Export Disk Shares (Networking) Inside A Separate Folder Labeled "Disk Shares"

Having both user shares and disk shares exported from my Server makes for a LOT of shares presented under the host/server IP.

Call it whatever "Disk Shares" is just an example.

I'd like to have the disk shares available to manipulate files to/from disks at times.

However all media streamers, and wife would be pointed to the user shares.

As it is now I have 10 disk entries, the flash drive, and then all of the user shares (so like 20 listings), and it is very messy to me.

I'm asking if it is possible (and optional) to have the disk based shares grouped one level down and presented in a Disk Share folder, and the user shares to stay as they come up now in the root of the IP when browsing (I do this mainly from Windows clients).

Example:

Backups - User Share

Jeff's Files - User Share

Disk Shares - Disk Shares (all listed within)

Media - User Share.

I personally set my Disk shares to private so they are not displayed. I know how to access them when I need to, but to the normal person they don't see them floating around. Also for each user I mapped a drive to their folder so they see a Drive for them and they don't explore around the network looking for things.