Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Musicbrainz

337 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

I searched, but can't seem to find a solution to the webUI not responding in a browser on port 5000. I edited the proper .pem file and followed above install instructions. I am not sure what I am missing...?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, guruleenyc said:

I searched, but can't seem to find a solution to the webUI not responding in a browser on port 5000. I edited the proper .pem file and followed above install instructions. I am not sure what I am missing...?

You are not supposed to edit any files if changing ports. You just change the container template. If you already had it working, check your log.

post it and the docker run command.

Share this post


Link to post

Things used to work, but now it's broken for me. Maybe because of a recent docker update?

 

I can access the MBZ main site and can also search for artist. When selecting the artist, I receive an error message.

 

Error in log: 

2019-06-07 14:30:47.361 CST [424] ERROR: column ac.edits_pending does not exist at character 414

 

Error on site: 

Error message: (No details about this error are available)

Request data:

$VAR1 = { 'query_parameters' => {}, 'body_parameters' => {} };

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2019 at 2:33 AM, steve1977 said:

Things used to work, but now it's broken for me. Maybe because of a recent docker update?

 

I can access the MBZ main site and can also search for artist. When selecting the artist, I receive an error message.

 

Error in log: 

2019-06-07 14:30:47.361 CST [424] ERROR: column ac.edits_pending does not exist at character 414

 

Error on site: 

Error message: (No details about this error are available)

Request data:

$VAR1 = { 'query_parameters' => {}, 'body_parameters' => {} };

I'm getting the same errors in log and the webUI.  Were you able to resolve this?

 

Log:   

2019-06-11 20:47:56.927 EDT [426] ERROR: column ac.edits_pending does not exist at character 414

 

webUI:

Internal Server Error

Oops, something went wrong!

Error message: (No details about this error are available)

Time: 2019-06-12 00:19:11 UTC

Host: b52c55c216de

URL: http://192.168.0.109:5000/

Request data:

$VAR1 = { 'body_parameters' => {}, 'query_parameters' => {} };

We're terribly sorry for this problem. Please wait a few minutes and repeat your request — the problem may go away.

Share this post


Link to post

Same issue as above 2 posts, seeing inter page hyperlink errors on docker MB that have no issues on the public MB.

All searches on docker MB page find desired results, but all links fail with either Release Not Found or Internal Server Error.

API calls from Headphones/Beets are also failing.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/11/2019 at 10:33 AM, tjb_altf4 said:

Same issue as above 2 posts, seeing inter page hyperlink errors on docker MB that have no issues on the public MB.

All searches on docker MB page find desired results, but all links fail with either Release Not Found or Internal Server Error.

API calls from Headphones/Beets are also failing.

Fixed the problem with another nuke and pave :/

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, tjb_altf4 said:

Fixed the problem with another nuke and pave :/

 

Great to see you got it working again. Can you elaborate step-by-step what you have done to get it working again?


Do you happen to use Picard and got it working with the latest version?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, steve1977 said:

Great to see you got it working again. Can you elaborate step-by-step what you have done to get it working again?

Basically I started from scratch. I removed MB docker via docker page, then deleted its app data.

I then reinstalled from community apps. Make a copy of your musicbrainz token as a precaution, but your docker template should still have info from previous install.

I had issues with current latest version of Picard, 2.1.3 (even after fixing MB docker), so I rolled back to 2.1 I happen to still have and it doesn't crash anymore.

Edited by tjb_altf4

Share this post


Link to post

I was referring to the statement from March 28 (Musicbrainz do have thair own containers and this is how I’m running my own instance). So, this seems to work? You are right that it doesn't provide a fix though.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.