linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Musicbrainz

337 posts in this topic Last Reply

I searched, but can't seem to find a solution to the webUI not responding in a browser on port 5000. I edited the proper .pem file and followed above install instructions. I am not sure what I am missing...?

13 minutes ago, guruleenyc said:

I searched, but can't seem to find a solution to the webUI not responding in a browser on port 5000. I edited the proper .pem file and followed above install instructions. I am not sure what I am missing...?

You are not supposed to edit any files if changing ports. You just change the container template. If you already had it working, check your log.

post it and the docker run command.

Things used to work, but now it's broken for me. Maybe because of a recent docker update?

I can access the MBZ main site and can also search for artist. When selecting the artist, I receive an error message.

Error in log: 

2019-06-07 14:30:47.361 CST [424] ERROR: column ac.edits_pending does not exist at character 414

Error on site: 

Error message: (No details about this error are available)

Request data:

$VAR1 = { 'query_parameters' => {}, 'body_parameters' => {} };

On 6/7/2019 at 2:33 AM, steve1977 said:

Things used to work, but now it's broken for me. Maybe because of a recent docker update?

I can access the MBZ main site and can also search for artist. When selecting the artist, I receive an error message.

Error in log: 

2019-06-07 14:30:47.361 CST [424] ERROR: column ac.edits_pending does not exist at character 414

Error on site: 

Request data:

$VAR1 = { 'query_parameters' => {}, 'body_parameters' => {} };

I'm getting the same errors in log and the webUI.  Were you able to resolve this?

Log:   

2019-06-11 20:47:56.927 EDT [426] ERROR: column ac.edits_pending does not exist at character 414

webUI:

Internal Server Error

Oops, something went wrong!

Time: 2019-06-12 00:19:11 UTC

Host: b52c55c216de

URL: http://192.168.0.109:5000/

Request data:

$VAR1 = { 'body_parameters' => {}, 'query_parameters' => {} };

We're terribly sorry for this problem. Please wait a few minutes and repeat your request — the problem may go away.

Same issue as above 2 posts, seeing inter page hyperlink errors on docker MB that have no issues on the public MB.

All searches on docker MB page find desired results, but all links fail with either Release Not Found or Internal Server Error.

API calls from Headphones/Beets are also failing.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:33 AM, tjb_altf4 said:

Same issue as above 2 posts, seeing inter page hyperlink errors on docker MB that have no issues on the public MB.

All searches on docker MB page find desired results, but all links fail with either Release Not Found or Internal Server Error.

API calls from Headphones/Beets are also failing.

Fixed the problem with another nuke and pave :/

On 7/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, tjb_altf4 said:

Fixed the problem with another nuke and pave :/

Great to see you got it working again. Can you elaborate step-by-step what you have done to get it working again?

Do you happen to use Picard and got it working with the latest version?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, steve1977 said:

Great to see you got it working again. Can you elaborate step-by-step what you have done to get it working again?

Basically I started from scratch. I removed MB docker via docker page, then deleted its app data.

I then reinstalled from community apps. Make a copy of your musicbrainz token as a precaution, but your docker template should still have info from previous install.

I had issues with current latest version of Picard, 2.1.3 (even after fixing MB docker), so I rolled back to 2.1 I happen to still have and it doesn't crash anymore.

Edited by tjb_altf4

I was referring to the statement from March 28 (Musicbrainz do have thair own containers and this is how I’m running my own instance). So, this seems to work? You are right that it doesn't provide a fix though.