration page on the webGui and tell me what it says there?

After that, try deleting / moving the key file off the flash and pasting the download link in there again.  Seems like something may have gotten jacked with the download.

If that still doesn't work, please upload your diagnostics (obtain from the Tools -> Diagnostics page on the webGui).

Can you go to the Tools -> Registration page on the webGui and tell me what it says there?

After that, try deleting / moving the key file off the flash and pasting the download link in there again.  Seems like something may have gotten jacked with the download.

If that still doesn't work, please upload your diagnostics (obtain from the Tools -> Diagnostics page on the webGui).

I knew you were the man for the job  ;)

Ok under that page I get the below message.

"Your server will not be usable until you download a registration key. Registration keys are bound to your USB Flash boot device GUID (serial number). Here you may obtain a free Trial registration key, which is valid for 30 days and supports up to 3 storage devices. To support more storage devices, you may purchase a Basic, Plus, or Pro registration key."

When I paste the key into the Install area I get the below error.

"Downloading https://keys.lime-technology.com/unraid/.../Pro.key ... ERROR (4)"

Same error after deleting the pro.key from the USB stick and redownloading.

Here are the diagnostics as requested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HragwnOok9d1NiMC1FOUFSaW8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks